It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there a conspiracy to downplay the threat of radical Islam?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   
nvm
edit on 26-6-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: OpinionatedB

Yet, you don't get the same reaction from them against the radicals who perpetuate crimes in western countries. No outcry to stop such behaviors or atrocities among them, no protesting of the wrongs the few are committing. No making certain such radical believes are not preached.... Just an oh well type attitude...

It is very strange isn't it?

Not sure I understand it anymore.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

I know I don't.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: DarknStormy

Yeah, I caught your perspective.

I don't believe you.

I believe my sources MUCH MORE.

I've not found your posts totally convincing by a considerable margin.

BTW, I don't have to believe as you do--and I don't.

Time will tell who's construction on reality was most accurate.

My Muslim roommate's research was extensive, exhaustive, thorough and took him more than a year, IIRC. I believe him.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: undo

Thanks.

I don't have a lot of prophetic impressions either. Occasionally.

I've just read tons for more than 35 years.

Thanks for your inputs.

We gotta help each other at this stage.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Are you saying that the Muslim alpologists scream more at those of us who know the historic facts about Islam and the incriminating verses in their 'sacred' scripture

MORE than they scream at the purported 'bad Muslim' 'radicals' to stop the violence?

INDEED. LOLOLOL. Sigh.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: OpinionatedB

. . .

17 girls, raped by 60 men, multiple times, in multiple locations.... passed around from one to the next and back again.

50 were Muslims from foreign countries, 8 were non-Muslims from foreign countries.

Is this Islam? Kidnapping 12 and 14 year olds off the street as they are going home from school and prostituting them...because they don't share the same faith?

These are only 17 cases that have gone to trial, there are more cases that are yet to...

Granted, this is only 50 Muslim men in a country, at least that we know of so far... but the Masajid should be condemning this in the strongest words available... yet they are not. Most of the masajid even when asked to participate in teaching against this in their masjid simply refused to participate.

We see ISIS march across Iraq, slaughtering as they go... with the majority of Muslims there refusing to even fight against them...

And I have to wonder, in the strongest possible means... is this what Muslims have become really? It makes me sad, angry, pretty much every emotion in the book..

If it makes me feel this way... what does it make European and American Christians feel like? I'll tell you what, defensive, that's what... and there is no one but Muslims to lay the blame on for that one. No one at all

ABSOLUTELY INDEED.

Any other conclusion is irrational, off the wall, ignorant, unempathetic, clueless, out of touch with reality on the ground, oblivious to the forces and trends that are very powerful and very real and far from being finished in our era.

However, the odds are that the bloody blade will also get to their necks, eventually. Then we'll see what blather they have to say to their Muslim best buds.

"Buh buh buh, You can't slice me! I defended you tirelessly on ATS and in every relationship I had!" SLICE.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: babloyi

Gads things have been computer buggy here lately. Sigh.

to your reply.

Thanks for a meaty reply.

You have a great ability to sort through lots of issues and facts amazingly masterfully.

However, on this topic, I think you are still far more myopic than your high IQ would predict.

1. The globalists are in cahoots with everyone and play all sides against the middle.

2. The globalists are the oil wealth and every other kind of great wealth.

3. The globalists have wound up the jihadi's and lit them off. They also seem to be somewhat micro-managing them, else a lot of ugly death and destruction would have already happened in CONUS.

4. The dark lord over the globalists loves fear-mongering. It also serves the globalists goals in keeping the populace increasingly fearful of what is likely to happen next and fearful of their agents . . . and fearful of TYRANNY IN GENERAL. THEY LOVE TO RULE THROUGH FEAR AND TERROR. IT'S A MAJOR CURRENCY of theirs.

5. No. The Muslims will be the gestapo of the new holocaust. And about any excuse at all will serve as justification for death, mayhem, blood letting on a grand scale etc. The globalists, after all, want to depopulate the planet down to 200-500 million. They will likely also end up exterminating great swaths of Muslims who refuse to overtly worship satan . . . but that suits the globalists and their agenda quite fine.

6. The MSM and the Muslim threat is a complex dance. On the one hand, overwhelmingly in the USA, there is the orders to the MSM to down play the Muslim atrocities, terror, inherent ruthlessness, etc. etc. etc. Make em sound like warm and fuzzy Muzzies to the American populace. That helps make the infiltration and conquest actions of Islam easier and more effective.

7. AT the same time, on occasion and in some regions, contexts, it serves the globalists to do the opposite--to scream and accentuate and advertise the Muslim atrocities to wind up the fear and terror issues toward their schemes, strategies and goals.

