It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pope Francis Warns The Global Economy Is Near Collapse

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   
There we go.

So what's next? If an economical collapse happens then pope Francis will say "i have been telling you". Then he will show humanity a person who according to him will be able to help us all with the problem. And that person would be no other but the antichrist.

We have been waiting from the last pope to say these words. No surprises. These things had already been told many ago and now we see them happening in front of our very eyes.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Isn't it interesting that a man that lives in a square block that is considered its own city that houses so much gold that Italy, if they choose to seize the gold, could pay the EU's entire deficit combines and have enough change for 500 years of a rainy day.

The fact that the Catholics have provoked a dogma of oppression (misogyny, condemnation of women and their equal rights, homosexuals,) throughout the ages I find this selacious at best.

"Evil" is coming because the West (America) decided to have a war against Communism (Russia and then China) and compete with them for resources (colonies). Granted, America has ALWAYS been an extension of England and IMO the American Revolution while it had good intentions was just a smokescreen from England to "officially" break while setting up its regent to do its dirty work later on. The fact that China is non-violently setting up shop in Africa among the collapsing former European colonies of yesteryear is HUGE.

America has now got a new boogeyman, the Muslims. They definitely helped create extreme jihadists such as Al Qaieda (thanks to Gadaffi for bringing this to the world stage) to stop African nations from harboring their own natural resources for THEIR OWN GAIN. Think on who puts in dictators of the 20th century and who supports them and you get your answer.

It's a dirty game and its not going as planned, or is it? Seems like to me America is engaging purposefully in Crusades IV.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I haven't read all the thread, just the first page and a bit, so maybe it has been said.
I agree basically with what he said, however he's forgetting one of the ingredients that the 'bankers' use to instigate these wars....religious differences. Hey ho.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: soulshn

The man has a point...

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: JesusChristwins

pope Francis will say "i have been telling you". Then he will show humanity a person who according to him will be able to help us all with the problem. And that person would be no other but the antichrist.

Wait.

What??

Are you saying that Pope Francis's message is of the Antichrist???
Or that he IS the antichrist???

Then he will show humanity a person who according to him will be able to help us all with the problem

Like....you mean...Jesus?

Or, if not....what is this "person" going to do to 'help'? Ensure that everyone has food, clean water, clothing, adequate shelter?
'
Erase debts (like they did in a "Jubilee Year")?

Provide vaccinations, electricity, plumbing, etc? Make everyone equal and we simply start over (repairing/replacing the current broken system)?? Lock up and/or exile the crooks?

I wish.

edit on 6/15/2014 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   
In a way, it's sad that when someone with authority in the religious system says something truthful and forward thinking (or progressive... gasp) it's cause to celebrate... the same goes for most all authoritative institutions... but I still can't help liking the man.

It takes a large set of pendulous 'cajones' to state the obvious... when that obvious statement threatens the global power elite that his position has traditionally upheld.

So let's hope that more noise like this leads to actual changes in our collective approaches to life... rather than acting as a steam valve to release pressure before it blows.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   
How admirable.
I wonder if this pope abused little boys 10 years ago.
I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, maybe it was 20 yrs ago...

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   
It doesn’t have to be all fire and brimstone. The human race doesn’t have to go down in the pits of destruction.

This Pope, to his credit, is offering something the world has forgotten: MORALITY 101!
Love Thy Neighbor
Increase the peace
Stop being excessively greedy
Lessen sectarianism; the true cause of war

Seek peace

Jesus said when he came to Earth this:

Ana Amir El Islam
I am the Prince of Peace!

We can get back to basics and save ourselves, if not then we will as a race likely be destroyed

edit on 15-6-2014 by Willtell because: spelling error

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Interesting, but I do not need somebody to tell me what is right in front of my face, and has been in front of my fact for a long time, let he who has eyes see, I do not need anybody to tell me otherwise but i will consider this popes words, however I do not take anything without a grain of salt, more so now a days I dont take anything without a bag of salt. No matter who he is, or were he came from, he could be the christian pope, Muslim prophet, Buddhist zen master, the space pope, or whatever else.

