It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Prepare Children for NWO, Chaos, WWIII, Coming Traumas--a Brainstorming, Problem Solving Disc

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN
With all of the different possibilities, how can one really be prepared for everything? There really is no way to prepare for such. So one starts with the basics, shelter, water, food, and first aid. One has to know how to build a shelter for protection from the elements. One would need water, and where to get such from. Food, without the ability to feed one's self then what does it matter. And finally first aid, cause if one can not take care of simple injuries, then it can be very difficult to survive. Next would come the expansion stuff, such as fire, and simple tool making, slowly building up the survival tools.

But here is the issue, one can not predict or prepare for everything. If you are concerned about natural diseaster, then that is what should be first and foremost, but man made, well it is hard to tell and see. So ultimately the basics are the first thing to teach and gradually get more and more detailed, with such.

The question that many should be asking, is in the event of such a diseaster, how many can do just those 4 things, shelter, food, water and first aid? If they can do that, then the rest will be able to be done, through trial and error.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: mindseye1609

THANKS for your great points. AGREED.

I watched the family beef be slaughtered, hung from the big cottonwood and butchered at an early age. 5 years or so, IIRC.

And, certainly on the farm, death was a common issue.

I also agree that many young minds are quite creative etc. I think that can be enhanced and they can be taught to evaluate creative options toward the more likely successful, in most situations.

Thx again.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: FurvusRexCaeli

TRUE, TRUE, imho. Thanks.

Certainly what happens specifically . . . and more or less locally . . . matters most.

Nevertheless, whether from a Biblical prophecy perspective of the rough outline/script . . . or the globalists fairly well publicized own script . . . there are some specifics that can be contemplated and prepared for to some degree.

1. I think genocidal population reduction is going to occur . . .

(A) WW III
(B) famine
(C) bio-engineered plagues
(D) natural and man-made disasters of major dimensions

2. I think political tyranny and ruthlessness will continue intensifying and spreading.

3. I think group-think; IN-GROUP/OUT-GROUP manipulations, deceptions, tyrannies and punishments will increase and intensify.

4. I think governmental lies will increasingly become more common than governments telling the truth to any significant degree.

5. I think governmental uses of created crises as well as of 'natural' ones will increase--i.e. to

(A) further increase tyranny
(B) further confiscate guns
(C) further herd citizens into geographic areas and more controllable . . . if not easier exterminate-able groups.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: sdcigarpig

EXCELLENT POINTS. MUCH AGREE.

Thankfully, most growing up on farms in the Western US are fairly trained in such, imho.

Though perhaps not as many nowadays as one would hope.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   

my son is 45 and is ensconced with the local level hierarchy of 1%ers

my daughter is aware of living a sustainable lifestyle but does not let go completely of seeking indulgences in many areas of life

I have only one grandson who may have a redeeming worldview ... the other is a lost cause

each individual took only info/lessons/knowledge-experiences/values which served their own living/lifestyle model to heart,
so there is 'some good' deep in the Psyche's of my immediate family but there are no Ghandi souls or dynamic people in this sphere of people

oh well, eh?

edit misspel;ing
edit on th30140285378815362014 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

All we can do is all we can do.

Nevertheless, as long as there's life, there's some hope for some learning . . .

some.

I'm glad that you have some awareness of current realities.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I am teaching my child to think for herself. No matter who she has to deal with in life. Right now she has us, her parents, her teachers, her extended family, i.e.: Grandparents. I tell her to respect these people but don't follow blindly. It's been awesome seeing her question her teachers. I tell her her teachers are just people, but they have been trained in what to teach, etc, etc. When she questions her teachers I ask her to do research to see if she is valid in thinking her teacher is wrong.

This way she will know to always research the facts, be self aware and to always use her own knowledge and be independent instead of being a "sheeple".

I am also a Christian - and I live to the best of my abilities as Jesus would live. I am not perfect. However in doing so I am teaching her by example (and by belief) that to follow Jesus means that no matter what happens to her or on this earth she will always go home. I would rather for myself and also for her if it ever came to it: to do the right thing, i.e.: take a bullet for someone else, or share the little food you have, or to teach others to be strong in times of need, etc.

I suppose one could prepare for the worst scenario but sometimes it boils down to common sense and doing the right thing. And sometimes the right thing won't guarantee survival. But we are only here for a short time, this is a shadow of what is waiting for us. And so I teach her basics. We have never built a fire from scratch, never done a survival course in the wild. Sometimes I think one can never be prepared for the true horrors that are coming.

