It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Riddle Of The Chemtrails

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   
As far as I know, what the chemtrails are haven't been revealed or explained with any certainty. I had the breakthrough that this is laughable because there are thousands of airplanes in the air at any given minute. So, it's safe to say that since no pilots have broken their oath to silence on the matter then you can likely trust any pilot with your secrets.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   
That makes some sense....but apparently Airline Pilots aren't even in the top 10 trustworthy professions, or perhaps not in the top 5..or something.....

(post by coastlinekid removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Asynchrony

Star for the chuckle, cheers!

Responding seriously, I wondered aloud with my husband just yesterday: Maybe they don't know either? Flying a plane seems to be a long series of steps that are followed in certain order each time. Have you seen a cockpit?? Is it impossible that the pilots are just "following procedure"? And one of those steps just happens to be the release of these chemicals into the atmosphere?

I also find it astounding there have been no pilot whistleblowers, legit leaked info, something!---it's probably just hopeful thinking that they're ignorant to this stuff too. Then again, it's just as unlikely that EVERY SINGLE ONE of them is colluding against humanity. They've got families down here too!

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Spraying chemicals from the sky so that we breathe them in, get sick, then die from some wretched disease? It sounds a lot easier and cheaper to make and promote the hell out of cigarettes. Admittedly, I haven't looked into this conspiracy in depth, as I didn't take what I did research about it seriously.

I guess I'm on the fence leaning towards contrails.
edit on 16-6-2014 by WakeUpBeer because: typo

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: coastlinekid
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Evaluating the quality of evidence is not shooting down discussion.

It is shooting down crappy evidence - as crappy evidence should be shot down.

Try bringing some good evidence to the discussion - if you can find any!
edit on Tue Jun 17 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   
The answer is....Contrails....
What do I win?

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: defcon5
Opprobrium, disdain, being called names, being told you are a tool of the NWO, being asked who is paying you for spreading the disinfo - is it the CIA or FBI, etc.

Enjoy

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul
I get that everyday anyway...
You know, mod and all.
So what do I actually win.

How's about the One Ring.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: coastlinekid

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Well you know how to shut those [SNIPPED] up?

Show some verifiable evidence chemtrails exist then you can call those who deny chemtrails anything you want...It really is that simple.

edit on Tue Jun 17 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: kismetpair927

Responding seriously, I wondered aloud with my husband just yesterday: Maybe they don't know either? Flying a plane seems to be a long series of steps that are followed in certain order each time. Have you seen a cockpit?? Is it impossible that the pilots are just "following procedure"? And one of those steps just happens to be the release of these chemicals into the atmosphere?

I also find it astounding there have been no pilot whistleblowers, legit leaked info, something!---it's probably just hopeful thinking that they're ignorant to this stuff too. Then again, it's just as unlikely that EVERY SINGLE ONE of them is colluding against humanity. They've got families down here too!

Not just the pilots. There's all the ground crew too. And ATC and everyone who would be involved in the manufacture and transportation of whatever chemical we're supposed to be being sprayed with this week

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 07:13 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: kismetpair927

A series of assumptions about something you don't know very much about (flying a commercial aircraft) is not really a sound basis for a hypothesis. Why do so many people think this is such a completely baffling scenario, yet so few think they would talk, if there was something to talk about? With most pilots I meet, you can't shut them up.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: defcon5
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul
I get that everyday anyway...
You know, mod and all.

So you already know what you win....

So what do I actually win.

That's it - perhaps you should value it more??

How's about the One Ring.

I'm sure you have one ring

(which may be British/commonwealth humour missed by our North American cousins who now regret their foolish decisions of 250 years ago
)

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aloysius the Gaul
I'm sure you have one ring

(which may be British/commonwealth humour missed by our North American cousins who now regret their foolish decisions of 250 years ago
)

No, I think no matter how bad it gets, as long as we don't have to throw that damn "u" into words I'll be happy with the decision of my fore fathers.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: defcon5

I had to sign on just to reply to this post. Do some research, my friend. here is a site that clearly outlines the difference between chemtrails and contrails:

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: chemtrailcarrey

Hmm, interesting site. Firstly, to establish ones credibility, is it really a good idea to start with an ad hom combined with an unprovable claim about what sceptics "will tell you"?

The uneducated will tell you that chemtrails are a conspiracy theory. That chemtrails are made up by paranoid conservatives. That the government doesn’t hide things from the public. That chemtrails are fake. They will tell you that chemtrails are contrails. I’m hear to tell you the truth:

FYI, unprovable claim is that sceptics claim the Government doesn't hide things......unless you can find ONE example of this, your source is already junked, by itself.

When you are trying to promote truth, it's a really bad idea to start with an obvious lie designed to discredit your opposition because you can't argue with the facts.

Interesting that the picture showing contrails is EXACTLY what 99% of chemtrail believers say are chemtrails.

In the chemtrail picture, why is that a chemtrail? Why can't it be so ething more mundane?

I think you"ll find that Defcon5, and most of us, have done considerably more research, and are considerably more "educated" on this subject, than you.

edit on 19-6-2014 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asynchrony
As far as I know, what the chemtrails are haven't been revealed or explained with any certainty.

This is true. And the size, lifespan and mating habits of the common unicorn, bogey-man and tooth fairy have not been explained with any certainty either.

There may be a reason for this.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: waynos

You had good points until you decided to lump the 99% of chemtrail believer's into one single believe....
You don't know know that 99% of people believe, don't care how much research you say you have done.
Calling out dishonest tatics and then use a mass generalization your self, good job
edit on thThu, 19 Jun 2014 15:42:50 -0500America/Chicago620145080 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join