It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The IRS Had a Contract With an Email Backup Company

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Oh wow, look how easy it is to find the "lost" IRS emails...

In mid-April, Judicial Watch released a batch of IRS documents (produced earlier in this litigation) revealing that Lerner had communicated with the Department of Justice about whether it was possible to criminally prosecute certain tax-exempt entities.

Judicial Watch IRS Docs Archives

Now wasn't that hard? LMAO!

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   
so u see if they were smart,, Ryan et al,, they would have also subpoena Sonosoft,,,wheres the good detectives/lawyers like u see on t.v? lol

yeah Ironsides

never lost a case.

they go "oh by the way ,,dont bother Mr. IRS guy,, we already have them ,,then fade to big smile,, for Mr. Ryan.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: BobAthome

VERY good point! Problem is they know that, too. The reason they didn't? DOG AND PONY SHOW! ALL BS!

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: LrdRedhawk

i would not be so sure of,, "they know that, too",, u gotta ask, the little people,,, they always forget.

edit on 6/20/2014 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 10:36 PM
link   

It has been known for a long time that they backup their emails.

However, it has also been known that the company overwrites the backups every 6 months to save storage space. The missing emails are from longer than 6 months ago...so they are no longer on the backup.

I honestly don't see where all the confusion is coming from...seems people just want to be dishonest with themselves in order to continue to believe in a manufactured scandal.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

The agency said that emails stored on dead drives were lost forever because its email backup tapes were recycled every six months,

Nobody uses tape anymore.

It is akin to the floppy disk.

Lies,lies,and damn lies.

How much more proof do people need ?

Actually, lots of backup systems use tape for a wide range of reasons.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Of course it does. They are lying to congress, but is anybody gonna start loppin off heads,no!! until that date, i'm out, i can't give a # who's sucking off whom anymore! I won't

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   
"If the IRS uses us to save their hard drives, why not you?"

haha, worst advertisement ever.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 01:37 AM
link   
This Makes me So damn Angry!

This is a Slap in the face of the American People!

If I , can retrieve EVERY SINGLE Email that I have personally sent or replied to for the Last 10 YEARS!!!!!!!!!

Why can't the IRS produce emails from 3-5 years ago??????????

The IRS' official statement on the subject is PURE BS!!!

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 01:46 AM
link   
They got away with 9/11 didn't they

reply to: nugget1

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 04:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: mclarenmp4

Here's their facebook page, lets ask them a few questions regarding their contract with the IRS.

www.facebook.com...

I'm not on twitter so can't get to them that way but they won't want to lose credibility over this.

Just posted to their Facebook:
"So which is it...is your company and service incompetent or is the IRS lying? Your choice, but it must be one of them."

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Im in IT, i have backups on tape and off site remote backups.

If i was unable to produce an email when requested by the CEO or directors id be in deep stuff, if the COUNTRY asked me to provide emails for a legal court hearing and i couldnt, i would be in SERIOUS stuff.

This is all a farse, there is now way an organisation on that scale can lose data like that, its almost impossible, it would be like winning the lottery in terms of odds oft he things that would need to go wrong at the same time for it to even be possible.

possible? yes.

likely? not even remotely.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Destinyone Put this on my Facebook page................waiting for knock on door.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 07:08 AM
link   
My 2 cents I just posted on FB.
Let me get this right.. You have a core biz and that is to secure email from being lost/destroyed... Yet the IRS emails are gone forever even with all your backups? Really? Who is the liar here, You or the IRS? I bet you get loads of new contracts from this!!

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   

I hope the committees investigating this are smart enough to request work orders and such that would have been generated at the time her computer "crashed". Same goes for the server and follow the chain of what happened and when. Like any government agency, the IRS is full of protocols requiring forms to be filled out for almost anything except visits to the bathroom. There should be a paper trail that confirms the HDs crashed during the time frame they claim. If not then there's a real problem.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   
There's no accountability anymore from these turds, whether it's the IRS, Congress, or the POTUS himself.

Even with all the evidence showing they're full of #, nothing will happen until we get together and hold them accountable ourselves.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   
When your hard drive crashes you have 30 days to report it.
It took Lois Lerner 3 years.
Why?

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   
great find!

i added a post on their fb, also. the more people, the less they can ignore the message. the official narrative just doesnt add up at all.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   

edit on 6/21/2014 by staple because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   
The US Government has gone ROGUE.. Corrupt from top to bottom.. Time for a regime change

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join