It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic Games

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBlueShiroux

I like this thread.

Your explanation that we are the universe trying to understand itself is valid. Same as saying that we are God trying to understand who he is and does so by sending out probes, divine sparks, etc (that's us)

You are comfortable with your understanding of why we are here and that gives you confidence. I am however a bit surprised that you need reassurance with regards to boys and who you should be with. Granted you are still at school and these things are part of growing up. However, I do not think that you have given us any real clues about yourself.

I would expect that you are going through some emotional challenges at present. You have a solid belief and value system and your mind is extraordinary. A bit of heartache at home but not stopping you from experimenting. You see the prospect of a whole new world opening in front of you through all forms of relationships. You are right. Through relationships you are likely to flourish and be reborn even stronger. Perhaps that is why you worry about making a choice. Is he the right one? Of course he will be when you finally decide.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: crowdedskies

Perhaps that is why you worry about making a choice. Is he the right one? Of course he will be when you finally decide.

Well put.

There are no wrong choices.

Only chances to learn and grow from.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: LucidWarrior
Try some meds. I think what you need is a small dose of a mood-stabilizer or possibly even a depression medication, but I'm not sure if that would be too strong for you. You are very depressed but you are sensitive to medications right? So try a mood stabilizer first.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   

That is exactly my life in a nutshell. Thank you. I appreciate your words very much.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   
That said, I have many men who are trying to pursue me at the moment.
This guy, for me, personally... I think he might be the one. He's far too old for me, though.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 10:28 PM
link   

do you believe in magic of the purest kind?
do you feel like you just dont fit?
is there some great purpose for you? but you think its just some silly creation of your own? And besides you are unsure because its akin to words on the tip of your tongue...
This guy who is too old for you hes way cool more powerful than you take his hand be not afraid and let him be your guide...
And just so im clear he only takes what he wants whats more he always gets what he wants and unlike you to submit you are but putty and he waits till you believe your mind is made up,while he knows full well you had no other choice all along...

You are getting sleepy...
edit on 15-7-2014 by 5StarOracle because: add

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

Yes. All of those are true completely.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Are we talking about the same guy here?

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBlueShiroux

I think he might be the one. He's far too old for me, though.

That's interesting. Are we talking 10 or 20 years older ?

You have an old mind and choosing someone your age with equal maturity and insight was always going to be a dilema at this stage in your life. However, as already mentioned by a fellow poster, any choice that you make would be a necessary choice; necessary for the experience . Besides , who said that you only have once chance in life.

Do I detect a heart vs mind conflict ? As I mentioned earlier, you have an extraordinary mind but it seems to be trying to rule your heart.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Well they say women look for a guy that´s like their dad.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 01:23 AM
link   

You are most clever...
I'll just say it's not me who's confused,
I have done my part but you must follow your heart...

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Possibly. He's 5 years older than me.
Also, I'm still not completely over this dude that broke my heart in December.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: AstralTrespass

One of the guys (December guy) is KIND OF like my dad.
But way worse tbh, psychologically.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 03:47 AM
link   

The other guy is taken, and there's no way he'd ever fall in love with me. I had my chance and I blew it.
Plus, the harry potter guy is really sweet. Really really sweet.
The other guy broke my heart without even being WITH me.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBlueShiroux

Possibly. He's 5 years older than me.
Also, I'm still not completely over this dude that broke my heart in December.

Oh love ..and all its emotional upheaval !!

I have the solution for you. Choose someone suitable and make that person fall in love with you.

Of course , love only exist within you and you can project it onto any suitable receptacle(person). I remember as a teenager I could make myself fall in love with anyone at will. I would then feel totally love sick and then could suddenly fall out of it if I wanted. It would not hurt anyone since I would not start the relationship but would just experiment with the powerful feelings and take control of them. Thus I learnt not to become attached and lose power.

This love game that we all play is just projections and that is why many couples part company.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   

I made a thread about two guys during a time when I ALMOST dated the guy who broke my heart, if you guys are interested in my life and drama.
It's called "Did I Meet This Guy For A Reason?" Check it out.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Blue... what the hell was that thing? It freaked me out.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueMule

What thing are you referring to? I am not picking up on anything.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Seperate / descern attraction from compatibility. We are attracted to what's different and often challenging. Fantasies can seem convincing and out-right manipulative. I was fixated on one individual for almost a decade because i was convinced it was meant to be.

I'm happy now with my current love and she challenges me to no end. We have different tastes and interests but we're one of the same, great chemistry. I am young but given what I have learned, I feel i'm in the happiest scenario. Don't try to earn affection. I remember the day I met this new one, I had zero expectations, I wasn't sure what I was feeling just that I was drunk off it. We both were, and that's what mattered most.

I did all i could spiritualy to unravel the mystery of the last one. Sometimes people are powerful mirrors, we feel drawn in and think they are our concept of the one, when really sometimes they are the best mirror of your flaws. I did great battles with myself over that one. I really feel duped over all of that but glad it happened because it taught me that some things are just obvious. It wasn't happening, and she wasn't worth it, because I didn't need her to complete me, i was whole, and i saw the grief she caused me and no matter what I did not want a future of that.

The one i'm with now is not without problems. She is troubled but willing to grow with me, that's the difference, and she is very attractive to me, even if i can't see her, her presence makes me smile. The energy wants to flow despite all odds.

Ask yourself what you need from anyone anyway.

Peace
edit on 16-7-2014 by CavemanDD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   
How many kids total will I have?

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join