It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Above Top Secret controlled, by the Mason's?????????

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: TheCowboyWay

Even if ATS were controlled by the Masons the real question is who is in control of them?

I strongly suspect however that ATS is just another website, even if from time to time, it is frequented by the odd government shrill or two.

Oh ee oh, ee oh oh!
LoL
edit on 24-6-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 04:55 AM
link   
There are people who control everything we do all around the world.There is no place on the planet that one can say absolutely anything that is in his/her mind and expect it to publish in public or play on the media...Of course the media is controlled by TPTB but masons are not really the dominating force amongst them,they might have been once but it seems they have lost their magic touch and gave their position to some newer less publically known cults,like S.mission or turtle neck brotherhood known as the TNB, or.....Well I better shut up or I will definitely get banned.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 04:55 AM
link   

This website is not controlled by anyone other than the owners, and it's content is provided by members,and vetted according to to the terms and conditions of the site, by moderators who are members also.

So aside from the mechanisms which allow our communications here to actually happen at all, it is dependant on the contribution and participation of its membership in order to function at all. Therefore it is not controlled by Masons, alien reptilians, indigo children, Nazi psychologists, Zionists, the Triads, the Yakuza, the Russian mob, the Mafia, or any government, but by its members more than anything else.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   
There still hasn't been the real answer to the question: the Mason's what.... lol!

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Your answer...

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   
The simple answer is no.

For a site to have thousands of threads inaccurately detailing Mason's in general and their supposed agenda, the idea of it being controlled by the very same group and letting such a high level of blasphemy and inaccurate facts being perpetrated would seem incredibly counterproductive.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien44
There still hasn't been the real answer to the question: the Mason's what.... lol!
There will never be a solid answer to the questions like that,or at least that is what people like to believe...It is much easier that way,trust me.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Over the years I've been pretty vocal about my reasons for refusing to join the masons, and now here I am a staff member. You can, of course, search my screen name to find those old posts. Additionally, we have quite a number of female staff members, also obviously not masons.
edit on 6/24/2014 by defcon5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

This website is not controlled by anyone other than the owners, and it's content is provided by members,and vetted according to to the terms and conditions of the site, by moderators who are members also.

So aside from the mechanisms which allow our communications here to actually happen at all, it is dependant on the contribution and participation of its membership in order to function at all. Therefore it is not controlled by Masons, alien reptilians, indigo children, Nazi psychologists, Zionists, the Triads, the Yakuza, the Russian mob, the Mafia, or any government, but by its members more than anything else.

Obviously you are part of the conspiracy, and can no longer be trusted for the truth. There are no owners this is the Matrix, and the only pill is the one that is above top secret.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

You think so?......

www.youtube.com...

The Masons are just water boys for the real players.

edit on 24-6-2014 by olaru12 because: o_0

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: TrueBrit

whaaa.....?

edit on 24-6-2014 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheCowboyWay
Just rying to figure out, if free thinkers are allowed here?a reply to: TheCowboyWay

Well to have to ask this question here means you're not a free thinker and need to be told where free thinkers post so you can join in?

Just trying to figure out if you are a free thinker but this question you ask does make it hard to conclude you are one yourself.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: neversaynever
a reply to: caterpillage
T&c or not you can bad mouth obama, take america apart, rant about the queen, ridicule the almost whole world. As long as you do not mention Israel unless it is praises. Any thing even remotely negative and poof. You gone. So i vote the site is controlled by JEWS

And of course that's completely false, but not everyone is astute enough to discern the facts. It requires something north of the average GED.

We don't permit hate speech, offensive content, profanity, cross-posting, recruitment, solicitation, political baiting, spamming, hoaxing, identity spoofing, forum gangs, nor behaving in an abusive, libelous, defamatory, hateful, intolerant, bigoted and/or racist manner.

You can go negative against the government of Israel all you want. Jew bashing is a whole other thing. That's too fine a line for some to walk. For others, it's as broad as a barn door. Abilities vary.

Basically, your 'vote' is as spurious as it is irrelevant. But thanks for the opportunity.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Springer
WRT the topic at hand, IF the Masons's are willing to pony up about $60,000.00 a month we'd be willing to negotiate surrender terms with them.

Make it $60,033.00 and a case of Sam Adams (he was a Mason) and you can have your website back.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   

T&c or not you can bad mouth obama, take america apart, rant about the queen, ridicule the almost whole world. As long as you do not mention Israel unless it is praises. Any thing even remotely negative and poof. You gone. So i vote the site is controlled by JEWS

Actually I think we have more staff agnostics, atheists, and Christians then we do anything else. I personally disagree with many things that occur in Israel, and have publicly said so:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
I am also not a big fan of their tremendous influence on our government, laws, and policies.

It's what Yeahright said above.
There is a line between disagreeing with something and posting “hate speech”, and that line is very difficult for some to toe without crossing.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I think it's 'controlled' by good old fashioned supply and demand capitalism as well as a motivation by the owners to provide a place for people to find unadulterated information in an age where it's hard to find.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: yeahright

And of course that's completely false, but not everyone is astute enough to discern the facts. It requires something north of the average GED.

We don't permit hate speech, offensive content, profanity, cross-posting, recruitment, solicitation, political baiting, spamming, hoaxing, identity spoofing, forum gangs, nor behaving in an abusive, libelous, defamatory, hateful, intolerant, bigoted and/or racist manner.

You can go negative against the government of Israel all you want. Jew bashing is a whole other thing. That's too fine a line for some to walk. For others, it's as broad as a barn door. Abilities vary.

Basically, your 'vote' is as spurious as it is irrelevant. But thanks for the opportunity.

Jewish is a persons religion.
Israeli is a person
Zionism is political policy. Thats why you can attack away.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarlinGrace
Jewish is a persons religion.
Israeli is a person
Zionism is political policy. Thats why you can attack away.

Jew is a race. There are many Jews who do not follow the Jewish religion.
Israeli is someone who resides in Israel. Not all Israeli's are Jew's, and not all Jew's are Israeli's.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
I thought this site was owned by the Reptilians that run the Hollow Earth cities beneath Antarctica, and employ the aliens from the Pleiades to keep the manual wheel spinning that keeps the site from crashing? And all that was made possible with missing people-based Soylent Green foodstock.

Spank me silly, Masons. Who'da thunk it.
This claim about Masons is used just as cover up to hide those who are really behind it

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Is Above Top Secret controlled by Masons?

I do sometimes feel like I am talking to the intellectual level of welders, plumbers, carpenters, masons and the likes around here.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join