It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Riddle Of The Chemtrails

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

That's not a generalisation, that's the experience of a decade on this site.

I've been counting

edit on 19-6-2014 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: chemtrailcarrey
I ran a commercial airline ramp at an international airport for many years. I've worked on this stuff up close and personal, not via a batch of third party internet rumors. There are no such thing as “chemtrails”, they are a myth, rumor, hoax, that started in the mid 90's by a bored airline mechanic who thought it would be funny. At the time, I actually got a good laugh out of it, but now, almost 20 years later, its just sad to see this has turned into a full blown “conspiracy”.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: waynos

And that is saying the 99% of ALL people that believe in chemtrails are on this site.....Sorry can't say that is true and you know it.
Sorry bud, it was a mass generalization.
You know as well as I do that was a bs, made up on the spot stat. You could never prove it.
It is a dishonest statement in a post where you are calling out a site for using dishonest tactics...Pot calling the kettle black if you need.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: chemtrailcarrey

Do some research, my friend.

Which should also be told to the people who run that site, especially when they say something such as this...

But herein lies the question- why don’t airplanes always leave contrails? Why, on a cold winter day, do we not see contrails behind an airplane? Why is it that on certain days, we see an increase in “white streaks” behind airplanes, when other days there is nothing? Are we really to believe that there are no airplanes flying overhead on those days?

arechemtrailsreal.com...

Try this as it will show you the hows and why's of contrails.

science-edu.larc.nasa.gov...

Almost forgot the link...

edit on 19-6-2014 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   

You don't know know that 99% of people believe

If you are talking about those who swear chemtrails exist, then yes you can know.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: defcon5

its just sad to see this has turned into a full blown “conspiracy”.

What's sad is as long as people have a computer and internet capabilities there will always be someone that is just hearing about them and falling for all the chemtrail drivel.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: waynos

And that is saying the 99% of ALL people that believe in chemtrails are on this site.....Sorry can't say that is true and you know it.
Sorry bud, it was a mass generalization.
You know as well as I do that was a bs, made up on the spot stat. You could never prove it.
It is a dishonest statement in a post where you are calling out a site for using dishonest tactics...Pot calling the kettle black if you need.

waynos is not the pot calling the kettle black...

Just take look at the pictures posted here at ATS...a chemtrailer posts a picture or pictures and claims to be able to prove the trails are chemtrails...the proof turns out to be simply based on the "expert eyeball analysis."

waynos is certainly not generalizing...

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: chemtrailcarrey

I had to sign on just to reply to this post. Do some research, my friend. here is a site that clearly outlines the difference between chemtrails and contrails:

So, one of the claims this site makes is, to paraphrase, "There is no gap between the plane and the chemtrail. That is how you tell the difference between a chemtrail and and a contrail. If there is a gap between the plane and the trail, then it is a contrail."

Okay...So, if I show you a picture of a clearly, identified, contrail being formed by a plane and there is no gap between the contrail and the plane, what then?

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: kismetpair927
a reply to: Asynchrony

Star for the chuckle, cheers!

Responding seriously, I wondered aloud with my husband just yesterday: Maybe they don't know either? Flying a plane seems to be a long series of steps that are followed in certain order each time. Have you seen a cockpit?? Is it impossible that the pilots are just "following procedure"? And one of those steps just happens to be the release of these chemicals into the atmosphere?

I also find it astounding there have been no pilot whistleblowers, legit leaked info, something!---it's probably just hopeful thinking that they're ignorant to this stuff too. Then again, it's just as unlikely that EVERY SINGLE ONE of them is colluding against humanity. They've got families down here too!

You are right, they would not know. Now mechanics, another story lol.

I was thinking, did anyone see thru the wormhole last night... Big reason to use chemtrails to stop global warming lol.

The Bot

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: totallackey

Sure he is, there is no way that 99% of all chemtrail believers are here on ATS. That is the entire point...
So when he says he knows what 99% people agree to a single notion,based on his time here on the site, that is a mass generalization.
And a dishonest tactic, and it was used in a post calling out a site for using dishonest tactics...
Pot calling the kettle black

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

You don't know know that 99% of people believe

If you are talking about those who swear chemtrails exist, then yes you can know.

