It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A message of thanks and motivation to all the good folk on ATS.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Hi Guys..

This may well turn out to be a breif post,but i felt compelled to write it, after watching a video that inspired me to do so.

I would just like to commend and applaud all the hard work and dedication, of all those on ATS that have a passion for exposing the truth (as i do) and wanting a better world.

I know personally that there are a percentage of people working against us on this site, which i'm glad has been recognised and the subject tackled in a thread about payed shills.

I have heard some people comment about whether this site and similar ones really have any clout in the state of affairs in the world today?...well let me say...resoundingly,that they do and this is indeed the frontline of exposure,a battleground for hearts and minds if you will.

It is really heartening to see likeminded people wanting to share and find the truth with such determination.

I really want to motivate even more people to do this, in any form possible and for those that do already,to keep the momentum going,as i feel we are making great gains in the recent years and although the media may have you think the world is falling apart,i feel there is so much positivity and revelations being made that go unnoticed for the main part.

So lets really ride and steer this wave of awakening and continiue to do the right thing and expose the despicable menace that has plagued humankind for millenia from behind the scenes.

I beleive in you all and your awesome don't let anybody tell you otherwise.....oh and why not plant a tree while your at it lol.

I think thats about it lol...i'm not expecting a swarm of replies...but..it would be nice if people could leave a message of any kind, just to keep this thread 'up there' for a while, so as many people can hear this war cry..a peaceful war cry that is.

Regards John.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Buddyman

Hey Buddyman,

Excellent Post ... ( i.e. I agree ) !!!

-
F.Y.I., I POST my OBSERVATIONS-n-OPINIONS ...

NO-Where Else BUT At/On ... A.T.S.

( however I do surf-n-research everywhere and provide links as appropriate in-support or to-dismiss )

edit on 11-6-2014 by FarleyWayne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Thanks for popping by FarleyWayne,keep at it Mate,i appreciate your response. a reply to: FarleyWayne

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Oh, don't get so mushy about it. We like opening people's eyes here, we don't need thanks. Seeing someone's response when something you have been saying is going to happen does happen is reward enough.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Another ambiguous war cry.

So lets really ride and steer this wave of awakening and continiue to do the right thing and expose the despicable menace that has plagued humankind for millenia from behind the scenes.

What "despicable menace"?

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Hey Ricky..Of coarse you are speaking for yourself.I just wanted to rally up the members to continiue to keep doing a great job.Please don't confuse being "mushy" with someone who isn't afraid to express themselves and not care about putting on a front on a public forum.As i'm sure you are aware we are in a crucial period of our existence and we need to put pedal to the metal!! if we are to overcome the evils in this world and this forum is where the games are being played out.

I understand what you are saying in your last sentence as well...stay good Rickya reply to: rickymouse

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Its not working anymore though!

Try creating a thread that exposes something and those people you mentioned will flood it with their posts, and they'll keep going until the thread appears to have ground to a halt, and then they add another post saying something like "Its all bs, Case closed". That gives any late-comers to the thread the impression that its all done and dusted and found to have been false.

Watch out for people who post "Case closed" or words with the same meaning.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I assume that is a serious question Bybyots??...How would you describe those in control?..

I know a lot of people may enter the world of conspiracy and start at the bottom (well i did) in which case you may first accept there maybe corrupt governments and scandal..then you may come across atrocities within the church say...then move onto the shadow government concept..then perhaps accepting that many secret societies have played their part in our supression and access to knowledge...then maybe you will understand that royal bloodlines and elites have played their role and so on..but what i am really allluding to,is who is pulling the strings at the very highest echelons of power and indeed who all the aforementioned groups are loyal to...the more you dig, the more becomes apparent,even in the face of disinfo.

I fully beleive through experience and study that the "despicable menace" and root to all our problems, are what you may refer to as cryptoterrestrials/Annunaki/archons.They have manipulated the human race since beyond Atlantis,and then back on through Sumer,Babylon,Egypt,Greece,Rome/Romans and through to todays royals/elites.