8. It is typical for the oligarchy to play both sides of the street, all sides of the coin, and all sides against the middle.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN
Hey again, Bo.
I don't disagree with most of what you said in your post, although I don't think I've ever had an IQ test done.

But there is this:

originally posted by: BO XIAN
The Muslims will be the gestapo of the new holocaust. And about any excuse at all will serve as justification for death, mayhem, blood letting on a grand scale etc. The globalists, after all, want to depopulate the planet down to 200-500 million. They will likely also end up exterminating great swaths of Muslims who refuse to overtly worship satan . . . but that suits the globalists and their agenda quite fine.

See, there is this group in Europe. Slowly, country by country, they're having their rights curtailed. Many countries ban their clothing. Many countries ban their method of meat preparation. Some countries ban a traditional fixture of their place of worship. One country (so far) even outright bans public prayer for them. It has been verifiably proven that if you are discovered to be from that group (just from them looking at your name on a resumé), you are way less likely to get a job someone less qualified would still get. Heck, forgetting all that, there is a slow-buildup, with mounting tensions, of public hatred, dislike and blame on this group, which has even showed up in physical acts of violence and brutality against this group.

Doesn't sound like the gestapo to me. Closest comparison to Nazi Germany would be the jews. Except in this case, as you've probably guessed, it is the muslims.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: babloyi

1. I'd guesstimate your IQ to be in the 135-155 range, at least. Could be higher.

2. Perhaps you'd do well to study more of the history of Islam.

3. In our era, the radical violence stuff comes out even when they are in the minority . . . they have successfully manipulated the system enough--in the UK etc. to get away with pushing Sharia on neighborhoods, public streets etc.

4. Yes, there are still some places in Europe where they face negative discrimination. Personally, given the agenda of so many LEADERS in their groups, I think THEY bear the responsibility for going into another culture and VIOLENTLY DEMANDING that THAT CULTURE CONFORM TO SHARIA ETC. That's stupid, idiotic, irrational, arrogant, and an attitude of CONQUEST.

5. Chart the changes the globalists have engineered in Europe the last 20 years vis a vis Muslims. Project those trends in rational ways another 20 years. What would you logically expect?

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: freedom7

There's not a conspiracy to downplay it, there is merely a movement towards the multi culti koolaid, which is fine and dandy and has some good ideas in many cases.

The problem is that people go so overboard that they ignore what's right in front of their eyes.

You're the majority religion or race or gender so discrimination doesn't apply to you. Pointing out this or that cultural trait being negative is racist even it's talking about a religion. They ignore the danger and won't talk about the very obvious facts because it might offend people.

They're so busy trying to be fair and compassionate that they fail to see the person they're handing help to has a knife in his teeth.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Dude, I have studied Islam for almost a decade.. Since about 2007 to be exact. I have quoted verses from the horses mouth which literally disproves any claim of a Moon God being worshipped in Islam. Robert Morey is a liar, you know, that guy who invented the Moon God crap.

The Qu'ran proves that Allah is not a Moon God.

"And from among His Signs are the night and the day, and the sun and the moon. Do not bow down (prostrate) to the sun nor to the moon, but only bow down (prostrate) to "Allah" Who created them, if you (really) worship Him." [Noble Quran 41:37]

Only bow down to Allah, the one who created the Sun and the Moon. Is that what I'm getting from the above verse? The Moon God theory is crushed right there. But I guess information from the most important text in Islam is not convincing enough, yeah?

Did Robert Morey even read the Qu'ran to prove his ground breaking findings about Islam? By the look of things, he didn't or he just likes being a liar. The thing about me is I don't find you convincing, it's the reason why I respond to that type of garbage. Your room mate should stop seeing with one eye...

edit on 26-6-2014 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: DarknStormy

IIRC, My roommate studied Islam virtually full time, often more . . . for more than a year.

I don't find your posts convincing either.

My roommate's perspective is consistent with the 'sacred' scriptures of Islam.

My roommate's perspective is consistent with many hundreds if not thousands of Imam's pontifications around the globe.

My roommate's perspective is consistent with the better quality histories of Islam.

My roommate's perspective is consistent with the BEHAVIORS of millions of Muslims around the world.

Your perspective comes across as

--brazen rationalization
--obfuscation
--justification
--daffynitionary-ism

No thanks.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   

The only issue I have brought up with you is the Moon God crap and I have proven to you through the teachings of Islam that the Moon God theory which was suggested by Robert Morey is a load of bs. That is not my opinion, that is taught in Islam.

