It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Prepare Children for NWO, Chaos, WWIII, Coming Traumas--a Brainstorming, Problem Solving Disc

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I've often pondered this challenge with limited results.

One of my most intense abiding concerns about looming traumas related to the NWO has been the impacts on children.

I'm hopeful that the brilliant creativity on ATS can tease these issue apart into some useful suggestions for parents.

And, sorry, but personally, I do not have much to offer parents without a belief in Almighty God--though I'm more concerned about practical parental options vs a spiritual discussion. It just seems to me that there is no lasting hope for anyone to any degree without a belief in Almighty God.

What would the goals be in training one's children in ways that would help them in chaotic, traumatic future NWO engineered situations?

GOALS for the kids in looming traumas:

1. Resilience
2. Practiced perspective,
3. Thoughtful alertness,
4. Perceptiveness,
5. Quickness,
6. Increased options of action for safety, shelter, food, water
7. Increased confidence and courage
8. Increased survivability

STRATEGIES

Cultivate, teach, train the following in behalf of the above:

1. Delayed gratification
2. Frustration tolerance
3. Problem solving strategies and reflexes
4. Focus skills
5. Endurance
6. Discomfort, even Pain tolerance
7. People assessment skills, discernment
8. Creativity
. . .
. . .

I have some thoughts about specific exercises in behalf of the above but I'd rather other folks respond with such first.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN
And, sorry, but personally, I do not have much to offer parents without a belief in Almighty God--though I'm more concerned about practical parental options vs a spiritual discussion. It just seems to me that there is no lasting hope for anyone to any degree without a belief in Almighty God.

If belief in a god is the ultimate requirement to survival then why bother planning for anything, just pray instead?

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Having read the op's piece, the following can be stated:

There is an old proverb that will apply here to that kind of situation: God will help those who help themselves.

It is not about having faith in the divine, but having faith in oneself that matters in the event of a crisis. If you want children to survive, then I would suggest that you teach them self reliance, how to take care of themselves.

There are several things that children should know and understand:
For survival, they will need to know what is required for survival. That means shelter, water, and food, first and foremost. Teach them how to build/construct a shelter. Teach them how to farm and grow food, including how to identify what is and is not edible. Show them how to find and locate clean drinking water. If they can do that then the rest will come in time.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

I believe that one of our tasks assigned to us by God in this life is to learn/demonstrate courage, action, faith and faithfulness, loving kindness, resilience, resourcefulness, decisiveness, etc.

I don't read the Manual exhorting anyone to sit on a rock, under a bridge singing Kumbya.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Protect your children,protect your women,protect the Earth,we are all well prepared to keep our Species alive on Earth we just do not get to do it the ways we want to.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: sdcigarpig

There are several things that children should know and understand:
For survival, they will need to know what is required for survival. That means shelter, water, and food, first and foremost. Teach them how to build/construct a shelter. Teach them how to farm and grow food, including how to identify what is and is not edible. Show them how to find and locate clean drinking water. If they can do that then the rest will come in time.

Certainly those are among the most important things to teach.

However, I'm skeptical that those important things alone are sufficient or that it is wise to leave it at that.

There are toooo many possible contingencies that involve a lot more than those issues.

How do we prepare children for those?

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

imho,

Part of PROTECTING OUR CHILDREN is to teach them for the probable looming contingencies and situations.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   
one can prepare by being firstly a Liberterian, join in the Anarchist ideology

see video: www.youtube.com...

for the general thought lines

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN
Lol, very clever and witty reply, that made me chuckle.
I fall into the damned for eternity crowd of course, but best wishes with your thread.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Which would you rate as the 3 most important?

Have you applied any such with your children?

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 07:54 AM
link   
how about trying to teach them at an early age how to get along, without trying to bring misery onto others. how about trying to work things out among the (supposed) adults to show our kids it can be done. how about trying to trust each other by compromising for the betterment of those around you.....
in the west, most of our children already have shelter, food, water....why can't we build from there, instead of starting from the bottom again living like barbarians....look at the middle east, is that how you want to live?....is that the destiny you want your kids to have for the next thousand years?

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

I'm all for teaching those things and have given 30+ years of professional life toward such efforts with my university students and my counselees.

Nevertheless, there are likely to arise on the near horizon situations where more than those skills and habits will be required.

