It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time Travellers From The Future To Save Humanity

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   
If time travel is possible, which I believe it is and has been achieved already in our current time then it is conceivable to think that people have travelled into the future. Whether they return I'm not sure.

It is also conceivable that time travellers from the future would come back into the present particularly considering that the technology to do so would be better in the future.

As I see it, the world at the present is in trouble, ethically, there are secretive groups that base the planets direction solely on capital gain for themselves at the cost of common people. They don't care about poverty or hunger or the environment or animals or happiness, just furthering their capital gain and control. I think people are too naive and powerless to ever overthrow them, most people are unaware and don't care so to ever reach the numbers to cause social change is unlikely.

So is it possible that forces from our own future might come back into the present to deal with these traitors to humanity as their actions would be affecting the futures present?

The only way they can make their time a nice present is to get involved in their past which is our present.

Hello 2015. If the future travellers were to intervene then specific guidelines would have to be in place like setting a date that is the starting point of when they come back to, otherwise they could go back to any time before this one which obviously they haven't. I believe this date is set for some time in the year 2015 which is next year. From the future travellers perspective they would know that they do this because it would be in their history that it happened, so from a broader time perspective it has already happened, but currently in this year that I'm in, 2014, it hasn't happened yet and nothing is known of it.

It might be prudent as well to have a specific year in the future from which they travel from so that they can be one collective with a group mission but they would already know when that was because it would be in their history even though it would be in their future until the date arrives. By having just two points of time that cross over the time anomalies can be more easily managed.

If this was to happen it would almost happen automatically because the details from the futures end would already be known because it already happened, they just have to do what they know already gets done.

I believe it is the year 2015 for a few reasons, firstly, the band Sonic Youth has a song called Skip Tracer on their Washing Machine album in which Lee Renaldo for no apparent reason starts yelling "Hello, 2015!" The second reason is because 20 x 15.555 = 311.111. This number is important because it is a reference to the CIA (C=3, I= 1, A=1) who are the ones responsible for discovering time travel technology in our present time and in the future they may have evolved in to an organisation that isn't secretive or corrupt and it's possible that they are the only organisation with the data on the worldwide corruption that needs to be stopped. Thirdly, back to Sonic Youth, you can find on the Internet a photo of Kim Gordon posing for a Calvin Klein ad. It is very hard to believe Kim Gordon would actually do this, for one she isn't famous enough and also it is politically polarised to the punk ethic. The acronym CK however is another reference to 311 (C=3, K=11).

Sonic Youth lyrics at times can be very prophetic, is it possible that they themselves come from the future? It is also my belief that the force that travels back in 2015 call themselves The Justified Ancients of Mumu or The Jams for short. Sonic Youth have a song called Jams Run Free which has a line that goes "We love The Jams".

All these clues that I've picked up seem to be specifically catered to my mind, I don't think anyone else in the world would draw the same conclusion and I don't think Sonic Youth would want everyone figuring out that they are time travellers. How many people are going to look at the number 2015 and derive 311 from it and then associate that to the CIA? Not many.

It has been leaked to the public that the CIA does indeed have the start of time travel technology thanks to whistleblowers Andrew Basiago and William Brett Stillings who were both involved in Jump Room experiments when they were younger back in the early eighties. They both claim that in their class was one Barrack Obama who at the time was using the name Barry Soetoro. In 2015 he will still be president of the USA. Does he know what's coming? Perhaps he has visited the future and knows what is coming and he is supposed to be president at this time so that in 2015 there can be a smooth transition to this new phase of humanity.

By linking up the future to the present The Jams can implement laws that come from their time and arrest those responsible for our planets situation and possibly hijack the digital money system worldwide and render it useless, who knows what they have planned and in what numbers they will come. It will be swift and fast when it does because the last thing we need is a conflict between future and present.

So this is my prediction, I have my reasons for believing it, if it doesn't happen then no harm done but if it does then let this be a warning to those that control the fate of man that your days are numbered. Hello 2015!
edit on 16-6-2014 by yhin999 because: I just wanted to break it up with paragraphs.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: yhin999

The wall of text hurts my eyes!

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

The wall of eyes hurts my text.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Use paragraphs - just break the text up it's easier to read.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster

This, return buttons cost nothing to push

Also, surely if time travel is possible and we are coming back from the future to fix things then for them it would have already been fixed, which means this IS the fixed version.

