It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TEXAS to Immediately Deploy State-Resources to the Border.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Maybe we could ship every last one of them to DC and let Obama deal with them? He seems to be in favor of the Cloward-Piven method of manufactured collapse.

theobamafile.com...

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   
They are here to stay.I work for an international E&C firm and just today we were notified that our existing FEMA management contract has been activated and we need to have people in the field in Virginia as soon as this weekend for a 3-4 month assignment managing subcontractors for a "Task Order to support the President’s request of FEMA to coordinate the humanitarian relief of the surge in unaccompanied minors who are crossing the US-Mexican border mostly from Central America."

But you didn't hear that from me.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Does anyone see that most of these children would be givin homes if the gov. would make it possible.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick
I think that is their intent 100%. Once they cross the border it's a bleeding heart story and they will stay. We will make a concerted effort to reunite them with their family and they will all be here living in a tent city till some new emergency law or executive order passes making them instant gub'mint charity cases. I hate that these children are being used this way, and I have no idea what the right thing to do here is, but I can tell you now that this situation is going to be handled/managed in tje worst possible way by the people in change of this cluster eff.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
Does anyone see that most of these children would be givin homes if the gov. would make it possible.

Do you see, that it takes money to run a home. Every single person in the home is added expenses. Utility bills, food, medical insurance, schooling, clothing, transportation....

How in the hell do you think all this money is supposed to magically appear? Do you think the government is supposed to force all households with an extra room to take in and support strangers?

Des

edit on 17-6-2014 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: yadboy I mean homes with families already here. Several people i know can't have chidren of their own but would gladly open their doors and hearts to these.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
a reply to: yadboy I mean homes with families already here. Several people i know can't have chidren of their own but would gladly open their doors and hearts to these.

Great! That takes care of 2 out of 200,000. That is IF your friends would actually do it, and not expect us taxpayers to subsidize them to do it.

Des

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

Anything in particular you think has been stopping these fine folks from taking in a child prior to this NEW flood to add to the ones already unable to place with a family?

WHO ARE THE CHILDREN WHO ARE AVAILABLE FOR ADOPTION?

More than 120,000 children wait for permanent homes in the United States. Most are school-aged or older. There are brothers and sisters who need to stay together. More than 60% of the children come from minority cultures. The majority are boys. Many have emotional, physical, learning disabilities or mental retardation. All are waiting for the love and security that only a permanent family can offer.
Source

It's always when it's a good cause or photogenic, people seem to find all new levels of generosity. Perhaps that's just perceptions.
edit on 6/17/2014 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Wrabbit2000

***crickets***

Des

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join