It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS jihadists send message to English speakers saying "join us"

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Pfft make a thread about it then.
Hardly on topic.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   
The ISIS recruitment video the UK police want banned is on this site, it is disgusting though people need to know the reality of things there and the ideology of jihad. I suggest if people watch at all is from 22:00 and 56:00 which shows their message to the west and non believers, it avoids most of the worst offensive violence.

Link to site showing offensive ISIS recruitment video

edit on 21-6-2014 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Report about a cardiff medical student, believed to have been recruited in Cardiff, is shown on ISIS recruitment video.

There are an estimated 500 recruits from the UK there.

www.bbc.co.uk...

The father of a British man who has appeared in a video aimed at recruiting jihadists has said he is "heartbroken" his son left the UK to fight in Syria.

In the film, would-be medical student Nasser Muthana, 20, from Cardiff, urges others to fight in Syria and Iraq.

His father, Ahmed Muthana, told the BBC his other son had gone with Nasser, and that someone must be "driving" them.

UK police are trying to get the film, posted by accounts linked to Islamist militant group Isis, taken off-line.

The 13-minute video, entitled "There is No Life Without Jihad", emerged on Friday and appears to show six fighters - apparently including three Britons - urging Muslims to join the conflicts abroad.

Nasser Muthana
Nasser Muthana's family said they were "heartbroken" he had gone to Syria
Sir Peter Fahy, who leads on the Prevent counter-terrorism strategy for the Association of Chief Constables, told the BBC 500 British fighters were thought to be in the region and that some estimates put the number even higher, with the true figure still unknown.

It has previously been estimated that 400 - 500 Britons have been recruited by the now-outlawed Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (Isis), which has a significant presence in Syria and is engaged in fierce fighting with Iraqi government forces.

The BBC has learned that tracking British jihadists fighting in Syria is now the top priority for MI5.

MI5 are devoting the greatest amount of their casework to tracking jihadists leaving the UK for Syria - and returning,

On Thursday, the UK government "proscribed" five Syria-linked jihadist groups - including Isis - making it a criminal offence to associate with it or give it financial backing.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Meanwhile in Iraq...

A flood of Shiite militants are entering Iraq, some reportedly arriving by driving over US and Israeli flags.

One way these opposing sects can be united, either US and/or Israeli aggressive involvement in the Iraq conflict between the Sunnis and Shiites.

Injecting more US forces into this conflict now, is literally like throwing gasoline into a raging fire.

They will fulfill their prophecies, we can either play a role in that, or not.

Iraq must become either a Shiite or Sunni dominated country, neither outcome is desirable for the west, the region or for the Iraqi people. But it is inevitable.

To those Americans that wish to join the "jihad" in Iraq, remember, the US government has no problem targeting Americans with drone strikes... Probably a good way to quickly become a glorious martyr. These Sunni Jihadists would love to have Americans among them for many reasons, none of them are good... You will have made yourself an enemy of your own country and become a 'captive' of the enemy of your country. Not a good place to be.

So, go for it!

edit on 21-6-2014 by ausername because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I wonder...
If a Sunni beheads a Shia, does the Shia get 72 Shia virgins for dying as a martyr?
And the other way around?
Why don't those Muslims all kill each other and screw virgins in paradise?

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Are you asking this in terms of their beliefs, or saying this in the same vein that others use this, let them all kill each other? Just curious. And would it make a difference to answer some of this with the concept that the jihadists are trained by our leaders and the corporate/banking heads our leaders work for, ie the west is training them, as a part of their destruction of the current world agenda's, destabilizing agendas. Does it change things to know that this isn't a normal group, and that most of the Muslims are akin to the Christians who are more modern and many don't wish to go to fundamental brutal interpretation or regress? Would that not make them victims of our corporate leaders, and even some of these youths trained up as tools?

Changes the whole game doesnt it.

I just hear people, men and women and children crying out for help, for their freedoms, dying in agony and we've all been neutered here so we can't force the right things to be done to rescue them.

And every single one of these people count more than the universe.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

As long as the pieces of sh!t don't come back to my country I couldn't care less. I wouldn't even call that murderer Australian.. I hope he's happy when Assad and co drop bombs on their brainless heads.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

Ha, they aren't fulfilling any prophecies. The only time they will know prophecy is being fulfilled is when they are slaughtered.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: awakendhybrid
ISIS bewilders me more so than any recent change in the world. Every ISIS thread I've seen on here I've been attempting to gather my actual opinion to little avail.