I am teaching her about the authority we have in Christ. We are to go out and heal the sick, cast out demons, raise the dead. I am taking courses. I am learning and learning. Until the "Restrainer" (Holy Spirit) is removed form this earth we have authority and I do believe that when God determines then we too will be gone. This is all a personal belief and even amongst other Christians there are separate beliefs, disagreement and that's okay. God will reveal all when He wishes and I'll go along with the flow until then.

I inform her of the past and what's happening today. She has never seen an animal butchered or a person very hurt. But I am seeing the strength that arises when an emergency occurs. She jumps to action and is self reliant and doesn't turn away. She may be scared and unsure but she dives in and follows through. That's what I think will matter in the end. She just turned 14 so as time goes on the more we'll dig into scenarios and learning.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I must point out some personal observations I have made in my own search for the answers to my questions regarding the provision of a safe future for my Family beyond my own lifespan.

Imagine if you dropped ten people into a Post-Apocolyptic world,a truly ruined one with no resources to scavenge,as in no abandoned or destroyed cities or towns.

Now imagine a group of 50 and then a group of 100.

Make yourself a mental graph and chart what you think the long term survival %s are for each group,attatch timeframes for a collective perspective,start with weeks,then months then years then if needed decades and centuries.

I have done this, and I believe that a group of less than 100 is doomed,and even a group of 300 is in deep waters.

I believe that it is instinctual human passion drive and emotions which catalyse our survival as a Species,and that when we break it all down and strip away the layers of technology we all use to define ourselves that the urge to protect each other is the Primary driver we have to support.It matter not how you achieve it but your kids have the very best chances of survival if they can see the wisdom of joining as large a group as they can as soon as they can.

The parameters of the destruction of current society and infrastructure are critical to define, if it is a start from absolute scratch scenario as I envision,then is is a lot different than one where there are Global resources to scavenge,and knowledge laying all over to immediatly rebuild upon.

My biggest fear is that there will be no one around to compete with,not that there will be warring groups of scavenging people trying to kill my Family and I.

I am of the opinion that none of the Preppers we read about will be here to make a difference,the LDSers and others who take an organised approach to long term survival will not be here either,nor will the Government and private Underground Bunkers which exist all over the Planet .Many of these people THINK they will be here.

These people do not KNOW WHAT IT IS that they are preparing for.

If I simply told you that you were going to need to prepare for a life and death future scenario but did not give you a date or any specifics about what type of LIFE AND DEATH emergency you would be facing,then how could you realisticlly and effectively prepare for you and your Families and others survival with any accurate focus or direction?

How long would you LIVE if you packed for Hawaii and got on the plane wearing shorts and a t-shirt,and when the plane landed I kicked you out into the wilderness into -40 weather in the Arctic.How long would a planeload of 250 people live if they were booted out with you?

This is the type of risks we take if we do not have a valid and concrete causality and timeline of what it is we are preparing for.

I think that anyone who is attempting to teach their chlidren to have an anticipatory perspective supported by a teamwork mentality is doing the absolute right things,no matter their methods or madness this is the right way to think.

My personal perspective is the same one Noah had pre-Flood,and if Noah had access to the knowledge and data we all have access to which I believe he did in fact have ,then I can 100% understand why he built the Ark and why he built it how he did.

There does not need to be a God in Noahs story,we could exactly replicate his story right now today if I could sit down with a smart Billionaire for a few hours with NO RELIGOUS INVOLVEMENT OR INPUTS,but these types of people insulate themselves from new and evolving truths by proxy so this scenario is doubtfull.

Noahs group werent the only survivors,they were simply a well prepared group which had a head start at rebuilding Humanity .

Mother Nature allowed others around the world to also survive as random individuals,some of whom came together in time to survive together under horrible circumstances.

Noahs method was solid and there are others as or more solid you can use to survive.

we will never know how Noah really heard about the coming Flood,for all we know he was a billionaire drunk on Congac on a computer like we are and realised that the Storm was Coming and reacted,he could have had a huge religon supporting him because the data is there to do the same today and many have misrepresented the data and formed large groups,they just arent building Arks yet.

What matters is that we look at the data we have today and define of we face the same threats Noah faced and if we do how do we rect to this threat?

Your thread is aesome and hits on a very very important core value component of survival under any trying circumstances,I hope anyone who has concerns of any type reads this thread and participates,excellent job,thank you OP.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ccseagull

What an wonderful and excellent post and path you earnestly follow.

