It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have You Seen the Glitch in the Matrix?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

I've thought this as well. This empathy, like i'm carrying other's issues on my back althouth i have nothing to do with them. I wanted to be a psychologist because of this lol,i felt the need to help,still do sometimes.

But how do you block this? I'm afraid of just not giving a damn about anyone,but i worry and care too much.
Thanks for your thoughts and help mate.I appreciate it, it's nice to let it all out once in a while,and even nicer to be heard.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: metodex
a reply to: veteranhumanbeing

I've thought this as well. This empathy, like i'm carrying other's issues on my back althouth i have nothing to do with them. I wanted to be a psychologist because of this lol,i felt the need to help,still do sometimes.

But how do you block this? I'm afraid of just not giving a damn about anyone,but i worry and care too much.
Thanks for your thoughts and help mate.I appreciate it, it's nice to let it all out once in a while,and even nicer to be heard.

Yep, hear their emotional problems, if in a room with a lot of people pick up on the internal dialogs between them. Well there a two techniques, one is to zip up, you imaginarily take a zipper and from your groin to above the crown, over the top of your head (like a zipping up a hoody) zip the zipper and say to yourself "I am protected from others emanating energy" because I am me (say your name three times) and then say "I am not them, they have no power over me". Buddhists do a bent bow swipe, when in greeting a slight bow at the waist; then with the right hand starting at the left shoulder sweeps down to their right hip/knee area and sometimes a few modified gestures touching the heart right to left shoulder blades. This is a method of protecting/BLOCKING oneself from the energies of those people standing before them. Hope this helps.
edit on 3-7-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

originally posted by: Char-Lee

originally posted by: parad0x122

originally posted by: iamgh057
a reply to: ObservingYou

please PM me the link. i cannot send PMs to anyone not ATS staff. sad.

Its just an innocent website: www.thelivingmoon.com.

For the nineteenth time, the link's been posted already.

it is a massive website, I was thinking there was some particular place we were talking about on it.

No one gets off that easy (hunt and peck).

Sorry I guess I imagined the OP said to ask for it...my mistake didn't realize it was your thread.

edit on 3-7-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   
originally posted by: [post=18102627]veteranhumanbeing

[I]Char-Lee[/I] Sorry I guess I imagined the OP said to ask for it...my mistake didn't realize it was your thread.

Oh no not my thread, its the OPs! and no apologies are allowed anytime anywhere in my universe; more importantly, how is your day going (I hope brilliantly). Mines been so so but one can overcome all minor glitches YES.
edit on 3-7-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: [post=18102627]veteranhumanbeing

Oh no not my thread, its the OPs! and no apologies are allowed anytime anywhere in my universe; more importantly, how is your day going (I hope brilliantly). Mines been so so but one can overcome all minor glitches YES.

I understand. You have my sympathy.

There are many reasons why certain very decent people can't apologize. For example, your partner may be a perfectionist, so hard on himself that he doesn't have the emotional room to apologize. Or he may have too much shame to say, “I'm sorry. “ People need to have fairly decent self-esteem to view their own less-than-honorable behaviors clearly, and apologize for them.

www.psychologytoday.com...

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   
any chance i could have a link please, i don't understand this matrix thing and wouldn't mind reading up about it.

cheers

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I had a very odd experience about four weeks or so ago. I live in a small village in the north west of England. I was driving along a country lane with trees on one side. Over the top of them I saw a large jet plane banking - it was about 1,000 feet above the ground. I was astounded and was sure it was about to crash (We are about 30 miles away from Manchester airport and all the planes that pass over us are at a much higher altitude). The tree tops obscured my view of it as I drove on - all the time craning my neck to see it. As the road widened to allow a clearer view of the sky (about ten seconds later in my journey and I was travelling at about 30mph) there was absolutely no sign of any plane in the sky whatsoever. I was on my way to work so had to carry on with my journey, I'm still utterly baffled by what I know I saw. I asked friends if they had seen it but no-one has. Really one of the oddest things I have ever experienced.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Pm's update, sorry for the delay and thank you for your interest.

I've been pulled away from the subject for the next for weeks, however do keep an eye on i, as this investigation will be spanning over the course of teh future.

I've had some quality input on here, so thanks again.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   
This is what happened to me one day about a year and a half ago during the winter.

I woke up one Saturday after sleeping in on my day off, I made some breakfast, 2 eggs and some bacon, leaving 2 eggs behind in case my girlfriend wants some. I eat my breakfast and go on throughout the day as normal.

That night at about 8pm when I was finally hungry again I thought why not make those other 2 eggs since it was good that morning, and proceeded to the fridge when I open the door and discover 4 eggs.

I told my girlfriend immediately that I had experienced a glitch in the Matrix, I maintain to this day something happened, and that it's possibly a glitch. It still bugs me to think about it.

By the way we were snowed in under a foot of snow this day, nobody came or left the house.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ObservingYou I would be very interested in your thread. Thank You.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 03:05 AM
link   
I doubt this would count, but still it's a bit interesting.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Steffer
What city was this CCTV was this taken (two elderly twin sisters scrap booking; marking personals adds of interest, or playing suduko with an obvious meditation expert upstart sitting between them)?

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Does the Matrix lose its power?

Ok, this might sound totally stupid, but since last year I have observed something strange:
I'm regularly cooking and observed that cooked food seems to cool down a lot faster than a couple of years ago. I mean really fast (otherwise I wouldn't have noticed) - even if it was boiling just before.
Be it removing pizza from the hot oven, boiled rice from the pot, or roasted chickpeas from the pan... it doesn't matter. I got maybe 1-2 minutes to eat and then the food is cold. The same happens to hot milk, tea, coffee. And I'm not eating in an extraordinarily cold room (common room temperature about 21°C so).

The thing which came to my mind is that maybe the matrix simulation we live in, runs out of fuel. And now it starts to reduce simulation power from various things, e.g. "heated" meals.

I'm not a hard believer in the matrix theory, it was more like a joke-consideration. Yet I find it strange enough to post it in here. Did someone else experience similar?

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   
.a reply to: ObservingYou
Hi, I'm new to the website, I'm interested in this topic and would like the link to the thread. Thanks

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: ObservingYou

Can you send me the link please, I cant get enough of this type of stuff

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: anotherdaytoday

Yes, now that you say it, its hard to keep my cooking warm. My daughter always complains that its cold, when I just put it on her plate. (and it is cold)

When I was younger I had to wait and wait and burned my mouth many times for the gooey cheese in my grill cheez sammie to cool down.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Hello

Is this thread still alive. I would also like a link in that case.

I read about the berenstein bear case that someone mentioned here....and its mind boggleing for sure.

I live in norway, so we had an entirely different name for it, so i dont remember it as either though.

But, me and many more, remember Forrest Gump saying "Life IS like a box of chocolates".....which he apparently didnt....he uses "WAS"........still he continues the sentence with "You never know what you're gonna get", instead of continuing with past tense. Another case ?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
pm me

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join