It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Above Top Secret controlled, by the Mason's?????????

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   
If this is true, I have no business being here, and should be banned.........If I cannot engage in free thought and expression, I'd just to soon be, Done with it. This guy claims, that he was banned for such, infractions.............www.atlanteanconspiracy.com... Am I off base here, or is this post in violation? If so I would agree.........I don't have any business here, and good riddens to bad rubbish, If I can't think for myself and so forth................"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~ Thomas Jefferson................I,m not plowing for someone else.......Period..............That is the Cowboy Way. So this may be my last post here..............see ya on the flip side.
And Smile More...........

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TheCowboyWay

good idea. even if this isnt controlled by the masons your still registering your thoughts,gps location and name.because if they arent controlling it they are filtering through the data and pasting to the naughty list. molon labe

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   
P.S. My horse will be unhappy.................If i'm banned....
edit on 23-6-2014 by TheCowboyWay because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   
could be, maybe not
and what if it was??
best dam site on the internet..

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I'm thinking it is the scientoloigst that are controlling things.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Idiots... idiots everywhere..

This site is controlled by the Simpsons, not the Masons.

Idiots... I swear...

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I believe in shaking the table..............If I can't engage in such practices, just go ahead and be done with it! Freedom is not free...........

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Could be the Scientologist.. who knows..........a reply to: deadeyedick

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   
NO! The AF&AM are controlled by non human species as Karen Hudes has said after she left the world bank group.

NON-HUMAN!

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Why so many periods?

You only need one to punctuate your sentence, three Max... like that. To show expression for time lapsed in thought.

This.................. just makes me think you completely lost your train of thought or went to pee and grab another bud light.

That's the CagliostroTheGreat way.

edit on Cpm9Monday4520140130Mon, 23 Jun 2014 21:45:01 -05002014 by CagliostroTheGreat because: what the f!

edit on Cpm9Monday4620141130Mon, 23 Jun 2014 21:46:11 -05002014 by CagliostroTheGreat because: wtf... maybe coding?

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Hey yeah, I remember that guy! He works for the CIA and the illuminati as a plant that infiltrates conspiracy forums to give reports to the builderbergs in the bohemian grove. I think he also had something to do with the Kennedy assassination. I could be mistaken though, or am I?

edit on 6 23 2014 by caterpillage because: Super secret edit

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Just being thorough.......lola reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Since we have members here (and we've already discussed this thread topic before) that ARE Masons...why dont you ask them?

Dont ignore them...or perhaps it was something you didnt think of? They are here...and Im sure HARDLY interested in any of this....ask them.

edit on 09-22-2013 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
I'm thinking it is the scientoloigst that are controlling things.

Well..... I kinda think its google...... But that's ok, I don't mind if someone wants to read these crazy ideas and thoughts. Just like on facebook if you don't say they don't know, or even better everyone deletes their facebook!!

I hate that crap. Farmville this, you didn't "like" my birthday that. Utter dumb f***ery.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Didn't realize as such...........with my periods a reply to: mysterioustranger

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   

He was banned, so that means he has credibility! I'm sure he did nothing to deserve it. It's the masons I tell ya.

Making baseless claims isn't free thought. That's just making a fool of yourself.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   
If that is your thought you have that right, I was just wondering. I'm just being myself, without any social constraints. Peace a reply to: kx12x

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I haven't seen one cement trowel, bull float, or cement block on this site. I doubt if the masons control it.

I've seen people trolling, heard a lot of bull floating around, and noticed a few blockheads here though.
edit on 23-6-2014 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Just rying to figure out, if free thinkers are allowed here?a reply to: TheCowboyWay

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Hi,

I just checked out that linked site, and it would appear that they have displayed an image of David Icke, and colored in his eyes with a graphics program or whatever.

I find that juvenile at best and can't take a site like that at all seriously. I certainly wouldn't buy one of the books......

thanks

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join