PTL.

CONGRATS.

Teaching independent thought without being rebellious is a tricky thing . . . at least, at times.

Yeah . . . our authority in Christ . . . can be mystifying at times. I just know that folks who walk in that in humility, brokenness, love . . . applying The Word as they sense Holy Spirit is leading . . . see a lot more miracles follow their fruitfulness than those who don't.

And, personally, I firmly believe that in the coming 'greater birth pangs' period there will be an ESCALATION OF MIRACLES . . . in intensity and in dramatic shocking terms . . . more than ever before . . . . more even than Moses' time and more even than Jesus' dusty pathed days . . .

Yet, there will evidently be many honored with martyrdom.

There's certainly plenty of mystery left. God is too good a General to let the enemy in on all God's END TIMES plans.

Thanks for sharing your excellent perspective. You have encouraged me today.

Congrats on 14 years with your daughter of obviously very well done.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

THANKS THANKS for your wonderful out-of-the-box great thought-ful-ness.

I think your two points about anticipatory and team-work focus priorities are well made and quite apt.

Certainly extensive research and corporate experiences have taught that LONG RANGE PLANNING SIMPLY DOES NOT WORK.

LIFE IS FAR TOO COMPLEX, CHANGEABLE, TRANSITORY etc.

However, that does NOT mean that corporations do not plan long term at all.

It means that thought-ful people have some rough outline of what they THINK--from extensive creative research--is LIKELY to occur within a certain parameter of months or years.

However, they KNOW that such a rough outline will HAVE to be adjusted constantly and maybe extensively in even foundational terms.

I think planning for maximum survivability of one's children has to take such into account . . . and teach a range of skills and knowledge from almost one extreme to the other in terms of plausible scenarios.

BTW, THX THX for your kind words. I do HOPE that many will ponder the issues we ALL present in this thread . . . and profit from it personally and at least help their children to profit from it.

I have often wondered if God tends to reduce technological cultures to zip periodically . . . because HIS priority seems to be teaching about RELATIONSHIPS . . . AND THE SUPREME PRIORITIES OF LOVING GOD; EACH OTHER; DOING UNTO OTHERS AND HUMILITY . . . and that such lessons may well be best taught in the greater nitty gritty of lower tech sorts of cultures.

imho, regardless of whether our current culture is reduced to no or low technology status . . . certainly teamwork and thinking creatively outside-the-box in problem solving terms will be far better than not doing either one.

I don't know about the numbers. Perhaps you could tease out for us your route to your conclusions about the numbers--the size of the group required, in your view, to succeed.

I think a blanket SEEK OUT THE LARGEST GROUP YOU CAN FIND . . . could be extremely hazardous . . . depending.

I think one would be wise to observe from a safe distance a number of days, or longer, first.

Larger groups have a much greater likelihood of having really nasty, control freak, manipulative, surface-'charismatic' but ruthless, abusive leader type folks in them. Life is too short to subject one to such--particularly in a TEOTWAWKI/NWO context.

I certainly agree that the elite in their deep underground bunker cities have some very traumatic extermination surprised in store for them. I'm convinced that God has a lot of THEY SHALL REAP WHAT THEY HAVE SOWN events in their paths.

I also wonder . . . what about the option of doing a family, smaller group thing for several weeks to a few months . . . and then cautiously clustering like minded such smaller units one happens across together into a larger group?

Thanks tons for your excellent post.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   
When my son was born I used to have all these pictures in my head of having to strap him to my back and just run and survive. I can't strap him to by back anymore, but I'd be lying if I said the images have left my head.

Coincidentally most all of those vital traits you listed for survival are some of the hardest for a child with autism to deal with.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: awakendhybrid

WOW. What a heavy duty issue to throw into the mix!

Though, I suspect, that in some situations, his autism might be an asset . . . if one could help him manage it productively and communicate what was essential.

Has to be extremely tricky.

And, there's likely to be a long list of situations where ALL of us would be like . . . an autistic person 'caught in the headlights' . . . imobilized, shocked, bewildered, helpless . . . in a worsening situation.

We can only prepare as we are able.

Ultimately, in my construction on reality, I don't think even a billionaire athlete preparing is going to be up to all situations and contingencies.

imho, at some point, GOD ALONE will be our high tower, strength, survival source.

Nevertheless, I just happen to think that it's wise to prepare to do what we can with what we have.

