It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamic Super State

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 05:19 AM
link   
General discussion point this one.

I remember a few years back reading on ATS about the old NWO conspiracy, and about one of the aims was to produce an Islamic super state in the Middle East, which I think was meant to be a trigger for WW3 or something like that. Its interesting to note that with all the fiddling in the East and Africa, powers seem to have fuelled the ultra conservative , authoritarian Muslim sects to such a point where we now have mass movement....and Army if you will (ISIS). When you look at the reach of ISIS you can almost see borders starting to appear. To the point where you could almost run a prediction model of control and see an ISIS country forming from Pakistan, Iraq, Afghanistan, Sudan, Iran, Syria, Jordon etc etc...

...which smacks of the Islamic Super State, theorised by many people on ATS.

I guess we will all (in the UK at least) have to be on our guard, as the next thing is almost obvious....ISIS UK Fighters running around the streets of London, Birmingham, Leeds, Bolton and other Muslim communities, with guns, with numbers. It seems almost inevitable.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Pax et Intellectus

But how do you reconcile the fact that ISIS is an off-shoot of the Al-CIAeda rebels being publicly supported, funded armed etc., by the US?

Its "funny" how the US is now contemplating attacking the same group that it armed/trained in Syria.

Would the US then ferry the armed Moslems across the English channel to invade the UK?

Hmmm...

edit on 24-6-2014 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 05:50 AM
link   

No. That proposition supposes a United Islamic front. You've got more chances of winning the lottery without a ticket before that happens.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not suggesting or playing down the possibility of increased terrorist or extremist activity, but an Islamic Super State ?. I'll give you three words see if you can put them in the correct order; Over, Freezing, Hell. That's the chances.

Kind Regards
Myselfaswell
edit on 24-6-2014 by myselfaswell because: Italics

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

That's the point, that the US is creating this ISS army to then take over the Middle East and form the super state.

Although no the US would not ferry them to the UK....they are already here. There are claims that around 500 uk citizens have flown to Syria and Iraq and have joined ISIS after being indoctrinated in the UK....once they come back that's when we will see the problem as MI5 have admitted they can't track them.

So they come back to the UK, get arms from drug gangs or on the black market, and go to town. I think we will see such events in most countries around the world. A sneaky invasion of enemy forces on domestic soil. Which people on ATS kind of theorised would happen, which is meant to be the spark for future global conflict

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 06:19 AM
link   
We armed Iraq- heavily. Gave their army training. Taught them strategy.
Isis came along, and they dropped their weapons and ran away. They surrendered their TANKS, for gosh sakes!

Now they want America to give them weapons, and fight their battle with air strikes. Funny thing about getting in the middle of other country's battles like that; we spend a few gazillion dollars arming them, then they turn our own weapons back on us.

The ME will never have peace amongst themselves until they learn tolerance, and I don't see that ever happening without a few generations of education/(brainwashing).
If world powers really wanted peace in the ME, they would promote bring the people up to 21st century standards mentally, spiritually and emotionally, along with raising their standard of living.

Killing people is not an effective way of dealing with their conflict in the long term- and it's a lot more expensive than educating them and helping to raise their standard of living.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Isn't that normal US policy once a 'second class' ally's use has finished. Allegiances are often formed purely to achieve one end and once its over, they end also. There are some country's where they are so incompatible that they will never be reliable, loyal allies of long standing and historical links - its just politics. I suspect it isn't only thge US that works this way.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I don't know why anyone would worry about an islamic super-state. They are so hilariously backwards that it would rip itself apart in an explosion of dusty ignorance within a few years at best.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: BasementWarriorKryptonite

Islam is about World domination.. their main goal is to convert everyone into Islam so that eventually there is only one religion. As long as there is other religions there will be conflicts, sure they will argue among themselves who is in charge etc.. and even its backwards as a big masses they do have power.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 08:11 AM
link   

I actually like the idea of a muslim superstate simply because when we find the men who leapt abroad to fight, murder, rape, steal and damage property etc we can then deport them back to it along with their families. I don't believe for one nano second that the fathers or families didn't know what their sons were up to.

Its always the same with muslims. Its the soppy little dribble of Oh! Dear that isn't islam or suddenly hating the son etc. If push came to shove in the UK all muslims would band against the non-believers and try to kill us. Its as simple as that. You might get the educated and long integrated families not willing to take part, but we have a lot of unskilled muslim men in this country and with the lack of morals clearly apparent from the insurgents fighting in Syria and elsewhere and the acts they have carried out, these men are not trustworthy or safe and I doubt the Secret Service and police will give up until they catch every one. You can't disappear for months and then pop up as though nothing has happened - you will be missed even if it only showed up with your accounts etc. One also has to ask oneself is it morally responsible and loving for a husband and father to simply up and leave his wives, children and family to fight some war that he could easily ignore and not interfere in? Also who pays for the family whist he is not working and supporting them?

I don't honestly believe that when cultures are so different and opposed in their views they can actually live peacefully and respectfully together. In the UK there are a lot of people wno don't see any point in religious teaching and don't want it shoved down their throats or their kids. Many don't respect religious people regardless of the tolerance we have enforced upon us. Should one tolerate something one thinks is ignorance and stupid, especially if someone else thinks you should because they do? With a muslim superstate they can enjoy their beliefs and carry on the good fight amongst themselves, because they choose to live there and perhaps the sunni and shia fighting will eventually be settled once and for all.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Obviously strategy is not shared with us. But there is a remarkable trend of the US arming and training paramilitary groups abroad for them to wreak havoc, only to go to war with them later. Kind of like a "controlled demolition" type of tactic.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   
We armed and trained them when they were fighting OUR enemy. Of course, just like the Mujahadeen before them, once done with that, well, they still had weapons...so needed yet another cause to fight for. You think we'd have learned this by now...but either we haven't, or we have, and it has been the plan all along.

Probably the latter. After all, nothing keeps the defense industrial complex going like a good boogeyman!

new topics

top topics

join