It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Above Top Secret controlled, by the Mason's?????????

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TheCowboyWay

Just rying to figure out, if free thinkers are allowed here?

I'm still here to tell you…

Yes it is. I say gnarly stuff all the time.

You're new. Give it some time. Try not to over react.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

I was born in the "stein-verse" team Stein for life!

I wouldn't have it any other way!
There's no place like home.

originally posted by: HiMyNameIsCal
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe
That theory... I will never look at my life the same way...

That makes quite a few of us.

edit on 6/23/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Thank You, Sir or Maam, fellow free thinker, and may you and yours have a pleasurable time..a reply to: intrptr

edit on 23-6-2014 by TheCowboyWay because: Because I can.................with periods

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I thought this site was owned by the Reptilians that run the Hollow Earth cities beneath Antarctica, and employ the aliens from the Pleiades to keep the manual wheel spinning that keeps the site from crashing? And all that was made possible with missing people-based Soylent Green foodstock.

Spank me silly, Masons. Who'da thunk it.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Logging out for the day, I guess we will c......................??????????????????????????????????

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheCowboyWay
Logging out for the day, I guess we will c......................??????????????????????????????????

Dude, you have nothing to worry about, lol.

If there's anything you need to know, it is not to listen to people who enjoy slandering a site after being banned for knowingly breaking its terms and conditions.

As far as i can tell, ATS is not ran by the Freemasons, and is not government controlled. In saying that, there are most probably members here who belong to the Freemasons or intelligence agencies. But just because there are such members, doesn't mean the site itself is controlled by the groups of which they belong.

All the best.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I do smell a conspiracy here, how does Djarums have 2.8 million stars??!

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Oh, and to cowboy dude, read the T&C's and follow it and you will find you can speak your mind to any extent you wish. You just need to "cowboy up".

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: TheCowboyWay

Some of the mods are Masons.

So are some of the members.
So are some of the people living in your town.
So are some of the people who make your food.
So are some of the people who made your computer.
So are some of the people who medically treat you.

You may as well live in a cave if you are that bent against bumping up against a Mason.

Better yet, why don't you join a lodge and get rid of your paranoia when you realize it's just a big club full of dudes who enjoy ritual and order. To me it sounds no more creepy than the average Christian church.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   
There is an awfull lot of theosophy roaming around in this site. A LOT, and its AWFULL.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Djarums

But do you have Muslims ? .....

Just saying

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Here's the video from the OP link

My advice to the OP...

Be polite

Follow the T&C

Have fun

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: caterpillage
I do smell a conspiracy here, how does Djarums have 2.8 million stars??!

That's actually just a glitch. I'm not the only one who has that sort of number. Without getting too technical it happened during the upgrade to our current layout and only affects members who signed up in 2004 and prior. If you browse around enough you'll see quite a number of "old-timers" with the same issue.

As far as a fix goes, it's being worked on... it sort of keeps getting pushed behind other issues that pop up because they're kind of... well... just virtual stars. If they could be exchanged for prizes or something that would be a whole other story.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I think this whole thread is a waste of data in a server somewhere. Hey guys everytime I have a wild thought I will make a thread, I will even involve videos of donkeys kicking people in the balls. WTF OP ATS controlled by masons hahaha you couldve U2U Springer not only does he have a dashing mustache he would probably oblige you. I dont think the masons control ats if they did you wouldn't have been able to post this publicly

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: LightningStrikesHere

A fair question. In the past I know we have had some staff members from predominantly Muslim countries but as far as our current staff goes I am not sure. Unfortunately due to personal issues I haven't gotten to know our latest two batches of mods as well as I would like (which to me is devastating because bringing on new staff is my favorite part of my job here) but I would not doubt it. It really is an incredibly diverse group.

And yes, Brotherman is absolutely right. Springer has a dashing mustache.
edit on Jun 24th 2014 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Djarums
a reply to: LightningStrikesHere

A fair question. In the past I know we have had some staff members from predominantly Muslim countries but as far as our current staff goes I am not sure. Unfortunately due to personal issues I haven't gotten to know our latest two batches of mods as well as I would like (which to me is devastating because bringing on new staff is my favorite part of my job here) but I would not doubt it. It really is an incredibly diverse group.

And yes, Brotherman is absolutely right. Springer has a dashing mustache.

damn right he does I saw it on tv with underground bases and all that crazyiness I want to have a mustache half as dashing as his people would call me robin hood

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

You're too kind to the stash...

WRT the topic at hand, IF the Masons's are willing to pony up about $60,000.00 a month we'd be willing to negotiate surrender terms with them.

Seriously we would! (as long as as we held complete control like we do now that is)
edit on 6-24-2014 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Springer

the stash is dashing... I am not kind got to call it as I see it sometimes, I saw you on TV and I can see myself in 20 years with one I think chicks would dig it. If they did pony up cash don't sell then we have to deal with banned posts that are anti hammer/Hyram stuff that would just be weird. Please Please Please I havent even once complained about the ads being right below the query bar

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheCowboyWay
Just rying to figure out, if free thinkers are allowed here?a reply to: TheCowboyWay

Up to a point.

They obviously prefer Borg and sycophants.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: caterpillage
T&c or not you can bad mouth obama, take america apart, rant about the queen, ridicule the almost whole world. As long as you do not mention Israel unless it is praises. Any thing even remotely negative and poof. You gone. So i vote the site is controlled by JEWS

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join