The true nature of the UFO phenomenen needs to be fully understood as well imo and from what i can see,the real origins of these craft are from here on Earth (for the mostpart not all) i don't essentially mean black ops,i'm talking 'Watcher' craft i.e. Annunaki.

The system these powers operate under is so compartmentalised, that their existence has remained secret for the most part (even to some of those within these very organisations) over the millenia...although they did overtly operate control over humanity,in say the times of Sumer etc and know they are covert.We need to know who we are really up against and not look for outside salvation from where/whoever.

The reason i posted this, again was more of an inner calling, but more to do with a feeling of needing to shake things up and hopefully motivate more so, anyone who has had enough of this tyranny..i mean look around the world...yes, it is in bad shape but we have the tools to change that,and there is an urgency about what i post i guess,as there are many folk who have no idea of whats really going on,so a post llike this is intened to further our resistence if you will (think 100th monkey syndrome)

I also have had countless very personal experiences regarding UFOs many times and still do and that has been life changing,which propelled me to do what i can with regards to informing anyone possible about what i know and of coarse it is great to exchange ideas as well.

I really recommend reading the likes of Wes Penre (free e-book) and Mac Tonnies,Wes in particular has painted an overall picture and gone into all areas of study in depth.

I must watch what i say, but you know who really controls this site right?..that should be obvious and i don't mean CIA...oh go on then it begins with an M.

Thanks for your question and response Bybyots.a reply to: Bybyots

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   

How would you describe those in control?..

As us.

I fully beleive through experience and study that the "despicable menace" and root to all our problems, are what you may refer to as cryptoterrestrials/Annunaki/archons.

Sorry, no, it's us, and our profound selfishness.

What's despicable is putting the blame on anyone but ourselves.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bybyots

How would you describe those in control?..

As us.

I fully beleive through experience and study that the "despicable menace" and root to all our problems, are what you may refer to as cryptoterrestrials/Annunaki/archons.

Sorry, no, it's us, and our profound selfishness.

What's despicable is putting the blame on anyone but ourselves.

Sorry that's BS. We are heavily manipulated and if you can't see that you are either blind and/or ignorant.

We DO have the power to overcome those behind the manipulations, but it is quite the struggle, and most need signposts to awake from their unconsciousness. How do I know? Because that was my experience and the experience of many others I have spoken with who have begun awakening from all the brainwashing......but you are right in ultimately it is up to us to liberate ourselves through consciousness.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

Sorry that's BS. We are heavily manipulated and if you can't see that you are either blind and/or ignorant.

Really or maybe Bybyots has a much better view, sees through the manipulation and takes responsibility.

We DO have the power to overcome those behind the manipulations

So why couldn't Bybyots have gained that power and is now wanting to help you?

but it is quite the struggle, and most need signposts to awake from their unconsciousness. How do I know? Because that was my experience and the experience of many others I have spoken with who have begun awakening from all the brainwashing......

So what were your sign posts and who placed them in a position for you to see?

but you are right in ultimately it is up to us to liberate ourselves through consciousness.

So then its not BS and the whole post was just a delusional brain fart or something?

Seriously, you go from BS you must be blind all the way round yeah you are ultimately correct.

Take a break, too much enlightenment for you.
edit on 1-7-2014 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Yes brother, I could have worded that post much better.

My point was this, there are those who manipulate humanity, who could be blamed, but blaming others may often be correct but not helpful, and it is ultimately our own responsibility to raise ourselves out of this mess through consciousness, the earth has had many prophets who have attempted to provide signposts.

I don't think the fact that there are those to blame and the fact that it is our own responsibility to help ourselves are mutually exclusive.

It is flattering to me that you go out of your way to follow many of my posts amongst the thousands of members here.

edit on 1-7-2014 by PlanetXisHERE because: addition

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

It is flattering to me that you go out of your way to follow many of my posts amongst the thousands of members here.

It amazes and amuses me that you place yourself highly.

new topics

top topics

join