I don't think it's automatically fatalistic in a negative sense to . . . realize we have reached the end of what we can do--reasonably do or not so reasonably do--and to then look 'up' and cry

!!!! HELP !!!!

. . . and abandon useless striving WHEN AND IF that is truly what it has become.

To me, negative fatalism is in resignation and cynicism abandoning all effort in bitterness and expectation of the worst possible outcome regardless of my faith or the condition of my heart etc. . . . to expect only dog poo regardless.

Abandonment hope-filled to whatever God sees fit to allow/bring my way . . . is entirely different regardless of external similarities, imho.

This is boot camp.

It's not the Main Feature and certainly not HOME.

I suppose if I had a child with autism . . . I'd take them into the field with excellent father figure/big brother types . . . sensitive to such conditions . . . and explore what was possible; workable; doable; productive in terms of expanding skill sets and comfort levels.

But mostly, I'd probably have to fall back on my utter dependence on God to undertake HIS great empathy and help for me and for my son in all circumstances now and whenever; then and whatever.

The PROMISE of Daddy, is that HE won't put on us more than we can, with His help, bear. Though it seems like He sure crowds the limits at times.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Thank you for a perfect forum to chat bout these critical things and for stimulating everyone to consider a new potential future they may choose to becaome a part of at any time.

I will try to be short and succinct, the surface of the Earth will be covered with two times as much water as is in all of the oceans right now,this 2x the current surface volume of water will come from within the Earth up through massive fractures.

This water level will hit a peak of 3x what it is today in totality,this means EVERYTHING including mountaintop or underground shelters like dumbs will be destroyed as these internal crustal fractures open up different areas and altitudes will be underwaer for different periods of time,this means you will not be able to hide on top of a mountain unprepared,and this means that you will not be able to hide underground except for in specific ways.

In addition there will be KMs deep laters of overburden all over the place in varying depths.You may have to dig through three KMS of debris to make it out of your DUMB if you have survived the heat and vibrations and fractures.

The survival numbers I use are simply based upon how many people it would take to start a Village from scratch, a survival village.

I know my family cannot manage it alone and I know there will NOT BE any people around to worry about.

People fail to understand that there will not be anyone left around,and the state of utter devestation will be epic.

There is a reason that the name Wormwood exists,it is related to this event.

There are frozen Mammoths with Buttercups still in their mouths,with warm weather food in their mouths and they have been FLASH FROZEN,and this is what happens when a Continent Displaces and moves from a warm area into a cold one in hours, the Animals end up in sub-arctic temperatures and freeze immediatly in a very short tinme period.Literally where they are standing.Then they were piled up by the thousands into heaps.

You do not want your new Village ending up in Sub-Arctic temperatures do you?

I believe that a group of families as BIG AS YOU CAN MANAGE to bring together is the surest plan,and I mean if you can bring together 100,000 then do it ASAP.Simply because whoever doesnt prepare properly will not survive and there will NEVER BE OFFICIAL WARNING.

I am really saying that you need a solid breeding base to rebuild humanity,as in a worse case scenario you are like Noah suppossedly was and are the Last Stand.

As you can see things look pretty grim as we speak,in terms of Humanitys future riding on massive shelters for a very few which will fail as opposed to working together over the last 3594 years as a united Humanity 6+ Billion strong giving 100% to a Species level survival effort spread over the surface of the entire planet is one Global safety net.

Others have made the decisions on how and who would be protected by the money and power and influence generated over the last 3594 years,and the rest of us are like leaves in the wind as far as this small Governing group is concerned.

Remember that we are going to have to survive in the eye of the storm, others think they can fight the storm using technology, i decided many years ago to choose the family small group alternative method of survival,I am aiming for the Storms Eye and I plan to work within it,as I hope many others choose to do.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   
WOW. THANKS for your kind words and for your elaboration.

I'll reply below.

originally posted by: one4all

Thank you for a perfect forum to chat bout these critical things and for stimulating everyone to consider a new potential future they may choose to become a part of at any time.

You are quite welcome. I appreciate your candid and interesting posts.

I will try to be short and succinct, the surface of the Earth will be covered with two times as much water as is in all of the oceans right now,this 2x the current surface volume of water will come from within the Earth up through massive fractures.

This water level will hit a peak of 3x what it is today in totality,this means EVERYTHING including mountaintop or underground shelters like dumbs will be destroyed as these internal crustal fractures open up different areas and altitudes will be underwaer for different periods of time,this means you will not be able to hide on top of a mountain unprepared,and this means that you will not be able to hide underground except for in specific ways.

