It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Isis Hoodies and T-Shirts For Sale Online As Islamist 'Brand' Goes Global

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Thank you Neo...I am now the proud owner of a ISIL hoodie! I plan to wear it proudly at all the local jihadist events...said no one ever.

Much ado about noting. Big surprise coming from you.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Of course, Al Qaeda 2.0 needs a face lift.

Female Goddess name for barbaric savage murderers employed by the CIA US/NATO black op boys is meant to erase the Al Qaeda stain, and guess what...IT’S WORKING!

The media is actually admitting that this motley crew of mass murderers are likely to keep the land the have taken.

Where is the reminder in the media that these are terrorist murderers?

Why is the US taking these guys so lightly?

They bombed Libya and took over a sovereign government
AND THEY CAN'T TAKE OUT A COUPLE OF THOUSAND OF THESE WITH MACHINE GUNS IN DUMP TRUCKS!

edit on 23-6-2014 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Maybe has something to do with this thread when you said the following statement when you justfied the invasion of Iraq.

I guess flying planes in to buildings, and driving trucks in to buildings, and strapping bombs on themselves to kill the infidel, and going around cutting peoples heads off, and crucifying people has 'nothing' to do with it.

Planes into buildings are you talking about 911 to justify the attack. If not please enlighten me because it looks like that to me.

I stand by my original statement,

The US army invaded a country under false pretenses and killed a million or so civilians..

How if you want to denounce one military unit as terrorist and the others as good guys that is your proactive. From where I am standing it looks to me like they are all as bad as each other

War is what is has always been the rich sending the poor to die so they can make more money.. You may not like what I say that however does not make me a troll.

kind regards

purp..

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Another_Nut
Yea it is so much better when the u.s. does it

But I guss be cause our gov dosnt scream allah-akbar before they kill its ok

When does the US crucify people on stakes out in public?

Cut peoples heads off and play soccer with it?

Forcibly by gunpoint make you have 3 choices, switch religions, become a slave servant class to Islam, or die on the spot?

These ISIS terrorists failed in Syria, their alliance with the Free Syrian army collapsed because of their brutality, now they are aligned with Saddam's former Bathists. They are already clashing with each other and it won't last long. As soon as the Bathists get a region carved away from the Shia, they will be at war with ISIS to kick them out of their new Sunni lands.

The only reason ISIS can hold territory in Iraq is because of the vast manpower the Sunni's can call upon, even all the top Generals in ISIS in Iraq are former Saddam Generals.

Source

They are shooting each other over Humvees, doesn't sound like any real army.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Really quick before I read all the replies and whatnot---something more about synchronisity, I believe.

Noticed the "quick-swipe" pay station at my local Jamba Juice because the name hit me in the face like a ton of bricks!
It was called an Isis scanner! I even made my husband check it out and said "wow bad timing!"

but since I don't believe in coincidence, I wonder if we (humanity) are being innundated with the name ISIS. The fake spy agency on Archer is ISIS. In Dark Horse, Katy Perry (as "Katypatra") transforms into Isis. The pay-station tech is Isis. This "new" terror group is ISIS.

I'd love to hear thoughts on this, or if anyone has seen Isis all around them lately?

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Hmm...

Maybe when they installed a puppet government in Iraq and backed the execution of Saddam Hussain

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: seabag

I have a theory that political correctness and the homogenization of language IS the Newspeak.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Maybe has something to do with this thread when you said the following statement when you justfied the invasion of Iraq.

Actually that was about events like this :

directorblue.blogspot.com...

www.thereligionofpeace.com...

www.thedailybeast.com...

www.dailymail.co.uk... note-pinned-chest.html

But hell why let facts get in the way of worshipping at the alter of demagoguery.

edit on 23-6-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   

What?! Is this real life?

I want to know, who does their graphics? Does Isis have a jihad graphics department? Who is printing them? Who programed their app? Does it blow up your device when you open it?
What..Who..Why??

Also, the T-shirts look like a band shirt (coincidentally, there is a band called Isis).

I'm betting they had some "outside" help.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   

It's depressing when death, murdering extremists become a marketing campaign.

We've lost this war. People are so removed from the horrors that t-shirts are the thing.

Our society deserves whatever it gets.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

Hmm...

Maybe when they installed a puppet government in Iraq and backed the execution of Saddam Hussain

It's a Shia government, they tried him, convicted him and executed him. He should have been nicer to the Shia when he was dictatoring over them. Has nothing to do with the US.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Again you appear off topic... None of your links have anything to do with Iraq and 911 and most of your links are dubious at best.

Can you back your claim up that Iraq was responsible for 911... If not I will consider that the war in Iraq was started under false pretenses and a million civilians died for justified reason at the hands of the US military. If you cannot please do not have the nerve to call these people terrorists unless you are first willing to look closer to home

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Of course it has something to do with the US. The US invades and occupies a nation. Use your gravy dp you really think they are going to install a government that is hostile to the US...

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I really don't like the looks and the sounds of this "advertising" and building clientele around the world. But then again, I can see a bunch of young criminals wearing these shirts casually like it's the new trend. Propaganda at its finest. This is no accident I assure you, part of the plan.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Again you appear off topic... None of your links have anything to do with Iraq and 911 and most of your links are dubious at best.

Not even close to being 'offtopic' since ISIS is the SAME as those people.

Can you back your claim up that Iraq was responsible for 911... If not I w

'I claimed '

Feel free to quote that.

and still trolling there.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   

edit on 23-6-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   

I will put into context for you. I am not defending the military group know as ISIS they have committed horrendous atrocities. But death is death and the million killed by US forces is equally as bad if not worse. So please jump down from your sanctimonious horse and see this for what it is.. Death

Answer me this how many people have been killed by terrorists in the US

How many people have been killed in two unjustified wars

Yes there is blood on your hands. These wars where fought under your flag and in your name..!

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I see anyone wearing that shirt and I am going to beat them half to death.

simply put if you choose to support ISIS then you can get the Mother hump out of my Country.

(post by purplemer removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: seabag

No, I looked for the quote but Hillary Clinton said this years ago, when she made reference to it I was kind of shocked, if someone can find it, it's been at least 4 or 5 years or more when she made that statement concerning Bin Laden forming a Caliphate, but anyhow, the Temple is going to be rebuilt and guess who will do it ? that's the bottom line and when people see this they will be utterly shocked and confused about what is about to take place, trust me on this the secret is so unbelievable, once I found out the theory of how it will all go down I could not believe it but you just can't make this up, the black cube itself holds all of the secrets, and they are going to defend it because they do believe that is the New Jerusalem, what you think is good is not and what you think is the dark is not as you perceive it, many people have been tricked but they do not believe it because it happened so long ago, but regardless of what you believe, the punishments that ISIS is doling out, will be nothing compared to what the God of the black cube will bring upon the earth, and actually the same God of the Old testament, just some people have been tricked utterly, ISIS is a code that is being used, those aligned with the UN and the NWO are also in full allegiance to the Black Cube Religion (Saturnalians aka ____) or what will be soon announced as the only religion, the Black Flag is already being flown that flag is synonymous with the Jolly Roger and 322 bonesmen, same veiled meanings they are aligned, The Eagles and the Roshinaya, will rebuild the shrine (shriners) together along with fundamental Judaism....for anyone that does not believe this, who and what do you think think the handful of Templars were doing during their period they seemed to have dissapeared in the Holy Land when it was obviously heavily occupied by the Islamist military forces ?
edit on 23-6-2014 by phinubian because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join