What would you suggest for those situations?

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I like how you're taking a psychological "soft" approach to survival, as opposed to a "hard" one that involves only the physical, mechanical aspects.

I too believe that faith in God, a creator, or some guiding force greater than yourself, is essential to give you the extra strength and energy for that one last try in a otherwise hopeless situation. This is something, like the other psychological aspects, that could give you an edge when you would normally give up and die.

In a survival situation, like the SHTF or WWIII, I will have a copy of the New Testament and the U.S. Constitution. I feel sure these two documents will strengthen my resolve if I found myself in such a scenario.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   

I agree that a major part of protecting your Family is to teach them about probababilitys and contingincies, there is no disputing that focus.

But then we come to the issue fo "what" each parent considers to be probable and wether or not that parent believes contingencies are required.

I have watched a Christian Family break apart because one parent began an earnest lifestyle change in order to prepare for Ragnarok,while the other parents interpretations of their belief system led them to pull in an opposite direction with a reliance on God to lead the way and for God to be trusted to give signs when changes are needed.This meant one parent was actively preparing for a tangible event in the present timefrme and the other was preparing for only today and counting on God to give warning and to provide for resources should anything Earth Shaking need to happen.

The stark flaming reality is that every major religon contains Humanitys One True History and it is this common history that is suppossed to tell us what is coming,when,and how to survive it in terms of Planetary Cataclysms,in fact the original writing which spawned EVERY SINGLE BELIEF SYSTEM WE HAVE ON EARTH TODAY,was a tangible and practical history book,nothing spiritual or godly about it at all,no dietys no Gods,simply a hands on history book with pure data in it.

Some religons teach that Armageddon is going to destroy Humanity,log on and read what the impacts of this mentality are on the members of these groups,learn what happens when partial truths are given in the form of questions but no answers are ever provided.

Telling Humanity the truth of how precarious their Species level existance is would be the optiml path, the RIGHT path.

However the way Humanity is structured now would make this impossible because Global structures would melt down.

Buy your Family a set of books which cover the key areas of Human life,medicine,Sciences,Literature,the basics of every area,metallurgy,construction,Dental work,everything,how to make pennecillan,everything you can think of , find books and store them away with some Heritage non-GMO seeds long term and you have done all you can do,it is the KNOWLEDGE that your children will need,they are HUMAN and they WILL SURVIVE,but they will need our knowledge to carry them forward fleet of foot.

When this Planet changes there will be little left to work with,there are no ways to guarantee advantages,simply teach protection and love in that order,you need to protect things before you can find time to love them in this world,so that is where the true lesson is.

If you work longer hours every week to buy a boat and a Camper and Holidays for your family and they dont get to see you because of it,then you are not protecting their emotional well being in a balanced way,you are serving materialistic wants and not the needs your family has.

Protecting your children and women means protecting ALL OF THEM,their emotional well being and their physical well being.

Putting more value on them as individuals teaches them to put more value on their fellow man or woman and in the future your best bet for surviving is to be able to accept everyone value everyone properly and to be able to WORK WITH everyone else to help Humanity survive as a Species.

The Contingincies and situations need to be REALITY BASED,you cannot live in eternal fear of the future,therefore unless you have tangible reality based evidence of a coming future event one must live a normal happy life and make the preperations a one time thing,not a lifestyle.

Put away some books, some seeds,and a ten year supply of long term storage food. Do it once and then let it go,let your family know what you are doing and why,but do not DRAG IT OUT INTO A LFIESTYLE unless you can validate this action to them.

Coincidentally it isnt as easy as you think, I have tried,and it simply isnt what you think it is,people do not listen if they can not learn,and so many layers of crap have been artificially put upon the masses that this is really aa massive learning disablity issue.

There is no big secret,everything TPTB know you yourself can learn in the Public Domain,you simply need to want to learn.

There is no secrets,it is an acceptance issue,a belief issue.A Free-will choice issue.

BO XIAN, what influences would you ACCEPT evidence of a pending Global Catastrophe of Extinction level potentials??

WHO would YOU believe,your Priest,your Pastor,your Medicine Man,your Guru,your Fortune Teller,The Pope,The president,Stephen Hawkings,Scientists,Archeologists,Physicists,Astonomers,YOURSELF.

