posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 10:56 AM
ISIS bewilders me more so than any recent change in the world. Every ISIS thread I've seen on here I've been attempting to gather my actual opinion to
1) I heard of them all of, what, two weeks ago?
2) And they have millions of dollars and tons of stolen stuff--so much that they have helicopters they can't even fly
3) Now, they are recruiting people across the world and many will probably heed their call
4) It has been readily suggested here that they are a purposeful creation but, what for and by whom?
5) The media makes it obvious that this is bait and they want us to bite hard--this is the most fear-mongering I've ever heard out of MSM
6) On the other hand, MSM is demonizing them heavily...which is also never a good sign either. People might say the bloodshed makes it obvious, but
all I see are smokescreens and maybe some reverse psychology.
7) I'm not AT ALL saying I support the kinds of things ISIS is evidently doing, but...and I seriously hate admitting it...at least they're doing
something. At the very least, this will be what those who go and join them will be thinking. If their motive were different, and their targets were
different we might all actually be cheering them on.
8) When all is said and done, I don't really trust anything I hear about them...but in the meantime we have the MSM screaming that a second 9/11 is
just around the corner if We the People don't demand something be done.
9) And if we don't take THIS bait They'll just keep upping the ante.
edit on 21-6-2014 by awakendhybrid because: (no reason given)