It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lies My President Told Me

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity

originally posted by: Leonidas
Presidents who lied:

Obama,
Bush,
Clinton,
Bush Sr,
Reagan,
Carter,
Ford,
Nixon,
LBJ...

How far back do you want to go?

All the way back and then some.

The list would be much shorter of those that didn't lie. Maybe even non existent. Even the greatest, Lincoln stretched the truth and went against the constitution to achieve victory. Old Honest Abe.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: jude11

I don't understand why people who hate this President don't just give it a break and focus on their nominee for the next election? I think it is because they HAVE NO ONE.

Meanwhile all this information from right wing blogs and the sly FOX news, is so twisted and corrupted, I think one can become diseased and infected with irrational prejudiced, just listening to it.

I'd like to see Dick Cheney, George Bush and Donald Rumsfeld arrested for CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY, but it ain't gonna happen either. Why not focus on something positive and productive, like who your next nominee is going to be?

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarlinGrace

originally posted by: jude11

originally posted by: minusinfinity
a reply to: jude11

I was joking but not now.

I find it a bit offensive how residents of lesser countries feel they can tell the best country how to operate.

Perhaps Canadians should focus on their own government. Then when it's perfect they can judge.

Last I heard there was an alcoholic crack smoking mayor on the loose in Canada.

You lost me at best Country.

I have traveled much of the World and believe me, the US is far from being the best Country. Not even a close runner up.

Peace

Ok me and the wife always say where is it better? What's your top 5 with the way things are going here in the US a move might be a smart thing. SPecially if they try to give Obama the boost (Impeach), I think it would surely be civil unrest. If I had it my way we would have a complete changeover in DC. I swear a dart in a telephone book would be better. Please top 5 countries you have been too, and where do you feel the US ranks in that 5.

I have never traveled outside of the US with the exception of Mexico for 4 days. Always open for ideas.

My #1 is S. Korea because of the freedom of doing business. Belize because I've always wanted to see a mountain cow. Iceland because I love beautiful blonde women and hot springs

The Ukraine because it's my culture...too late tho I guess.... anD any small island miles away from anywhere where I can proclaim myself a God.

Peace

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: MarlinGrace

Places I enjoy that you might like. All support the same beliefs that some think are uniquely American:

Canada. It is much more than the one or two cities that get mentioned most often. Like the US it is a former British Colony and much of the culture will be familiar to you. Clean, beautiful and huge.

Iceland. Beautiful. Wonderful people. Fascinating geography.

Norway. Clean, safe, intelligent society.

Austria. Great country, very accepting of the right kind of immigration and people, varied terrain, great culture.

New Zealand. Another former British Colony. Clean, safe and nice people.

Full disclosure: I spend half the year in Canada and half in Hawaii. I love my American friends and neighbours. The Canadian city I live in has a huge population of Americans and they walk amoung us unmolested and very happy. America is huge and there are parts I would (do) live in and parts you couldn't drag me to. Much like a few sketchy cities in Canada.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join