I've not heard of such a scenario before. I'm curious about your source(s) for this conviction of yours. I can imagine it. I guess I'm rather skeptical.

I can imagine a lot of water movement . . . e.g. the equatorial bulge . . . sloshing over a lot of land mass from a pole shift or major comet or some such . . . or maybe when the Biblical globally massive quake occurs. Otherwise, I don't have a clue about such a scenario.

My sense is that largely . . . the destruction this time will be more by fire than by water. Certainly a sobering scenario, for sure.

In addition there will be KMs deep laters of overburden all over the place in varying depths.You may have to dig through three KMS of debris to make it out of your DUMB if you have survived the heat and vibrations and fractures.

I could certainly imagine that from a variety of causes.

The survival numbers I use are simply based upon how many people it would take to start a Village from scratch, a survival village.

I know my family cannot manage it alone and I know there will NOT BE any people around to worry about.

My take on the population numbers are that it is Biblically predicted that 1/3 of humanity will die . . . maybe at the beginning of the Tribulation period, maybe in the middle. And later, another 1/3 of that which was left the first massive kill-off. As I understand the math . . . that would equal roughly half the number of people we started with.

Not sure where your greatly less numbers come from. From all that water movement? Or what all?

People fail to understand that there will not be anyone left around,and the state of utter devestation will be epic.

There is a reason that the name Wormwood exists,it is related to this event.

There are frozen Mammoths with Buttercups still in their mouths,with warm weather food in their mouths and they have been FLASH FROZEN,and this is what happens when a Continent Displaces and moves from a warm area into a cold one in hours, . . . they were piled up by the thousands into heaps.

You do not want your new Village ending up in Sub-Arctic temperatures do you?

Of course not. LOL. I'm still not understanding what forces you expect to produce the results you describe. Sorry.

I believe that a group of families as BIG AS YOU CAN MANAGE to bring together is the surest plan,and I mean if you can bring together 100,000 then do it ASAP.Simply because whoever doesnt prepare properly will not survive and there will NEVER BE OFFICIAL WARNING.

I certainly don't expect an official warning--at least not from the globalists.

God has declared that He does nothing without first alerting His authentic prophets. Don't know how many of THOSE are running around loose--vs the numbers CLAIMING to be such. Sigh.

I am really saying that you need a solid breeding base to rebuild humanity,as in a worse case scenario you are like Noah suppossedly was and are the Last Stand.

As you can see things look pretty grim as we speak,in terms of Humanitys future riding on massive shelters for a very few which will fail as opposed to working together over the last 3594 years as a united Humanity 6+ Billion strong giving 100% to a Species level survival effort. . .

Yeah. THEY are eager to genocidally exterminate down to a 200-500 million global population. Sweet of em, eh?

Remember that we are going to have to survive in the eye of the storm, others think they can fight the storm using technology, i decided many years ago to choose the family small group alternative method of survival,I am aiming for the Storms Eye and I plan to work within it,as I hope many others choose to do.

Could you elaborate on what you expect that to look like?

And how are you teaching your children to prepare for that?

Thanks for your interesting post.

I think I see the numbers differently. I still expect that something like oh say 2.0 to 3.5 billion will survive. Though certainly The Manual indicates that WERE THE DAYS NOT SHORTENED during that horrid period, NO FLESH WOULD BE SAVED. So, it does NOT sound like The Manual is being precise at all in predicting the number of survivors.

Then there's that former atheist life-after-death experiencer who claims that he was told by a Heavenly angel or God that the USA is in such trouble with God for our going our own nationally rebellious way that our USA population was in danger of being reduced to around 10,000 or so. I really believe the guy is on the level and telling it like he experienced it.

So, maybe you are more right than I am about the numbers. I certainly don't know.

But what does it mean to go for the eye of the storm and how are you training your children to prepare for that?

I'm not at all concerned that humanity will be wiped out. The Boss is just not going to allow that regardless of how hard satan works toward that goal. I have NO doubt of that.

I certainly believe that THE HUMBLE [a better translation, imho, than "the meek"] WILL INHERIT THE EARTH. I am absolutely certain of that. The arrogant etc. need not apply. They won't still be around. And NO MORTAL will be in charge of filtering that culling operation!

And, The Manual indicates that those who die at 100 years old in that coming era, will be considered to have died as a young child.

