It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time Travellers From The Future To Save Humanity

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   
The way I believe time travel works is that you can only go back in time.

The second your consciousness leaves the Universe, it doesn't exist anymore.
Just the mere act of traveling back in time has changed the Universe that you were from therefore, you aren't in it anymore.

And they could totally # with everything and we wouldn't ever know.

As to these Jams of yours, I think they're coming in 2016.
Something is very wrong about that year and I don't know why

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Time travelers are constantly traveling around, messing with the timeline. It shifts so much that we our poor little brains can't keep up, and we get little glitches all the time.

At any rate, the travelers seem much more interested in just observing us at this point than taking an active role in guiding us anywhere. They show up, then disappear. Maybe that will change, but probably not anytime soon.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
Time travelers are constantly traveling around, messing with the timeline. It shifts so much that we our poor little brains can't keep up, and we get little glitches all the time.

At any rate, the travelers seem much more interested in just observing us at this point than taking an active role in guiding us anywhere. They show up, then disappear. Maybe that will change, but probably not anytime soon.

So you think time shifts (a.k.a reality shifts) are the result of time traveler hijinks?

Interesting.

I always assumed they were caused by movement or bleed-over from one reality to another.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Moresby
I always assumed they were caused by movement or bleed-over from one reality to another.

I suppose they're kind of the same thing. Time, after all is an illusion. There is only the ever-present now, however, it's being perceived from different perspectives, each one creating its own reality (or shared reality, since they overlap).

What brings a being/entity/consciousness to here and now from the future is not so much flying from somewhere as it is perceiving the past with such force that they become a part of it. And any time that happens, there will be ripples. A lot of those ripples are what I like to think of as a "quantum echo" of the previous state of reality.
edit on 20-6-2014 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

I suppose they're kind of the same thing. Time, after all is an illusion. There is only the ever-present now, however, it's being perceived from different perspectives, each one creating its own reality (or shared reality, since they overlap).

What brings a being/entity/consciousness to here and now from the future is not so much flying from somewhere as it is perceiving the past with such force that they become a part of it. And any time that happens, there will be ripples. A lot of those ripples are what I like to think of as a "quantum echo" of the previous state of reality.

Hmmm ... I always assumed it was a natural artifact of the multiverse. A form of temporal weather, if you will. Rather than something caused by human (or alien) agency.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Hmmm ... I always assumed it was a natural artifact of the multiverse. A form of temporal weather, if you will. Rather than something caused by human (or alien) agency.

Maybe people looking into those cases of apparent multiverse consciousness bleed-through eventually (in the future) determined that they can occur "naturally," but could also be actively created by a deliberate incursion. Maybe that's what gave them the clue to artificial directed time travel in the first place.

<< 1  2   >>

join