It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic Games

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: RifRAAF

I am one of you, I don't know everything.
but I feel like we're all just alive.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: aesopsfables

If we are what I think we are, which is the universe trying to make sense of itself, we all come from a single thing which was whole at one point. If we are whole, made up of the same matter, basically moving and communicating and making sense of ourselves as if like... the same thing split up into tiny parts. the tiniest of the universe is still you. YOU are the universe. but the thing is when you view it a certain way we are all the same part, and we are just the experience. us experiencing ourselves. us experiences ourselves as others. developing an identity. there is a thing about human life that gives us the gift of being able to question so much and having no limit with it. we are the universe experiencing itself. i could talk for hours about what life COULD be, but all you can do is do what you will with what we know.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: CavemanDD

I believe its the same type of neurological thing as Synesthesia. (en.wikipedia.org...) Sometimes things in our brain aren't supposed to connect, because it would cause confusion. But my theory is that either I am crazy and mentally ill, possibly delusional, or due to my post traumatic stress disorder, at a young age the neurological pathways in my brain somehow made this connection that made me able to do things that I really don't know if I believe in nor do I understand.

I gain nothing. Legitimately nothing. I am trying to understand myself and see if I actually do possess some type of ability. I like to help people as well. And none of the other threads are open right now besides tarot ones that never post anything, so I thought I'd start my own.
As an experiment right now, I'd like you guys to try to read me. Read whats going to happen this summer for me. Is anything going to happen between me and any of the boys that I'm involved with right now?

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   

I personally do not believe in past lives.
But it might help you figure out what not to do in this life, or what you could avoid.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBlueShiroux

She will always be there.

At a point of your choosing, you can always reconnect.

These guides work in the background, and protect you.
They don't say much, but the actions you should notice when put in harms way.

Or so I believe.

The abuse draws these protectors to you when young, so that when you get older, it will not happen again.
edit on 11-7-2014 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   

I think what made me believe past lives aside from some really out there dream experiences was reading anything by Delores Canon. The fact that she could hypnotize your sweet old grandma to the point she's more or less asleep or thinks she was, only to have some robotic wise "thing" talk otherwordly things out her is impressive. I am genuinely curious in by-passing the ego and hearing what i have to say when i'm more or less unconscious.

I've had a short period where i could feel everything. I had enough just reading and listening to this or that and said generally when you wanna get good at something there's no better way then to just try. Like learning an instrument. I carried around a specific deck of cards. At first i tried to feel if they were black or red, then i got abstract feelings about their house, or i'd see a shape. Sometimes i would just see it entirely. I c

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   

*continued. Damn phone.

I couldn't do this without more or less daily discipline of trying to make a white dot in the darkness of my mind, as bright and still as possible.

There were other factors. Terrifying to the skeptical side of me, that when i had 100% belief i would just get it right, i usually would. I concluded that it was a real thing but felt not too much different nor did i really grasp it. But focus and relaxation and a balanced psyche went a long way.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   

As an experiment right now, I'd like you guys to try to read me. Read whats going to happen this summer for me. Is anything going to happen between me and any of the boys that I'm involved with right now?

So much for existential questions I guess. I mean really you ask if anything is going to happen with guys you are involved with? From the looks of it you are asking about outcomes that are well within your own control.

But yes, I see clothing scattered on the floor and hear a rythmical pounding noise.

No seriously......is your name Anita?

edit on 11-7-2014 by SuperVizorr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Hmmm...I guess I'll give it a shot. You can 'read' people, no? what's my life situation like, right now? And suggestions on motivation?

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: LucidWarrior

Teddybears and PJ's?

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   

I see you teaching them something.
Literally.

Or at least that is what came out. I heard "Teacher"

edit on 11-7-2014 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Ok, girly girl.. I'll bite.. What can you tell me? Do you need a specific question or can you generalize ?

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71
That would make sense. Thank you.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: SuperVizorr

It's Amber, actually.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBlueShiroux
a reply to: aesopsfables

If we are what I think we are, which is the universe trying to make sense of itself, we all come from a single thing which was whole at one point.

Which is exactly why you shouldn't be scared of that spider. Gather it gently and put it outside.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   
ooh. I love these thread types. Are you still for up it?

I would very much like to know what forces are at play in my life what to look for and what to avoid. Very frustrating times, a-lot of changes and many decisions to be made. I have a distinct impression I'm to do something, but I have no idea what.

Thanks so much if you take the time

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Answers:

q1. Thoth deck
q2. Mercedes-Benz

Nobody wants to know everything. And its good you got my car wrong, it means your not full of #.

See you in the aether

edit on 11-7-2014 by RifRAAF because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Thank you. It makes sense to me too. I was wondering if you could pick up on what we saw, can you describe what they looked like. I know it was long time ago, but it is still fresh in my mind; I will never forget it.

Thank you for your time.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 04:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: RifRAAF

Answers:

q1. Thoth deck
q2. Mercedes-Benz

Nobody wants to know everything. And its good you got my car wrong, it means your not full of #.

See you in the aether

I have the Thoth deck sitting on my desk. I like the artwork...never tried using it for divining. Could have got some cross talk across the psychic wires. Oh, yeah...Crown Victoria, here...interceptor package.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 04:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: RifRAAF

Answers:

q1. Thoth deck
q2. Mercedes-Benz

See you in the aether

I have the Thoth deck sitting on my desk. I like the artwork...never tried using it for divining. Could have got some cross talk across the psychic wires. Oh, yeah...Crown Victoria, here...interceptor package.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join