It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finding the answer to this questions will solve if God exists or not...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: tsingtao

Because airplanes look like birds, like a something with wings, not round shapes that float.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Xeven

Good maybe you should call the teenage mutant ninja turtles to help you find them!

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phantom423
a reply to: AfterInfinity

That's true on a large scale. However, scientists have created new particles that have not existed before. Or at least to the extent that no one has proven them wrong yet. So on the subatomic scale, it may be possible. Not sure.
Good article: www.scientificamerican.com...

Unless they created these particles out of exactly nothing, it does not contradict what I said before. They used previously existing materials to elicit a new material according to the laws of physics. There's no way to say that the particles they "created" hadn't been produced millions of times before under varying circumstances, completely by chance and without intelligent interaction.
edit on 16-6-2014 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   
originally posted by: AfterInfinity

[I]phantom423[/I]
That's true on a large scale. However, scientists have created new particles that have not existed before. Or at least to the extent that no one has proven them wrong yet. So on the subatomic scale, it may be possible. Not sure.

Scientists don't create new particles, they theorize that they have the 'potential' to exist and put forth the IDEA of why they could function. At any rate they were created somehow even if discovered or not, the better question would be who or what created them in the first place or were they self creating (as in intelligent).

[I]afterinfinity[/I] Unless they created these particles out of exactly nothing, it does not contradict what I said before. They used previously existing materials to elicit a new material according to the laws of physics. There's no way to say that the particles they "created" hadn't been produced millions of times before under varying circumstances, completely by chance and without intelligent interaction.

Who is they? pre-existing material that was self evolving and altered changed or abided/following( by practical) physics laws (throw all that stodgy thinking to the wind) I doubt it. As you say AI, one chance in a billion may have occurred at just the right time so caused change.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Whether the same particles have been created before is an unknown. But there is evidence that particles can be created and extinguished from existence. Quantum field theory says that in a vacuum of zero point energy, fluctuations can occur which allow for particles to be created as well as extinguished from existence.

www.abc.net.au...

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

Scientists don't create new particles, they theorize that they have the 'potential' to exist and put forth the IDEA of why they could function. At any rate they were created somehow even if discovered or not, the better question would be who or what created them in the first place or were they self creating (as in intelligent).

Yes they do. Post I made to AfterInfinity: Whether the same particles have been created before is an unknown. But there is evidence that particles can be created and extinguished from existence. Quantum field theory says that in a vacuum of zero point energy, fluctuations can occur which allow for particles to be created as well as extinguished from existence.
www.abc.net.au...

[I]afterinfinity[/I] Unless they created these particles out of exactly nothing, it does not contradict what I said before. They used previously existing materials to elicit a new material according to the laws of physics. There's no way to say that the particles they "created" hadn't been produced millions of times before under varying circumstances, completely by chance and without intelligent interaction.

Who is they? pre-existing material that was self evolving and altered changed or abided/following( by practical) physics laws (throw all that stodgy thinking to the wind) I doubt it. As you say AI, one chance in a billion may have occurred at just the right time so caused chang
edit on 17-6-2014 by Phantom423 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Phantom423

Your quotes are out of control, man.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   

I know - can't seem to get the quotes in line - may be the browser - any suggestions? Maybe I'm not doing it right.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Who is they? pre-existing material that was self evolving and altered changed or abided/following( by practical) physics laws (throw all that stodgy thinking to the wind) I doubt it. As you say AI, one chance in a billion may have occurred at just the right time so caused change.

Try that again, but this time, without all the unnecessary punctuation and tentative synonyms.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Whatever. I'm done with this.
edit on 17-6-2014 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: vet the humanbeing

[I]VHB[/I] Who is they? pre-existing material that was self evolving and altered changed or abided/following( by practical) physics laws (throw all that stodgy thinking to the wind) I doubt it. As you say AI, one chance in a billion may have occurred at just the right time so caused change.

[I]AfterInfinity[/I] Try that again, but this time, without all the unnecessary punctuation and tentative synonyms.

Its just the way I roll; or express myself (its a natural familial DNA flaw of mine, presentation or AFFECT), driving at the speed of light through red lights without crashing into any particle physics idea or MATTER forms that may resemble an automobile. Check your desk; I put a nice big red Washington apple on the right hand corner next to your (sounds like: rapping the fingers) wooden ruler. Might be a worm lurking as well.
edit on 17-6-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Where did you get that idea of God? Who said it first? When? How? Source?

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Xeven

Ya and santa gives the easter bunny chocolate and the easter bunny gives Santa energizer batteries!

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: bitsforbytes
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Where did you get that idea of God? Who said it first? When? How? Source?

Here's a website with a LOT of information about it. If you doubt the site's credibility, the site author lists all of his sources at the bottom of each page, and there aren't any self-referencing sources that source his own website either. The page I linked sources encyclopedias.

The development of the concept of God through the ages part 1

Here's part 2:
The development of the concept of God through the ages part 2

Here's part 3:
The development of the concept of God through the ages part 3

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join