It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Isis Hoodies and T-Shirts For Sale Online As Islamist 'Brand' Goes Global

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Its social media savvy has made Isis a "terror brand" to rival al-Qaida, with supporters worldwide following the brutal exploits of the Islamist group through its Twitter updates or even downloading the group's own app.

Now supporters can show their loyalty to the group by sporting a T-shirt or hoodie emblazoned with the group's black and white jihadist logo, after the items went on sale on Facebook

www.ibtimes.co.uk...

So let me get this straight. Not only do 'terrorists' have Facebook, they are selling merchandise now.

I thought I had seen everything.

I was wrong.

This ranks at the top of the all time 'Stupid things I have ever heard'.

I wonder if those T-shirts were made in China like everything else is these days.

Isis hoodies!

What's next 'ISIS Gone Wild Videos' ?

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Its social media savvy has made Isis a "terror brand" to rival al-Qaida, with supporters worldwide following the brutal exploits of the Islamist group through its Twitter updates or even downloading the group's own app.

Now supporters can show their loyalty to the group by sporting a T-shirt or hoodie emblazoned with the group's black and white jihadist logo, after the items went on sale on Facebook

www.ibtimes.co.uk...

So let me get this straight. Not only do 'terrorists' have Facebook, they are selling merchandise now.

I thought I had seen everything.

I was wrong.

This ranks at the top of the all time 'Stupid things I have ever heard'.

I wonder if those T-shirts were made in China like everything else is these days.

Isis hoodies!

What's next 'ISIS Gone Wild Videos' ?
even stevie wonder can see the t-shirts and hoodies look like sh*t ..

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Wow, just wow.

I think when you have your own professionally made videos, t-shirts and promo gear -- one has moved from "terrorist organization" to something a akin to a private religious army for hire.

The next think you know they'll have their own energy drink and sponsor extreme athletes.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Do you remember when people like Glenn Beck were called NUTS, WHACKO, FEARMONGER, RACIST, etc for suggesting radical Muslims across the ME where forming a Caliphate and had big plans to take over the ME, then Europe, then America, etc. Do you remember how STUPID that idea was considered?

I still wondcer when people are going to stop being PC and wake hell up?

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Erm.. ok .. this is an interesting new twist .. whats next a pop music album ? .. have to agree with you .. thought had seen it all until you posted this ..

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: seabag

Do you remember when people like Glenn Beck were called NUTS, WHACKO, FEARMONGER, RACIST, etc for suggesting radical Muslims across the ME where forming a Caliphate and had big plans to take over the ME, then Europe, then America, etc. Do you remember how STUPID that idea was considered?

Yeah I remember.

They do have big plans in the ME.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Not sure what to say or think about this development.

One member mentioned something about where they're manufactured. How ironic if they were made in the U.S. or even better Israel.

You just have to love the internet.

(S+F)

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Shouldn't the ISIS members on the T-shirts be holding an Infidel's severed head, dripping blood?

Oh, no... that would be truth in advertising. Ask anyone on Madison Avenue.... there's no truth in advertising.

Oh crap... I just noticed, the mannequin has NO HEAD!

edit on bu302014-06-23T12:49:10-05:0012America/ChicagoMon, 23 Jun 2014 12:49:10 -050012u14 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Oh, no... that would be truth in advertising. Ask anyone on Madison Avenue.... there's no truth in advertising.

YEAH!

That would be truth in advertising.

But somehow I think they will leave that part out.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: butcherguy

YEAH!

That would be truth in advertising.

But somehow I think they will leave that part out.

I edited that post...
There may bit of truth in the ad, but it is nearly subliminal.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Come on guys just admit it these t-shirts are totally badass.
Probably being sold at every single Achmed-mart in the Islamic world

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Those will become known as 'targets' in the near future.

I'm not a terrorist, I just found the shirt...

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

Right talk about a target for a drone strike.

I don't think I would wear the shirt.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   
What would the US and others call someone who supports a terrorist group. Hint: starts with 'ter'.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

That reminds me of a ridiculously funny story where the Mossad infiltrated the factory that made military uniforms for a certain large Arab country. They added something to the fabric that made it light up on the IR. Took some years to figure it out

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   

For an organization that absolutely hates America with a fervent passion, and anything that it stands for...

They sure have embraced Capitalism...

Des...

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   

They have big plans for the world. It's in their own doctrine that there can be no peace until the entire world is under islamic rule. It's in their prophecies, and it's in Christian and Jewish prophecy as well. People are free to interpret that however they like, but does it really matter if it's self fulfilling prophecy when it's coming true?

Step 1 for these extremists is a new caliphate in the middle east and the ushering in of their mahdi. Step 2 is the takeover of the rest of the earth. In their version of events, Jesus helps accomplish this and informs the rest of the world they were wrong and that He is Islamic. If you don't like it, you'll be killed. That simple.

How can a modern world that is based on the secular rule of law be reconciled with a system of religious intolerance that is literally stuck in the middle ages? It can't. It's a train that has lost it's breaks and will reach it's destination whether we like it or not.

The real question (for me at least) is if there is a conspiracy in the western world amongst the elite to help these events along, and for what purpose the elite might have in doing so. It certainly appears to me that there has been a definite effort to topple strongmen in the middle east that formerly kept these militant groups in check, and open the door for them to begin acting on a multinational scale. It would almost appear to be a concerted effort by western powers to clear a path for the jihadists, going all the way back to 9/11 and even earlier.

Total doublespeak. Claiming a "war on terror" while breaking down the strongholds that formerly kept the wahabists isolated and fractured.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Ordering mine this friday

The u.s. has already called me a terrorist

The enemy of my enemy is my friend

Freedom fighters unite

edit on pm620143001America/ChicagoMon, 23 Jun 2014 13:14:33 -0500_6000000 by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   
On sale on Facebook?
Shouldn't Mark Zuckerberg be getting a knock on the door from and alphabet agency soon?

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Another_Nut

Don't try wearing it to the airport...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join