It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time Travellers From The Future To Save Humanity

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: uninfluenced

But they are already in the future so they know everything that happens in our present including their own intervention. You have to look at it from their point of view. I also believe and this sounds crazy but certain factions within the CIA know all about this and are a part of it. In fact I believe that The Jams actually arise out of the CIA and even Skull&Bones.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Moresby

Don't bring all that into this. If you don't appreciate my maths or prophesies and want to nit pick seriously man you think this is dangerous? Bye.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: yhin999

The Justified Ancients of Mumu come from a fictional book called The Illuminatus Trilogy which is an awesome book.

You realize they're fictional yet are pretending they're real?

Since you're making a mockery of the forum, I feel compelled to announce to you that the fictional "Jams" were destroyed in the 1970s in a covert op by Lancelot Link and Ultraman.

Now what?

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: DenyObfuscation

Exactly what we want you to believe. PS they come from the future...

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: DenyObfuscation

Exactly what we want you to believe. PS they come from the future...

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Because of course beit advanced aliens or people from the future their main concern would be creating a paradise on earth just for us, right? Escapist fantasy.Why would either save us from ourselves?

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Pretty cool interview and info on Kim Gordon

(post by yhin999 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   
*** GET ON TOPIC ***

Further insults and off topic posts will get you Post Banned.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Hmm.. Well as for your prediction i guess it really comes down to are we the changers or just ones waiting on the change. I see the writing on the wall the last puzzle pieces have begun to fall. I say rise above it all. We are the changers not the ones who will be the rescued.

Time dilated travel to be future= feasible but still..dangerous. Backwards travel=complicated... And is better suited for nothing more then tourism... Changing things... Not so much.. Why can't human kind just work on the future? Why must we lie in our death beds filled with regret with should haves,would haves,And if only this....Why can't we just thrive for what's next?

backwards time travel is riddled with paradoxes and failsafes to keep what has happened in the past...well happened. Most if not all methods of travel with the intent to change a event in the past will result in never being able to change your timeline.only creating parallel ones and if heres only one universe/timeline things are even more paradoxical:you travel to the past before you traveled back in time and killed the inventor. Undoing the event of invention also undoing you being abke to do such ensures that once you try to kill the inventor you will fail(best case sennario) most likely scenario is total destruction of the travellers very particles.

Now even With the parallel universes/mutilverse there's still the probelm of not being able to change YOUR timeline.

Example:Succeed to Kill inventor and you've only created a alt timeline to your own.. solving nothing for yours.Your original one still goes on the way it was and a new gets created where you won't be a traveler at all and life goes on. So you effectively didn't do jack for one time line and are now the sole cause of creating a entire universes with its own potential problems....

Heavy stuff ladies and gents.. Heavy indeed.... Really when you think about it. You've just duplicated a entire universe by changing one event. Sure you solved one issue but what about all these beings that have now come in to existence that will suffer,die,cause other problems.. (Sure there will be good stuff too I'm not a downer) does the ends justify the means? you've doubled up on both beings that will live and or suffer existence.

if anyone wanted to giveit a go to safely time travel backwards it's gonna require very very expensive equipment for this time period.... (no i don't have blueprints)a advanced quantum device Capable of processing and storing a huge amount of data for the info and data the journey requires Long range scanning/analysis and a comms that operates on a quantum level.

scanning will come in play when travelling back to correctly and safely re-synch...you don't want to end up synching in and find your self melded into something... We all remember. how that went the first time... Some of us Still can't look at a bulkhead the same. travel to the past with out a 100% complete knowledge of the location of every particle in the AO is suicide.The ability to displace the exact amount of particles upon arrival to avoid destroying(or suffer worse fates) of both the particles of the traveller/Equipment/gear/craft/ect is brought back and what particles were already in in the point of insertion is paramount to success and not ending up obliterated... .There's also the matter of finding earth upon actual arrival as well. This will also be handled by the quantum processing unit and advanced quantum comms.

The idea of having a little device on your hand and instantly appear in the past at the same spot you embarked from, is movie magic.the entire universe won't be in the same place as you left it.its moving at a phenomenal rate so a need for a craft and life support of course There still gonna be a bit of conventional linear travel once traveled through time before reaching main objective/AO.

Happy travels
cheers.
SynchronousSnake

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: uninfluenced
One flaw
If the ending happens real fast like a massive nuke sets off a chain reaction and sizzles earth within hours

There would be barely any warning or time to `go back`

hence they wouldnt be here to warn us

if it was a case of you can only look forward and only return to the point you left then you'd see tomorrows nuke going off in advance so would return to today and resolve that so that tomorrow wouldnt happen

for all we know they could be constantly monitoring everydays tomorrow.. being able to travel forward is where the money would be at, not travelling back

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I do not believe Time Travelers would come back to our present to save us.

Since, there is always the issue with paradoxes or multi-world theories, or just the simple "it was meant to be" scenario.

I'm going to assume time travel is possible. Just not right now. In the possible future, if someone had already found a way to time travel, the only possible gain they can have is to only be able to "see" the past and future. In both instances of rewinding time or forwarding time, the capability of having one event occur would change all of everything!

I can only believe that there are people who can take huge predictions and make them a reality, or not.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Moresby

I'm convinced. What must I do?

btw: I've always wondered if UFO's could be time travelers from our future...distant or near.....
A2D
edit on 17-6-2014 by Agree2Disagree because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Excellent post, disregard any comments that were posted right away.

The comments on the Wall of Text and the Paragraph BS are simply attempts to recruit the Status Quo to distract from your thread.We all dont feel the way these few do.Their complaints represent the minority,and you and your excellent post represent the majority.

You have excellent points and I am very interested,I hope you keep digging.Keep posting just the way you are doing it i prefect for me.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   
..was the OP watching the "Stein's Gate" series recently?

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: yhin999
...The second reason is because 20 x 15.555 = 311.111. This number is important because it is a reference to the CIA (C=3, I= 1, A=1) who are the ones responsible for discovering time travel technology in our present...

Wait...wouldn't that be "391"? (with the letter "I" = 9, if we apply the rules of the "numbers code" consistently). It seems like you just changed the rules to suit your needs.

This is especially apparent when you go on later to claim the following:

a photo of Kim Gordon posing for a Calvin Klein ad. It is very hard to believe Kim Gordon would actually do this, for one she isn't famous enough and also it is politically polarised to the punk ethic. The acronym CK however is another reference to 311 (C=3, K=11).

Again, if we apply the rules consistently, "311" would be "CAA", not "CK".

I mean, which is it? Is "311" actually "3-1-1", and you claimed earlier when you asserted that the deciphered number code stands for "CIA", or is it "3-11" when you assert that it stands for "CK"?

Which is it? If you say it's both, then that seems to me that you are just arbitrarily changing the rules to suit your needs, rather than setting a groundwork of consistent rules and seeing what information those consistent rules can tell you.

edit on 6/18/2014 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Go back in time, and give simple, yet advanced enough technology so that people in the past would understand. Much like that guy who is a CEO from that Star Trek Voyager movie.

So that way it would further advance our civilization...Out of control maybe. And who knows, the past is complete mystery like it should be for any growing civilization. And yet, some supreme force from the future has gotta fix the complex mess, so that they can at least organize themselves.

Nvm any High tech Alien Neighbors who are capable of time travelin themselves.
edit on 18-6-2014 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join