It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Does this face look scary to you?" Girl scarred by pit bull attack asked to leave KFC restaurant

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: GogoVicMorrow
a reply to: skunkape23

Oh yeah.. if it was my kid I imagine I would have flipped right out on that person. I would've made a fool out of myself.

There is strength in restraint. Especially when dealing with idiots.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

But there's satisfaction in getting satisfaction.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: tinker9917

I am not what you would call a soft touch........This story did make me cry. How on earth can someone be so cruel. The world we live and it's people are losing touch with what life is really about.

As far as the people involved...............I typed this five times and I can not even find the words...........It is sad.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Everyone in that KFC should be ashamed. Did anybody even stick up for them? Did nobody else get offended by KFC and leave? Good thing it didn't happen where I live. The entire restaurant would have cleared out, and KFC would have an awful lot of food and drinks to clean off the floors. I'm not condoning such a reaction, but...

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   
There must be some way that we, as a community, can collectively show this girl some love. I am lacking in immediate ideas and resources, but it should be done. I suppose finding how to contact her family would be a first step.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Seems to me there might have been a creative answer to that one and put the KFC manager on the spot, right there. They could have told the employee to go back to her cowardly manager and tell him one of two things would happen next.

#1. They'd be left in peace to eat their meal as paying customers

or

#2. They could be harassed while STILL staying to eat their meal, and when the police arrived to ask them to leave, it would be made one of the most famous KFC locations in the nation ....in the absolute worst way a manager could possibly imagine for public relations.

I'd be curious which one a manager would choose if it wasn't said loudly to make it a public challenge ..but delivered meaningfully as a straight choice of cause and effect? Let them eat, or be famous? (infamous)

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   
If the owner knew, and had any balls, he would have ejected the asses and give the girl an extra shake or something. People f'ing suck!!!

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I gave up on trying to contact their headquarters online. It doesn't work. You can mail paper to this address.
1900 Colonel Sanders Ln
Louisville, KY 40213

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
I gave up on trying to contact their headquarters online. It doesn't work. You can mail paper to this address.
1900 Colonel Sanders Ln
Louisville, KY 40213

Thank you for the address! I'm going to definitely give them a piece my mind

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   
1. Brave girl. Nice to see her smiling. I hope she continues to smile and has a happy life.

2. People can be so awful. AWFUL.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Fisherr

My thoughts exactly! What the HELL is wrong with some people?!?

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I just emailed this thread to the Colbert Report. Hopefully this franchise can be brought to justice with ironic comedy.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Actually, this little girl just won the lottery. God bless her I hope she gets enough money to live well the rest of her life.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 02:54 AM
link   
It's a bit ugly .

But those junk food sellers are far more ugly.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: candlestick

She is beautiful, how dare you say anything different.
The ones that made her leave are the ugly ones, I will agree with you there but your first comment is the very line of thinking that got her asked to leave in the first place
Not sure why your post got any stars, your first comment far outweighs your second
edit on thMon, 16 Jun 2014 03:53:52 -0500America/Chicago620145280 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

People who just want to see the bright side of what they want, can't prevent next time of dog attack .

I think most Americans only know "dogs is our friends ",ignoring the danger.

Pet suppliers did the great propaganda.
edit on 16-6-2014 by candlestick because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 04:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArnoldNonymous
I'm gonna try this the next time I see "regulars" at a fast food place.

"Umm those people over there are way too fat for me to enjoy my meal. Can you kick them out?"

You have to take a kid ,and target handicapped/facial injured person.

And said "the appearance of that person make my kid cry !!!"

It might work ,good luck.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 05:12 AM
link   
S&F!

I am glad to bring some good news ...

KFC probes whether scarred girl asked to leave

JACKSON, Miss. -- KFC Corp. says it's investigating allegations that a restaurant employee in Jackson, Mississippi, asked a 3-year-old to leave because her facial injuries disturbed other patrons. The company is also giving $30,000 toward Victoria Wilcher's medical bills, a spokesman said Sunday.

KFC apologizes after Mississippi worker is accused of telling girl, 3, to leave because of her facial scars

KFC posted an apology the next morning, requesting details.

"As soon as we were notified of this report on Friday, we immediately began an investigation, as this kind of hurtful and disrespectful action would not be tolerated by KFC," spokesman Rick Maynard wrote Sunday in an email to The Associated Press. "Regardless of the outcome of our investigation, we have apologized to Victoria's family and are committed to assisting them. The company is making a $30,000 donation to assist with her medical bills. The entire KFC family is behind Victoria."

Bravo KFC, keep your word ok!

Best of luck in life Victoria, you are beautiful!

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 07:50 AM
link   

The company is also giving $30,000 toward Victoria Wilcher's medical bills, a spokesman said Sunday.

The allegation about KFC was made Thursday on "Victoria's Victories," a Facebook page following Victoria Wilcher's recovery from a pit bull attack in April.

NBC

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Jesus really??? This shocks you??

People are jerks at the best of time. Westernized people are even jerkier because now they also have this sense of entitlement to add to it. I love the western culture and lifestyle but god dam its corrosive to the soul.

I see things like this all the time its like nothing is sacred anymore. Its like society is on a pilgrimage to the holy land and that place looks like a place of no boundaries. Nothing surprises me anymore.

As Pink Floyd said "comfortable numb".....yes I know we need to be outraged...but seriously..these days its like urinating into the wind. WTF is wrong with people.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join