There's some interesting hints but nothing very comprehensive or overly precise about that coming post Armageddon era.

The bit about each man having 7 women is a bit interesting. Would one really need to train one's sons in how to manage 7 women???? Actually, probably a definite YES! I had trouble satisfying one! LOL.

And HOW would one go about teaching a son how to manage a household with 7 women? WOW. Yikes! LOL.

That would certainly tend to help repopulate the earth!

edit on 15/6/2014 by BO XIAN because: decrease quote size somewhat

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 11:37 PM
link   

AT WHAT AGES WOULD Y'ALL DEVISE EXERCISES TO TEACH each of THE FOLLOWING--AT LEAST INITIALLY BEGIN TO TEACH THE FOLLOWING:

1. PATIENCE & FRUSTRATION TOLERANCE?

2. DELAYED GRATIFICATION?

3. DISCOMFORT/PAIN TOLERANCE (tricky, that one, I'd think)?

4. THINKING OUTSIDE THE BOX CREATIVE PROBLEM SOLVING

5. QUICK FORGIVENESS and letting offenses go

6. TEAM BUILDING SKILLS

7. LAYING LOW, STEALTH, QUIET TRAVEL, BEING UNSEEN

8. PHYSICAL SELF-DEFENSE

9. SAFE RECONNOITERING

10. LIVING OFF THE LAND--plant identification; small animal trapping

etc.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand

originally posted by: BO XIAN
And, sorry, but personally, I do not have much to offer parents without a belief in Almighty God--though I'm more concerned about practical parental options vs a spiritual discussion. It just seems to me that there is no lasting hope for anyone to any degree without a belief in Almighty God.

If belief in a god is the ultimate requirement to survival then why bother planning for anything, just pray instead?

To be fair, this thread would have been much better without your little over zealous biblical rant (OP). What was the point in it?

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   

SENSITIVITY--what is it really--in a constructive sense--and how does one teach it to kids in a way that enhances their survivability, relationships and general health?

SENSITIVITY, to me, = tuning into their own needs AND PARTICULARLY to the needs of those closest to them--most specifically regarding the others' needs for comfort, healthy affection, affirmation, help, connection, belonging, being heard, being understood.

It has been demonstrated that affection is particularly contributive toward an enhanced immune system, general physical health and healthy relationships.

Certainly, healthy relationships and a healthy body are very critical in a survival situation.

imho, like most things, SENSITIVITY is best taught by being modeled in quality ways.

and, like lots of things in relationships,

SENSITIVITY will be best and most effectively taught or TAUGHT AGAINST,

IN THE THICK OF INTENSE MOMENTS in the course of everyday life.

When one is tired, busy, frustrated, etc. . . . and a need arises in another's heart, life, being . . . THEN is the time when sensitivity is required and best taught--not when it's necessarily easy and convenient.

Sensitivity is NOT FOR WIMPS.

Sensitivity is perceptiveness acted on in caring, responsible, growthful, productive, life & relationship enhancing ways.

Any other thoughts or suggestions about sensitivity?

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   
It is such a treat conversing with you. I so enjoy your posts and thoughts.

We love post apocalyptic movies because we get caught up in the story, but we often pick apart what we would have done differently, ha. It is good and right to plan but always place our heart with our Lord.

This is such an awesome post. If I had more time I'd take part in more detail.

Keep up the good work my friend. I am proud of you for thinking of others and being there for others when they need insight.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ccseagull

Thanks for your kind words . . . greatly appreciated.

I'm just convinced that more options are available when folks are as prepared as they can be for a range of contingencies.

And, imho, children deserve every benefit of prepping possible.

Thanks for your caring and talking to the Boss in my behalf.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

You have now made your "zealous religious statement" . . . as though it's OK for you but not for me.

No one can speak/write many words without disclosing at least some of their cosmology, values, philosophy of life etc.

We ALL write out of that as we have nothing else to write out of.

We ALL believe our's is more correct than that of others else we'd have a different philosophy of life.

I can't imagine discussing this topic WITHOUT including my philosophy of life as it is crucial to how I see the future AND to how I see preparing for the future.

Trying to discuss it otherwise would be like trying to discuss it with 20-50% of the dictionary forbidden. That makes no sense.

If you are unable to filter out such sentences and phrases--that will have to be your problem. Christians don't whine, wail and scream at the endless assaults we receive in every thread from EVERYONE ELSE'S values system/philosophy of life shoved pointedly in our faces--often to unnecessarily shrill degrees.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join