It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need advice on coping with wife's suggestion of "same home" seperation...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   
The more time that passes by, the more I think the issues she is having are caused by physiological changes, menopause. She seems to be an entirely different person than she was before she had mentioned being so unhappy with what seemed like everything.

I am still with her because I want us to be able to repair what's left of our relationship together, she is my best friend and seeing her unhappy like this doesn't make me feel good at all, I'm very concerned. We are starting therapy (both couples and individual) at the start of October, so maybe some light will be shed on what exactly is happening to her.

I have seen countless posts here about infidelity, though that very well may be the case, I am trusting her until she gives me a reason not to. She is the type of person to take that offense very seriously and would not put us in that kind of situation.

Like I said, I'm hoping counseling helps us figure out what to do and where to go from here. We are still cordial and friendly with one another at this time. Nothing has changed as far as our bestie status which I believe is integral to the survival of "us" as a couple in the future.

Only time will tell.

Frank_R

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join