It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic Games

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: aesopsfables

no one has a destiny
the goal in life is to become as close to another human being as emotionally and physically possible

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBlueShiroux
a reply to: skunkape23

a deer?

Perfect.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Was I right?

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 10:54 PM
link   

no one has a destiny
the goal in life is to become as close to another human being as emotionally and physically possible

i have heard this... to fuse gender so that one day we are asexual beings...yes? no? or gtfo of here

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   

a reply to: tanka418

I used to be obsessed with wolves.
At the age of 8 I was positive that a white wolf with blue eyes was my spirit animal, and that her name was Nana.
Of course I made this up because I was 8. Did you know you can buy a pet fox for like $400?

You do not believe in your animal guide anymore?

Despite myths and misinformation of their fierceness and blood-thirst, Wolves are friendly, social and highly intelligent. Their sense of family is strong and loyal, and they live by carefully defined roles and rituals. Wolves are the epitome of the Wild Spirit of Pristine Nature.

The Arctic or White Wolf is probably the purest breed, surviving in an isolated area around the Arctic Circle. The great symbolism of the White Wolf suggests it is Sacred, Holy and Pure. The White Wolf as your Totem indicates that you have a loyal and powerful Guardian and Protector around you at all times.

www.templeilluminatus.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 06:37 AM
link   

a reply to: RifRAAF

Dear Jody HighRoller,

www.ebay.com...

Please tell me if I misunderstood.

Way off. I dont skate and that was certainly not the type of deck I meant.

Lets try again, something that is much more mundane; what make of car do I own?

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Darkblade71

a reply to: tanka418

I used to be obsessed with wolves.
At the age of 8 I was positive that a white wolf with blue eyes was my spirit animal, and that her name was Nana.
Of course I made this up because I was 8. Did you know you can buy a pet fox for like $400?

You do not believe in your animal guide anymore?

Despite myths and misinformation of their fierceness and blood-thirst, Wolves are friendly, social and highly intelligent. Their sense of family is strong and loyal, and they live by carefully defined roles and rituals. Wolves are the epitome of the Wild Spirit of Pristine Nature.

The Arctic or White Wolf is probably the purest breed, surviving in an isolated area around the Arctic Circle. The great symbolism of the White Wolf suggests it is Sacred, Holy and Pure. The White Wolf as your Totem indicates that you have a loyal and powerful Guardian and Protector around you at all times.

www.templeilluminatus.com...

Thank you...

I've been associated with the same pack since 1982 when I got Ista's great-great-great grandmother...they are absolutely, positively the greatest friends I've had in my 67 years.

The intelligence, sensitivity, caring, and loving qualities of my "puppies" is truly inspiring. They bring a "quality" to my life that I don't think anything / anyone else possibly could.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Hi TheBlueShiroux,
Fascinating thread, and I wonder if you can shed some light on something that happened a few years back. I experienced something amazing with my son. We both shared the same thing (vision, sighting) in the early hours of the morning, looking out into my garden. I saw it first and called him down to look, his words of astonishment on seeing this were..."what is it Mum ?" It was truely amazing. As it was something I have never experienced before or have read about since,( I have research so much ) I wonder if you might be able to pick up on what we saw. I believe it was some kind of dimensional twist or parallel universe experience, and I would be grateful for any light you can shed on it. Thank you.

P.S. I live very far away in the UK,and hope this does not pose a problem.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Still waiting for your answer to my question..

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   

no one has a destiny

hi blue, youve really got my subconcious ticking, i snapped awake at 5 this morning thinking about you. though i didnt get the answer i was hoping for, i think youre trying to tell me something important without saying too much. if youve got bad news for me i need to know...tell me everything

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Was I right?

Dead on. Axis deer.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 06:31 AM
link   

no one has a destiny

the goal in life is to become as far from every other human being as spiritually and cognitively possible.

You see how you dont see?

I'm not doubting you, I'm evaluating your methods. I hope you answer my second question, as that is a little loaded and also obtainable with information in the public domain.

If you are worth your salt you will know.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: RifRAAF

no one has a destiny

the goal in life is to become as far from every other human being as spiritually and cognitively possible.

You see how you dont see?

I'm not doubting you, I'm evaluating your methods. I hope you answer my second question, as that is a little loaded and also obtainable with information in the public domain.

If you are worth your salt you will know.

There is no goal.
It just is.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: taoistguy
Then you have already lost. The goal is your ideal, if you can not achieve that, than see prior statement.

It just is

Says you. You are no authority over me so I will dismiss that on its merits.

My questions were to the OP. But I will address what is asked, if you are trying me to go off topic, then I will not engage.

NAMESTE

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   
What is the foundation of which spiritual energy flows as to amplify the senses so that i may be multi-sensory intuitive again? Is it love, diet, particular meditation?

Second question, what are you gaining from with? Have a pleasant day.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I have another curiosity. What can be gained from tapping into past lives, is their a particular voice there trying to grab my attention? I feel the call to try another person to hypnotize me.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   

To form connections. To live. To thrive. To do everything with other people and live for other people, not for your self.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

I'm not sure if I do. I mean, I don't FEEL it around me. I do have dreams about her.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: RifRAAF

Toyota?

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: bluespiral1

I think you are right. Sometimes this happens. Nothing to be alarmed about. It's a natural thing. Like bubbles, sometimes the ones that make up the fabric of our reality tend to shift or pop and move and change.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join