You see it is not as easy to divine the truth from the dross as one may think.

BO XIAN if it were possible to find one overwhelming source of TRUTH which superceded and pre-dated ALL of the sources I listed and ALL of your personal sources of validation,WOULD YOU GIVE IT A CHANCE?

BO XIAN is there any power on Earth which could encourage you to FORSAKE EVERYTHING YOU HAVE EVER BEEN TAUGHT ,from your schooling to your religous beliefs to your real world perspectives,do you think you HAVE THE STRENGTH to disconnect forever from so many core value pillars of your current belief systems?????

You see if you really want to protect your family you will FORSAKE EVERYTHING FOR THEM you will put practicality above personal emotions.

It is not practical to think of a teacher breaking through all of the aforementioned programming we all have had done to us,simply because every step of the way the individual would FIGHT the teachings to preserve their pre-existing reality base,it would be an absolutely backwards learning dynamic,if one was to start with a blank slate,like a room full of children then it would be simple to instill this one overwhelming reality into them with no battles and with all of their questions being progressive and learning orientated,not regressive and conflict or defensively orientated.

HOWEVER, if you want to protect your family you will learn everything you can about the world you live in and leave no stone unturned in your search for the best future circumstances for their survival.

If you have done this already then you are either prepared or are preparing as we speak to protect your family,just remember that they need to understand what you are doing and why,they need to be mentally prepared,so this means they must learn everything you learn or your work may be for naught.

Again we come to the point where THEIR BELIEF SYSTEMS which they already have instilled must be changed as dramaticlly as yours,but they must ACCEPT AND BELIEVE in this new potential reality you know about,you see BO XIAN you need something so OVERWHELMINGLY POWERFULL THAT THEY CAN REPLACE ALL OF THEIR PRE-EXISTING BELIFS WITH ONE POWERFULL REALITY quickly and effectively.

You can offer them the information but you must allow them to replace their instilled belief systems at their own individual paces,gently providing as much new information as each of them needs to make a seamless transition to a new and tangible future reality.

Yes,you are right you have to tell them but it is a complicated process if done optimally.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I will tell you a little about how I raised my children(only 1 still at home) when they were young.

I have three children and this is how it went. (Please no backlash for how I raised my children, you may not agree but it worked for me).

Son- 1st child
Daughter-2nd child
Daughter-3rd child

If son did something I did not approve of then 3rd child got the punishment. i.e. sent to room, spanking, favorite thing taken for a time.
If daughter(2nd child) did something I did not approve of son 1st child got punishment.
If daughter (3rd child) did something I did not approve of daughter(2nd child) got punishment.

To further extend it........ If any child told on their sibling the tattle teller was punished.
This type of up bringing created a world for them that they always knew their brother or sister was going to back them up.

It was a rare case that I ever had to correct or punish my children because son did not want the little one to get punished and so on and so forth.
I would often look outside and see my children helping the other one hide or correct something the other did instead of tattle telling on them.
I taught them that they must have each others back, no matter what. Even if what the other is doing is "wrong" have their back.

As my children grew I saw this more than once pay off. They have made mistakes but they always cover each other.
Case in point...... One night daughter(3rd child) wanted to sneak out to be with friends, brother heard of the plan, as daughter was about to go brother was standing outside her window waiting for her. He had put the dogs up (so they wouldn't alert) and parked his truck down the drive a ways so I wouldn't hear it start. He is 5 years older than her and he said "I am going with you, that is the only way you are going. If you get caught then WE get caught."
They had a great time hanging out with friends and I heard about it six months later.

You may think I am crazy for thinking this is a good example but IMO it shows me that they protect each other, and I love that.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   
exposing a child to death at an early as age as possible is something thats very important. my father exposed to me to it several times out dear hunting. anyone who hunts knows that all too often the shot that takes them to the ground doesn't finish the job. an up close personal experience in this situation truly engraved into my mind what death really was. i mean id seen it in tv and in video games and all that jazz but there is nothing like seeing it happen up close for the first time.

this cemented 2 things into my young mind.

1. life was very very precious and it could be taken away in an instant. chasing tail one second to taking your last breath the next.