Kinda makes you wonder what maybe was corrected already like previous world wars that never happend, perhaps we would be on number 8 by now if future men didnt help.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Sonic Youth lyrics at times can be very prophetic

Can you give an example of this? Specifically, a "Sonic Youth" lyric that prophesied something which later came true.

20 x 15.555 = 311.111.

Where did the .555 come from?

It all seems rather random.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Biigs

originally posted by: combatmaster

This, return buttons cost nothing to push

Also, surely if time travel is possible and we are coming back from the future to fix things then for them it would have already been fixed, which means this IS the fixed version.

Kinda makes you wonder what maybe was corrected already like previous world wars that never happend, perhaps we would be on number 8 by now if future men didnt help.

Certain financial groups used to fund wars between European countries until they discovered that the weapons of mass killing (artillery shells, bombs, machine guns) cost more in reconstruction costs than they did in war booty.
So that put an end to World Wars. Now they just loot European countries through the global financial system and other countries through proxy wars.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   
The future hasn't happened yet, and the past has already happened. There really is only "now". I don't think "time travel'' in the way we currently understand it is possible.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Biigs

Well in my theory The Jams have a rule that they don't interfere before 2015 so there is a solid line between time travel affected reality and non time travel affected reality, to keep it clean. They also need a point in history where the corruption is so bad and humans are mentally evolved enough to handle the truth.

The Jams don't operate secretly so all this will be public knowledge including that they come from the future. All history, including secret societies and intelligence agencies will be disclosed. All conspiracy theories will be answered. All religions will be dissected.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Thanks for the paragraphs

Could'nt stop thinking about these two songs from the late 80's early 90's
as read your post:
KLF - Justified & Ancient (Stand by the Jams)
www.youtube.com...

KLF - 3 am eternal
www.youtube.com...

I also distinctly remember that these guys burned 1 million British Pounds back then.
en.wikipedia.org...
"..They had also enjoyed considerable success with their album The White Room and a number one hit single – "Doctorin' the Tardis" – as The Timelords."

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
The future hasn't happened yet, and the past has already happened. There really is only "now". I don't think "time travel'' in the way we currently understand it is possible.

Time travel into the future is clearly possible. You merely need to slow the speed at which time passes for you. And this is already been shown to happen in moving objects as predicted by Einstein. Right now we can't move fast enough to make the effect significant. But we shall.

Travel into the past is trickier. But some suggest it could be achieved through the creation of an Einstein-Rosen Bridge. Also, there are stories of people spontaneously traveling into the past. But it rarely lasts longer than moments. If those experiences are real, maybe there's something in those that helps us figure out how to travel into the past.

So none of this is impossible.
edit on 16-6-2014 by Moresby because: he traveled in time

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Moresby
I can't give any examples where something has come true because it hasn't come true yet. That's why I suspect them to be time travellers. These lyrics are prophetic and I hope they come true...

Kotton Crown
Love has come to stay in all the way
Its gonna stay forever and every day
It feels like a wish coming true
It feels like an angel dreaming of you
Feels like heaven forgiving and getting
Feels like we're fading and celebrating
You got a carnal spirit spraying
I'm gonna laugh it up
You got a cotton crown I'm gonna keep it underground
You're gonna take control of the chemistry
And you're gonna manifest the mystery
You got a magic wheel in your memory
I'm wasted in time and I'm looking everywhere
I don't care where
I don't care where
Angels are dreaming of you

New York City is forever kitty
I'm wasted in time and you're never ready
Fading fading celebrating
I got your cotton crown
I got your cotton crown
I got your cotton crown
I got your cotton crown
I got your cotton crown
I got it

See, what the hell are they talking about.

In answer to your other question about the .555 I should probably make another post but I'll try. You see I figured out that there is another way to look at numbers and apply them mathematically which I call Harmonic Mathematics. Basically any number you start with you ad a repeating decimal to.

i.e.
3.333 etc

So when you get to bigger numbers that's when the cool stuff happens. If you start with 111.111 and keep doubling it look what happens.