No, you do not know 99% of all people that believe in chemtrails, that is absurd to think.
They are not all here on ATS I bet there is more over at glp then here

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Sure he is, there is no way that 99% of all chemtrail believers are here on ATS. That is the entire point...
So when he says he knows what 99% people agree to a single notion,based on his time here on the site, that is a mass generalization.
And a dishonest tactic, and it was used in a post calling out a site for using dishonest tactics...
Pot calling the kettle black

If you read his post again, you will see he does not claim 99% of all chemtrail believers are here on ATS...he does not make that claim...

What he does write is this, to paraphrase..."99 % of all chemtrail believers here at ATS who have posted a picture of a contrail have identified it as and believe it to be a chemtrail."

ETA: I have not done the hard math, but I see no reason to dispute his claim, based on my experience.
edit on 19-6-2014 by totallackey because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-6-2014 by totallackey because: clarity

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: kismetpair927
Responding seriously, I wondered aloud with my husband just yesterday: Maybe they don't know either? Flying a plane seems to be a long series of steps that are followed in certain order each time. Have you seen a cockpit?? Is it impossible that the pilots are just "following procedure"? And one of those steps just happens to be the release of these chemicals into the atmosphere?

originally posted by: dlbott
You are right, they would not know. Now mechanics, another story lol.

The pilots would have to know, so would the ramp crew, flight ops, and maintenance.
An airplane is not like the family car, it has to be “weight and balanced” and any significant shift in that balance (such as pumping out liquid) would change the trim of the aircraft and its fuel efficiency. Additionally the ramp would have to be aware that they were pumping it on board between flights. Aircraft maintenance would have to be aware of the equipment to fix it if it broke. Ground equipment maintenance would have to service the pumping vehicles. Fuelers would have to fuel that pumping equipment. Flight ops would have to account for it in their “spin-charts” and pilots “numbers”. Someone would have to inventory it, and ensure its supply and delivery. Someone would have to “tank” it and maintain the “tanking” facility. You're talking hundreds of people involved for every airline for every airport. The logistics of such as thing are enormous, and the silence of all these involved people pretty much alone will tell you its not really happening.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I'll tell you guys what.
Why don't you believers find the HAZMAT sheets for this supposed chemical?
There must be HAZMAT for it, after all its supposedly dangerous, and has to be handled in the case of an accident or spill. Even your local fire department should have a HAZMAT for it, if it exists (which I guarantee it doesn't), since an accidental release could happen anywhere at any time.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   
but but but........th fact that none of those people know aqnythng just shows how deep the secret goes, and it's in the fuel, and haven't you heard of compartmentalization, and the lack of any evidence AT ALL shows that they are covering it up, and LOOK UP!

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   

He says this from og post

Interesting that the picture showing contrails is EXACTLY what 99% of chemtrail believers say are chemtrails.

You are right, he is not talking about this site, he is saying out of everyone that believes in chems 99% agree with what that picture presents.
How could he POSSIBLY know that unless he asked every single person in the word that believes in chems

That's not a generalisation, that's the experience of a decade on this site. I've been counting

Then says based on his time and experience here on this sight, he can say that as a fact.
Even saying he has been counting, which I get was more of a joke but he still said it.
I am sorry, but there is no way you can make that claim based off 1 internet site.
He has absolutely no idea of what 99% of people think, there is not 99% of the chem crowd on this site.
And your are right, that is my point, coming from the stand point that he says he is able to use his exp here to make that statement and stand by it as truth.

He doesn't even come close to what you paraphrased as saying either.....
You are right that he never mentions ATS until his second post, not sure where you are getting it in your paraphrase of his OG post.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul

But that is exactly how compartmentalization works...
That is how you get mass amounts of people involved but they all don't really know what is really going on except for a select few.
Won't say that is the case in chems but just saying that is the point of compartmentalization

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   
The only way you could do it is in the fuel, and we know that's not the case.
We know its not because the same fuel is used in diesel ramp equipment, and you'd have ramp agents keeling over at airports around the world. Heck, you can buy JP, and put it in your diesel truck. Some of the guys use to use the scrap fuel from sumping aircraft tanks, or the fuel truck sump, in their personal vehicles.

Additionally, again, there has to be a HAZMAT sheet for all chemicals that go on an aircraft.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   

This is easily settled...

Find 100 chemtrailers of your own choosing...who have posted a picture of contrail and then just find two of them that actually said..."YES, that is contrail.

Visit any thread here at ATS, then GLP, or whatever site you want...

That would be 98%..not 99
edit on 19-6-2014 by totallackey because: clarity

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   

How does 100 pictures equal 99% of believers?
Do you not see that is the entire point?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join