Besides he is in a way correct but in a lot of ways wrong, the global economy is not collapsing. What is happening is that people are finally waking up to the fact that it is not sustainable, and has not really been sustainable for a long time. To which one can only say... Duh! And its about time we thought of alternatives. If the shoe does not fit you got 3 options. 1: You can wear said shoe and end up with blisters and a limp. 2: Or you can get other shoes. 3: Or going barefoot for a time would be preferable to constantly trying to fit a size 5 shoes into size 9 feet. The world economy in its many facets will be going on, it was built and designed to do so, there will not be any collapse for some time to come, the only thing is. And this is were the crux lies. Be careful what you chose and create, because you will have to live with it for a very long long time to come. And that can be a fate much worse then any crashing world economy, in some instances and choices a literal hell on earth.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Iamnotadoctor

Perhaps the Pope was abused by a priest when he was young and actually has the courage to do something about it that major problem.

The war drums are beating, I can hear them......

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Smells like insider knowledge if you ask me.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973
Wow, the pontiff in Rome is right on the money with this statement.

Maybe all is not lost if we have a spiritual leader like him to tell us how it really is.

Or maybe he is the Anti Christ everyone is to like and follow?

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   

For ones me and the pope on in agreement. As for as the economy gos.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Xeven

He would more likely be the False Prophet , the one world religion leader. He will have supernatural power for a time. The AC will be leader of the secular world government. It's his mark, still unidentified, that many will accept. If we are that close I hope I get to tell the Old Snake just what I think of him before he removes my head.

P.S. Watch for 7 year peace treaty, then rebuilding of the temple on the mount.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Read the Apocalypse my friend. Whore Rome and its kings, the popes, are being described from 17:1 till 18:24 of the Apocalypse. It is more than clear that it speaks about the popes and says

"They pretend 7 kings, 5 have fallen, 1 still exists, and the other has not come yet and when he comes, few time he will stay. As for the beast, which existed and now it does not, that is the eighth and yet is one of the seven and goes towards the loss"

Now, Mussolini created the new papal kingdom to get the support of the pope. Since then 7 popes have passed, the 7 kings the Apocalypse say. Also, pope Francis took his position while the previous pope is still in life. That was against the rules so far, that happened for the first time. Does the Apocalypse present correctly the situation we currently face? Well, it sure does!

For me it is more than crystal clear that pope Francis is the last pope, that he is the one who will bring and support the antichrist (he is not the antichrist, you can say his most faithful servant).

Yes, the antichrist will look like Jesus, will do fake miracles with the assistance of satan to make people believe that he is Jesus, will try to show the world that he is here to solve humanity's problems.

And that is the part when many people will fall into that delusion. The part when the antichrist will show his real face, the part when he will begin to destroy humanity starting with the people who believed in him first and then hunting down all the others who opposed him and hide from him. Hopefully, a greater war than WW3 will collapse and the antichrist will lose, satan will be locked into the abyss for 1000 years and humanity will be saved for good!

But don't just take my words. Everything i just said comes from the Holy Texts of the New Testament and Saints. Nothing is mine, i added nothing more than they said. So far, the Holy Texts have come true about our ages. Will they suddenly start to become wrong and faulty? Of course they won't.

But as i say in my sig, time will show if i will be once again correct for listening to what the Holy Texts have been telling us or if i will be wrong.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Oh I see ,he say some common sense .

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 04:47 AM
link   
So this guy who is basically a glorified priest of an ancient cult says something and everyone immediately either does, or is supposed to jump?

What are his qualifications, aside from being the high priest of a filthy rich cult which if it's riches were used, could not just prevent all this collapse he's freaking out over but probably also make a massive dent in world hunger?

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Pope Francis is everything the Christian faith is not. He is a complete hypocrite. The man demands anyone that earned their money to give to the poor while he lives in a golden palace (literally forged in gold). I'd like to see the papacy start handing out free money before demanding the same of others.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 06:18 AM
link   

good the pope says it. Someone must say it. So what is the solution?

Francis keeps saying things since the start of his papacy. I'd like to see more concrete actions built upon these words. The words are important though.
edit on 16-6-2014 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-6-2014 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 06:22 AM
link   
There are many things that anyone with 2 brain cells to rub together should be able to notice and understand.
However in today's 'society' (I'll use that term loosely) - many succumb to social pressures to 'just go with the crowd' more now than at possibly any other time in history.

Disagree with someone on a 'hot topic' - and watch the fall out.

At least he's saying it, who knows maybe some who need the 'pillar' or 'leader' that's in their lives to say it, so they too can grow the spine that may be otherwise taken from them by social pressures.

Just a thought.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join