The Sun and the Moon are not to be worshipped, the Creator (Allah in Islam) of that Sun and the Moon and the Stars and whatever else is inside this creation is to be worshipped. That would be the creator of this existence.

Now if Islam don't worship the same God as Christians, that would make Christians Idolaters? What God are Christians worshipping if it isn't the creator of everything like the Muslims worship? Can you answer me that question?

edit on 26-6-2014 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I'll restate this in a way that perhaps is easier to understand:

Psychology is being used against the people of Europe. They are inciting anger in European people at all abrahamic religions, specifically. The way they are doing this is by inviting into European nations, something on par with the old holy roman empire, where women had few if any rights unless they were royals, where the dress codes were exceedingly stringent, and where you could be publically executed on flimsy to no evidence at all, without a trial or as a result of religious prejudice between groups.

These two ways of living are so different and the moral implications regarding real justice and humane treatment of other human beings, so different, that never the twain shall meet. This was ON PURPOSE, not because european leaders all decided to be multicultural but because they couldn't count on their own citizens to agree to wipe out their fellow europeans based solely on their religion. They needed a match stick to ignite it and they found one in the form of radicalized muslims from countries who are so far behind the actual curve ball of civilized behavior in a civilized society, that it shocks and horrifies europeans who encounter it.

edit on 26-6-2014 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy

The only issue I have brought up with you is the Moon God crap and I have proven to you through the teachings of Islam that the Moon God theory which was suggested by Robert Morey is a load of bs. That is not my opinion, that is taught in Islam.

The Sun and the Moon are not to be worshipped, the Creator (Allah in Islam) of that Sun and the Moon and the Stars and whatever else is inside this creation is to be worshipped. That would be the creator of this existence.

Now if Islam don't worship the same God as Christians, that would make Christians Idolaters? What God are Christians worshipping if it isn't the creator of everything like the Muslims worship? Can you answer me that question?

well enlil is the moon god, but, only as a symbol. i do not believe he expected people to worship the moon. nope . he expected people to worship him. or rather, serve him as slaves. this is evident from the book of genesis. if you're really interested in finding him in genesis, all you have to do is make a comparative chart of the first few chapters of genesis. note that at one point god says you can eat from any tree and be fruitful and multiply. then all of the sudden you couldn't eat from some trees and you shouldn't multiply (procreate=have knowledge).

one created you, gave you procreation and told you that you could eat from any tree and that you should go forth, be fruitful, multiply and bring the wildlife/resources of the planet under your dominion.

the other one, barred you from some trees, punished you for multiplying, and basically spent a goodly portion of the old testament, punishing you/killing you and otherwise abusing you, for being a human being.

you are following the one that doesn't like you. to be fair, they both expected you to serve them like slaves, but at least the one that created you actually likes you.

do it, make a comparative chart. you will be surprised. there are 2 different gods in the creation chapters and several other places in the old testament. one created you and loves you, the other one, he no like you, at all.

edit on 26-6-2014 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Islam is quite a lot more complicated than a 1 year full time self taught course. Seriously. (although that IS a very nice effort and will get you through some of the cursory knowledge)

I will say 10 years of full time studying to get all the basics of the histories and ahadith sciences from more than one school down pat and fully understood and able to apply it, and another good 5 years beyond that before you can say you know what your talking about when speaking of islam.

And that is minimum. imho. And THAT is why so many people don't understand Islam. All the above takes quite a lot of dedication and a true desire to follow God's path I think... most people in general want to push off the effort upon others, rather than take their own afterlife into their own hands.

I think most people don't really believe in God and the afterlife, because if they did they would act like it, and most really don't act like it.
edit on 27-6-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: freedom7

Yes, radical Islam is on the rise, will continue to rise and will win but no one is addressing why. The below link may be controversial to some but I believe it to be correct and the radical Islamists are not showing me any reason to doubt my conclusion. I have known about this for a long time and dissected it in every way possible but keep coming back to the same point.

I know several Muslims and they have given me absolutely no reason for concern in any way on a person to person basis but that is not the case from what the radical Islamists are showing.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: LuFri

The local Muslims in my Area are denouncing the terrorist activities in Iraq. They are pretty much saying that Wahabbism is behind this and they do not even consider the likes of ISIS and co as Sunni Muslims. They have said that what is happening is only make things worse for Muslims in our communities.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy
a reply to: LuFri

The local Muslims in my Area are denouncing the terrorist activities in Iraq. They are pretty much saying that Wahabbism is behind this and they do not even consider the likes of ISIS and co as Sunni Muslims. They have said that what is happening is only make things worse for Muslims in our communities.

That's good to hear.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join