1) I heard of them all of, what, two weeks ago?

2) And they have millions of dollars and tons of stolen stuff--so much that they have helicopters they can't even fly

3) Now, they are recruiting people across the world and many will probably heed their call

4) It has been readily suggested here that they are a purposeful creation but, what for and by whom?

5) The media makes it obvious that this is bait and they want us to bite hard--this is the most fear-mongering I've ever heard out of MSM

6) On the other hand, MSM is demonizing them heavily...which is also never a good sign either. People might say the bloodshed makes it obvious, but all I see are smokescreens and maybe some reverse psychology.

7) I'm not AT ALL saying I support the kinds of things ISIS is evidently doing, but...and I seriously hate admitting it...at least they're doing something. At the very least, this will be what those who go and join them will be thinking. If their motive were different, and their targets were different we might all actually be cheering them on.

8) When all is said and done, I don't really trust anything I hear about them...but in the meantime we have the MSM screaming that a second 9/11 is just around the corner if We the People don't demand something be done.

9) And if we don't take THIS bait They'll just keep upping the ante.

The second 9/11 already happened; it's known as Benghazi.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
Yes, come, join us.... Enjoy beheading and crucifying Christians, heretics, disbelievers, and non-Muslims. Pillage, rape and torture at will. Allah commands it.
Help us build a caliphate. A home where all Muslims can come to prepare for the return of the Mahdi and the time of victorious conquests until the whole world belongs to Islam.
Allahu Akbar.

They are killing other muslims. When Mahdi returns two mission people of the world have. Fighting both with extremism and corrupted leaders of Israel tribe however they are two sides of a coin. As Jesus returns in Jerusalem to complete his incomplete mission. A good lesson for leaders of Israel tribe.
Return of Mahdi is defeat of extremism in the middle east. Sufyany army (they are very like those terrorists) will wage war against Mahdi and that is their last war.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99
I am first asking about their beliefs. If they will strap on a explosive vest and detonate it in a nightclub to get their 72 virgins by killing a group of nonbelievers, they should also get their rewards for dying as a Muslim at the hands of other Muslims.

As far as who might be using their beliefs politically, it doesn't make a big difference to me. It is an individual pulling the trigger or sawing through a neck with a knife... not a group of politicians. Individuals have left Australia, UK and other countries to perform acts. They should be held accountable for those acts. We need to rely on the rule of law if we want to live a civilized life in this world. We can't wait for Allah or God to make it civilized.
Animals butchering each other is ok, but the women, children and others that are leading civilized lives shouldn't have to lose their lives because of herds of these animals playing their sadistic fantasies... whatever the reason for their acts.
I am not saying that we need to get involved over there, but when these animals come home, they need to pay for their crimes.

My point about the Sunni vs Shia butchery is that both sects think they are doing the right thing.... according to each sects version of Allah, ever since the schism that formed their sects. And both are wrong in my opinion.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   
The more i read about the middle east situation the more i think it looks like what happened in spain before ww2, where communist,fascist,and democracies sent equipment and volunteers to try out new weapons and try to prove there way of doing things works better.

Just an opinion

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

The way this becomes a broader conflict is if outside countries inject themselves into it. There is no way the USA can do this without choosing to fight with one side or the other. Or worse, fight both sides...

Either we go all the way in and conquer Iraq, and rule over it and the Iraqi people, or we get out and let the civil conflict and war determine the destiny of Iraq.

If we interfere, or intervene now woithout an all out goal of invasion, occupation and complete control then we are only adding to the misery of the Iraqi people, and assuring a long period of cyclical violence and atrocities.. also ultimately inviting the jihadists to bring their attacks to the west, western interests in the region, Europe and even inside the USA.

But, maybe there are elements in the west that wish to provoke attacks as a pretext for another major escalation in the "war on terrorism"?

As bad as this can get in Iraq, our involvement can only make it worse... We should stay out of this one... Completely.

There is more going on here now, than a potential for economic gains for outside entities.

IMO

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
Thing is I bet plenty more go so many disillusioned young kids whom have no job, no future and they will see this as an adventure and others will tell them God wants you to do it..

Reminds me of the film four lions...Funny though here.

I am sure I have worked with these two fellas before lol.

Thing is while funny I think there are young lads just near me thinking of it....To be honest why the media have given them the podium to spread their message bewilders me.

