It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Isis Hoodies and T-Shirts For Sale Online As Islamist 'Brand' Goes Global

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: EyesOpenMouthShut
On sale on Facebook?
Shouldn't Mark Zuckerberg be getting a knock on the door from and alphabet agency soon?

He's filthy rich. The rules don't apply to him.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Are yiu kidding me?

Im gonna go to the bush airport and just wakk around with it on

Head towards security

The turn around when I get to the line

Keep those child gropers hands (read tsa) and eyes busy with me

Man thats a great Idea thanks mystik

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Another_Nut

The enemy of my enemy is my friend

Actually that is a horrible idea, and is the direct result of the cluster eff the ME is.

The enemy of my enemy is my ENEMY.

Been listening to what ISIS has been doing over there ?

Forcing people to cite passages from the Koran.

If they don't ?

It's lights out.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
Those will become known as 'targets' in the near future.

I'm not a terrorist, I just found the shirt...

I was thinking that too, when someone buys a shirt they go on the list of people that support terrorist organizations, and will probably get a visit from the FBI

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Have u been paying attention?

Im already a terrorist

Big bro said so

So lets get this thing kicked off I say!

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Double

edit on pm620143001America/ChicagoMon, 23 Jun 2014 13:25:49 -0500_6000000 by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   

I have to hand it to the PTB they are brilliant. They needed an enemy big enough and well funded to fight a large scale war. Enter stage door left these idiot scum bags.........Brilliant.

I had a feeling years ago this was going to be the long term plan and I guess I was right. These religious scum bags are going to go viral and grow larger by the day. This is the large scale war PTB needed to keep this crumbling economy alive another 10 years.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Its social media savvy has made Isis a "terror brand" to rival al-Qaida, with supporters worldwide following the brutal exploits of the Islamist group through its Twitter updates or even downloading the group's own app.

Now supporters can show their loyalty to the group by sporting a T-shirt or hoodie emblazoned with the group's black and white jihadist logo, after the items went on sale on Facebook

www.ibtimes.co.uk...

So let me get this straight. Not only do 'terrorists' have Facebook, they are selling merchandise now.

I thought I had seen everything.

I was wrong.

This ranks at the top of the all time 'Stupid things I have ever heard'.

I wonder if those T-shirts were made in China like everything else is these days.

Isis hoodies!

What's next 'ISIS Gone Wild Videos' ?

I found the American version.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I LOVE THAT SHIRT! I will make it a personal goal of mine to absolutely destroy anyone I see wearing one. Bout time a terrorist wore a uniform. Open season on anyone wearing that shirt. Hell there should be a bounty for each one brought in bloody......

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Another_Nut

You are trying to live up to your ATS user name...huh.

I don't think it's funny at all. You want to wear the shirt, and support with your money by buying the shirt, of some of the most evil people on this planet.

Guess you'll be first in line to buy their commemorative sword for hacking of heads....

Des

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Destinyone

For an organization that absolutely hates America with a fervent passion, and anything that it stands for...

They sure have embraced Capitalism...

Des...

Well when smuggling drugs, or kidnapping children for the worlds sex slave trade is not enough,
branch out, diversify.
Just as if someone who has the right to walk down the road with a kkk shirt saying the n word on it,
someone wearing this shirt should not be surprised they get knocked upside the head..

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Mamatus

See ya next month at bush airport houston texas

Just wait until the u.s. starts making its citizens wear something similar if they suspect u of being a "terrorist"

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Calm down ....

Muslims have been selling these shirts for years!

I have one my self it says "AMERICAN AND MUSLIM"

most of the sellers of these shirts are based in other countries and they sell them for personal gain.

Because they appeal to young dumb un educated Muslims. If someone came into the masjid (mosque) wearing one of these shirts .

My imam (teacher/preacher) would probly walk up and slap the person wearing it.

The ISIS is NOT a calip , nor will they ever establish one.

They are a Terrorist organization and many Muslims like my self are aware of this fact.

Their is NOT some conspiracy to take over the world with Islam... And Islam is not spread by the sward ..anyone that does try to act in such way is no Muslim but rather from pure evil.

Keep in mind that to be Muslim you have to summit your will to ALLAH (GOD) ...HOW CAN YOU FORCE ANYONE TO SUMMIT THEIR WILL TO GOD???

If you don't believe me feel free to read this ruling on the ISIS being a terrorist organization.

mtws.posthaven.com...

Don't worrie US educated Muslims won't let these Kuawarij take over the world ....smh

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Destinyone

Why not

At least this is my free decisinon

Unlike when my government takes my money t support the killing of innocents

Maybe u gus shouldnt worry about people on the otherside of the planet

Maybe you should stop this out of control government we have allowed tto fester

Maybe then those "terrorists" would quit hating

Eta. No need swords. I carry enough. .
edit on pm620143001America/ChicagoMon, 23 Jun 2014 13:43:13 -0500_6u by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Just when you think you've seen it all... Some one comes up with something new.

Support terrorists. Get put on lists that no one with a jot of intelligence wants any part of. ...and they're probably hideously expensive to boot.

So to defeat us, they become us. We win. But they're too stupid to realize that they've become what they so despise.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Another_Nut
a reply to: Mamatus

See ya next month at bush airport houston texas

Just wait until the u.s. starts making its citizens wear something similar if they suspect u of being a "terrorist"

They know me at the airports. I refuse to allow them to scan me so I made a list and now the man in the latex gloves heads over the second they scan my boarding pass.

And I am damn proud of it.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   

I think ISIS is been artificially pumped up and intentionally gloryfied just to attract more extremists members around the world, and exactly when they are all gathered around and ready to participate in the next big mission there will all be bombed to oblivion by some country or combined forces of a few countries...Then the west gets rid of the remaining violent and fanatic terrorists that they help forming with assistance from the Saudis and Israelis and the whole world sleeps more comfortable knowing a big chunk of a bad karma has been exterminated from the face of the earth forever...Do not forget that the Mojahedin-e-khalgh (a group responsible for a lot of terrorist activities all around the world) are also among the ISIS and that means two birds with one stone,a big stone indeed.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: shapur

that means two birds with one stone,a big stone indeed.

What?
Like a nuke?

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   
POSER GEAR

if i was some kind of dipsh!t anti-government freedom fighter would i want to advertise that...?

hurp

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Another_Nut

Ordering mine this friday

The u.s. has already called me a terrorist

The enemy of my enemy is my friend

Freedom fighters unite

I do hope that is a joke?

Otherwise, you will hopefully be dealt with!

Funding an Islamic militant group makes you a supporter. Good luck to you and your family, as you hopefully will get what you deserve!!

Sounds like they were right accusing you of being a terrorist!! Spot on!!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join