See how the numbers remain harmonic and that 124875 sequence will go on forever which is all the numbers except 369 which work like this...
10666.666 etc.
They just keep bouncing back and forth 36363. 9 works all by itself...
So that's the basics so 20 x 15.555 = 311.111 dig?

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   

If they were there in the future to even COME BACK here...I agree. We made it. And they are the proof.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: yhin999
So is it possible that forces from our own future might come back into the present to deal with these traitors to humanity as their actions would be affecting the futures present?

Did you ever see the show Fringe? There were people called 'The Observers' in that show. Later on in the series you learn that they were time travelers from the future. If I recall correctly they had been sent back, not to help humanity fight against a dystopian future. Instead, they were going back in time to solidify the dystopian future for their corporate masters.

Similar scenario in the anime Steins;Gate.

I think those scenarios would be more likely.

Ask yourself what kind of people could actually fund serious time travel research.
TPTB.
edit on 16-6-2014 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Kotton Krown was on Sister right?
And Sister was partly inspired by Philip K Dick.... if you want messed up and trippy, just look up PKD

EDIT : Here ya go

Another loose concept album, Sister is partly inspired by the life and works of science fiction writer Philip K. Dick (the "sister" of the title was Dick's fraternal twin, who died shortly after her birth, and whose memory haunted Dick his entire life)

www.sonicyouth.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 16/6/14 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

Fringe is the best random sci fi show ive seen since i was a wide eyed boy watching Moulder and Skully. Maybe the last series got a bit silly at times, but the whole show overall? A++.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: minusinfinity

Sonic Youth RULES the UNI Verses !

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   
One flaw
If the ending happens real fast like a massive nuke sets off a chain reaction and sizzles earth within hours

There would be barely any warning or time to `go back`

hence they wouldnt be here to warn us

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: BudSpencer
They're justified and they're ancient...

And if you don't like what they're going to do
You better not stop them cause they're coming through... [bring the beat back]

All bound for Mumu land

Yes the KLF went a bit crazy about the Jams, other potential time-travellers. Before the were called the KLF they were called The Time Lords too. See it gets spooky huh?

The Justified Ancients of Mumu come from a fictional book called The Illuminatus Trilogy which is an awesome book. Basically in the book The Jams are an ancient faction of The Illuminati that splintered from them. The two factions basically disagreed with each other about how humanity was to be controlled. The overall Illuminati goes all the way back to High Atlantis.

The Jams never wanted to control just guide but The Illuminati wanted control and enslavement. The splintering happened back in ancient Babylon when the Illuminati introduced the old Babylonian scam of Usury. The lending of money at interest which incidentally is a sin to all 3 Abrahamic religions.

The Jams are the part of The Illuminati that disagreed with this so the Usurers kicked them out. That's where the phrase "Kicking out the Jams" comes from.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: yhin999
a reply to: Moresby
I can't give any examples where something has come true because it hasn't come true yet. That's why I suspect them to be time travellers. These lyrics are prophetic and I hope they come true...

So you really don't mean they "can be very prophetic". You really mean they seem prophetic to you.

In answer to your other question about the .555 I should probably make another post but I'll try. You see I figured out that there is another way to look at numbers and apply them mathematically which I call Harmonic Mathematics. Basically any number you start with you ad a repeating decimal to.

i.e.
3.333 etc

So when you get to bigger numbers that's when the cool stuff happens. If you start with 111.111 and keep doubling it look what happens.

See how the numbers remain harmonic and that 124875 sequence will go on forever which is all the numbers except 369 which work like this...
10666.666 etc.
They just keep bouncing back and forth 36363. 9 works all by itself...
So that's the basics so 20 x 15.555 = 311.111 dig?

You just repeat the last number. Pretty random stuff. Prophetic tools need some internal logic or you can just create any solution you want. An internal logic also allows other people to offer different interpretations.

For example, simply using the random elements you introduced, I could say to you that the picture on the cover of the Sonic Youth album "Evol" is from the film "Submit to Me". So I could say that this is telling me that if you wish to evol(ve) you must submit to me! And I could further note that the added "ve" is a reverse of the first letters, indicating you must go against your first instincts. Thus, reinforcing the necessity of submitting to me.

But, of course, I don't believe any of that. I just made it up randomly from some of the elements you provided. But it shows the danger of relying too heavily on random prophetic tools.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join