Probably they don't read the British newspapers but just visit radical islamic websites.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

Those are Constitutional Monarchys, or at least England is. The sitting monarch has little to no power. It's vested almost in its entirety to Parliament.

ETA: Looked at from a certain point of view... The President of the U.S. is closer to being an absolute monarch than the Queen is.

Most American presidents since the beginning of your "upstart colony" can trace their bloodlines directly to the house of "Windsor" or did you miss that post on ATS. Sorry, but I hate anything that is imposed upon me without my acceptance, but then again, I am just a pleb.

And plebs never count for anything....

ETA: And if you "think" the royal family has no political influence then you are most mistaken. They "own" the whole country...
edit on 21/6/14 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

ETA2: Sorry people, please do excuse someone with alternative views to your media-fuelled propaganda.

edit on 21/6/14 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA2

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   
ISIS must be in support of this:

www.pakistantoday.com.pk...
Council of Islamic Ideology declares women’s existence anti-Islamic

And they're not going to win too many converts!

As the meeting concluded CII Chairman Maulana Muhammad Khan Shirani noted that women by existing defied the laws of nature, and to protect Islam and the Sharia women should be forced to stop existing as soon as possible. The announcement comes a couple of days after CII’s 191st meeting where they dubbed laws related to minimum marriage age to be un-Islamic.

After declaring women to be un-Islamic, Shirani explained that there were actually two kinds of women – haraam and makrooh. “We can divide all women in the world into two distinct categories: those who are haraam and those who are makrooh. Now the difference between haraam and makrooh is that the former is categorically forbidden while the latter is really really disliked,” Shirani said.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Wow.
Are they really that looney?
I mean, I thought they were looney, but this is just so whacky.... Saying that the existence of women defies the laws of nature?
Surely they realize that without women, they would not exist?

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Here are some more quotes from that article. Sounds like my childhood.

Basically they are saying that they are considering women as at best really really disliked slaves or illegal.

Obviously women are legitimate beings with rights at least equal to men. I bet their mother's aren't impressed at those ideas.

As for calling themselves ''feminist of the religion of peace, prosperity and gender equality'' well everything says the reality is to the contrary.

www.pakistantoday.com.pk...

He further went on to explain how the women around the world can ensure that they get promoted to being makrooh, from just being downright haraam. “Any woman that exercises her will is haraam, absolutely haraam, and is conspiring against Islam and the Ummah, whereas those women who are totally subservient can reach the status of being makrooh. Such is the generosity of our ideology and such is the endeavour of Muslim men like us who are the true torchbearers of gender equality,” the CII chairman added.

Officials told Khabaristan Today that the council members deliberated over various historic references related to women and concluded that each woman is a source of fitna and a perpetual enemy of Islam. They also decided that by restricting them to their subordinate, bordering on slave status, the momineen and the mujahideen can ensure that Islam continues to be the religion of peace, prosperity and gender equality.

Responding to a question one of the officials said that international standards of gender equality should not be used if they contradict Islam or the constitution of Pakistan that had incorporated Islam and had given sovereignty to Allah.

“We don’t believe in western ideals, and nothing that contradicts Islam should ever be paid heed. In any case by giving women the higher status of being makrooh, it’s us Muslims who have paved the way for true, Sharia compliant feminism,” the official said.

The CII meeting also advised the government that to protect Islam women’s right to breathe should also be taken away from them. “Whether a woman is allowed to breathe or not be left up to her husband or male guardian, and no woman under any circumstance whatsoever should be allowed to decide whether she can breathe or not,” Shirani said.

edit on 21-6-2014 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: theabsolutetruth

Yes, the Islamic version of feminism/equality. Not all examples of Islam I'm sure, but this is quite alarming. How anyone could ever support this is unimaginable.

I hope ISIS soon loses all ego over this massacre, and that these new events mean someone is actually going to step up to the plate.

Because its about time:

www.washingtonpost.com...
Europe
Putin speaks to Iraqi PM, expresses support

edit on 21-6-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 05:54 AM
link   

I'm sure they do have influence. ...and?

I can trace my ancestry back to European "nobility"... Wrong side of the covers, perhaps, but still blood related.

James II, if I remember correctly. I'd have to dig out the book.

Sorry people, please do excuse someone with alternative views to your media-fuelled propaganda.

Why do you feel it necessary to do this? I couldn't care less if you disagree with me. I'm having a conversation. What are you doing?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join