It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic Games

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: RifRAAF

Dear Jody HighRoller,

www.ebay.com...

Please tell me if I misunderstood.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBlueShiroux

If you would be so kind, I would like a reading.

I think your Pineal Gland is more active then most of the population, which allows you to connect to your source and then "stretch" to the answer, or help bring the answer to you. Just remember that from the Source's Perspective, there is no such thing as distance. But then again, I don't have as powerful gifts as you. Keep stretching that muscle and you will be more powerful then when you were 5.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Do you have high blood pressure? Possibly heart issues?

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   

I usually have low blood pressure to the point if I am crouched down and rise too quickly that I get slightly light headed. I usually can try to control it using biofeedback.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Skada

I think that might be right.
The thing is I don't want it to be powerful. It hurts.
When I read people sometimes I take onto myself all of their emotional pain and stress,
And as a person who is still skeptical about psychics although I *apparently* possess some sort of psychic ability,
I believe when I attempt to read people it could be a placebo like affect thing.
But once in a while I do get physically ill. It is overwhelming.
Not to mention confusing.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Oh. That is interesting. You seem to be a very knowledgable and wise person. Do you meditate?

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   

When it gets too intense, try the lesser banishing of the pentagram ritual.

Or imagine your element surrounding you in a protective field. My element is water, so I usually have a "bubble of water" around me.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I believe some of you should read this.
Sometimes I don't answer because there's no use in answering,
because it is something that needs to unfold on its own.

“I am trying to see things in perspective. My dog wants a bite of my peanut butter chocolate chip bagel. I know she cannot have this, because chocolate makes dogs very sick. My dog does not understand this. She pouts and wraps herself around my leg like a scarf and purrs and tries to convince me to give her just a tiny bit. When I do not give in, she eventually gives up and lays in the corner, under the piano, drooping and sad. I hope the universe has my best interest in mind like I have my dog’s. When I want something with my whole being, and the universe withholds it from me, I hope the universe thinks to herself: "Silly girl. She thinks this is what she wants, but she does not understand how it will hurt.”
— THEORIES ABOUT THE UNIVERSE by Blythe Baird

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBlueShiroux

Oh. That is interesting. You seem to be a very knowledgable and wise person. Do you meditate?

No, but I think I should from time to time. But, at times my ADHD gets the best of me. I just try to breathe, don't panic, and see if a solution presents itself. More often then not, inspiration comes, sometimes the info is skewed, so I still have much to learn.... about everything.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Thank you for reading me
i did post another question, but i did not read through the last few posts until now, so i apologize you are not feeling well. please stay well hydrated and rest

I also took your advice on fixing the deficiencies, on liquid D3 and an iron supplement, you really do have a gift, i am feeling immensely better.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Usually my grounding techniques are imagining roots bringing my energy back into the earth, and I think I might be doing that wrong. You know, scientifically this stuff doesn't make any sense. But in terms of CBT and DBT, they are probably beneficial to people to imagine things in a certain way.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   

You have a lot of ideas and I feel that you could benefit from it. I don't have patience for meditation but I do deep breathing exercises and such.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: kathael

I am very glad you are feeling better. Also don't forget to get plenty of sunlight! c:
I read your question but did not feel the connection, but I think its because I'm beginning to get distracted by my plans i have tonight.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Imagining is one of the only ways we communicate with our source. Much like majick, you imagine the end result, but use totems and colors to help focus your intent and help produce the outcome desired. Having a vivid imagination is just as good as majickal techniques.

When you feel "off" or ill, try pulling white light through your crown and then going through to the roots your create to earth completing the circuit of "cosmic energy". You already have a good basis, do not fear. You are more powerful then you know. We all are, some are just more "in tune" with our "true selves" and can get better information, guidance, answers. Such as yourself.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Thank you for the help. I have to go put on my makeup for tonight's show, but I will check back tomorrow or wednesday for more posts. If any of you have any more questions, criticism, or anything, feel free to post as much as you like. I want this thread to keep going, so chat with each other!

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Good vibes, for tonight. Have fun, stay centered and keep flexing that muscle. And repeat after me: Nothing is more important, than that I feel good.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Hello, if you're still playing,' could you tell me if I have made the right choice, and who and where is she that I miss?

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   

i'll be getting a lot of sun tomorrow, off to see the musician

May you have a blessed week =D

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Please tell me something that will motivate me to be the person that I'm supposed to be.
When do I find the courage to start living life?
Where do I find the inspiration to not be scared to be myself.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: LazarusLong

Please tell me something that will motivate me to be the person that I'm supposed to be.
When do I find the courage to start living life?
Where do I find the inspiration to not be scared to be myself.

Only yourself can do that.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join