2. and to take this precious life seriously and any situation involving the threat of loss of life or severe harm should be handled very very seriously and mature.

i dont know if you can help prepare kids for the defense of death without a true understanding of that it is. no continues. no sequels. its real deal game over and when i realized that i took a huge leap forward in my understanding of what "Survival" actually meant.

also

you would be surprised at what little tactics a young mind will come up with when all others have exhausted there ideas. having kids around for a brainstorming group alone would about be worth there insane food intake lol.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I suppose it depends on what you think the New World Order is going to be, and your place in that order. I am a thoroughly Western person in a de-Westernizing world, and consider the future from that perspective. If the world order turns out the way I think it will, useful skills will include tolerance of cultural practices we find distasteful or abhorrent, some skill or trade that cannot be offshored, and multilingualism (especially major non-Indo-European languages). If you wish to keep them entrenched in your culture, you should also teach them to appreciate it, warts and all. Declining Western power will reduce our ability to influence world events, so it might be good to inculcate a strain of isolationism (tempered with compassion). "It's too bad that (insert foreign atrocity here), and we should be ready to help them if they ask for it, but right now there's not much we can do." The hard part will be deciding what atrocities can be countenanced, and when we really ought to step in and start JDAMing things.

If you have a different vision of the future, your considerations might be different.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

WELL PUT.

And, imho, memorization of key verses is an important practice for a variety of reasons, including TEOTWAWKI.

Also, memorizing key survivalist truths and principles is also worthwhile and probably crucial for many contingencies.

What are the suggestions for specifics on either one of the above?

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Thanks thanks for your many excellent points.

1. I have been stripped to the bone marrow . . . where I was only somewhat confident that I existed . . . and that God existed. Everything was slowly built back and/or altered from there to a restored RELATIONSHIP with myself, with God, with others. I don't know that some could have survived my trek.

2. I certainly would not advocate risking tearing a family apart over such issues. I think there are many ways to skin the cat. Wisdom is in order.

3. Certainly, imho, prep as you outline is worth doing as far as able but not particularly obsessively and not in a way hazardous to the harmony of the family.

4. FOCUS can be a critical survival skill in a list of ways. Research indicates that extreme focus = hypnosis. That level of focus can be crucial in a lot of situations. And, it is learnable.

Let me see . . . what were your questions for me . . . reviewing . . .

There is no secrets,it is an acceptance issue,a belief issue.A Free-will choice issue.

Good point.

BO XIAN, what influences would you ACCEPT evidence of a pending Global Catastrophe of Extinction level potentials??

5. Hmmmmmm . . . I think it would depend on a lot of the context involved. I suppose at a root, foundational level, I would rely on Holy Spirit within me. My 'tuning in' to Him has been crucial and life-saving in a number of situations over my life.

5.1 Beyond that . . . tuning in to all the information reaching me and sorting as wisely as possible.

WHO would YOU believe,your Priest,your Pastor,your Medicine Man,your Guru,your Fortune Teller,The Pope,The president,Stephen Hawkings,Scientists,Archeologists,Physicists,Astonomers,YOURSELF.

6. I've learned that all of us can be wrong.
All of us can be deceived within and without.
Humility is in order when wisely sorting information sources.
Again, Holy Spirit is priceless in such matters.

You see it is not as easy to divine the truth from the dross as one may think.

ABSOLUTELY INDEED.

BO XIAN if it were possible to find one overwhelming source of TRUTH which superceded and pre-dated ALL of the sources I listed and ALL of your personal sources of validation,WOULD YOU GIVE IT A CHANCE?

BO XIAN is there any power on Earth which could encourage you to FORSAKE EVERYTHING YOU HAVE EVER BEEN TAUGHT ,from your schooling to your religous beliefs to your real world perspectives,do you think you HAVE THE STRENGTH to disconnect forever from so many core value pillars of your current belief systems?????

AS I've noted, been there and done that. Thankfully, God is well able to affirm, for those earnestly seeking HIM, to verify the essentials to the SINCERE HEART. He may not do it in our time or in our preferred ways but He IS well able to do it.

I'm not, per se, pretending that I've followed precisely what you are personally talking about.

However, close enough, for me, as I understand or get the gist of what you are saying.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: freedomataprice

I'm impressed with your courage and creativity.

Interesting approach. Don't think I've ever heard of it before.

I guess I'd have to look at the results instead of throw rocks at your methods.

CONGRATS.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join