It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this the trigger to initiate the camps......

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: pointr97

I'm actually at a loss, there have been numerous video and photographic evidence of detention centers, lines of coffins, and FEMA bills posted on this very site that state the opposite.... - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here you go FEMA camps debunked...
www.popularmechanics.com...
FEMA coffins debunked...
www.rockdalenews.com...
miseryindex2008.blogspot.com.au...
Instead of blindly believing things that may appear on this site as truth, do your own research and find the real truth.
That truth being FEMA camps and FEMA coffins are a hoax.

I just followed your links, and I find it hilarious to note that those offer selective debunking only.
I see the official documents and proposed plans by FEMA have not been offered here, nor have they been debunked..

In regards to the 'FEMA Caskets' being debunked... aha, yeah right, since when does one 'official' statement debunk anything?

DOn't ask me for more evidence either... I'm not here to spoon feed ATS.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

Most ATS members are fully aware of those secretive facilities that the government denies, yet oddly exist in plain site......

translation :

most ATS members have heard the hysterical babblings about FEMA camps , coffins etc etc etc

this has been on going for over 20 years

but actual CREDIBLE evidence has yet to appear

The REAL forced labour camps are enough enough evidence for me, as are new unconstitutional Patriot act and NDAA?

Go and debunk those labour camps - go on.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mianeye
also there are not enough camps to contain the whole US population, so to have them for sinister use or concentration camps seems unlikely as most of the population would still be free.

Or dead -_-

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: ObservingYou

In regards to the 'FEMA Caskets' being debunked... aha, yeah right, since when does one 'official' statement debunk anything?

I have worked for the company that supposedly has these FEMA coffins and know first hand what they are and what they are used for, did you happen to miss the part where the company invites you to contact them if you have questions....I bet those who believe these to be real haven't done that little bit of research have they...have you?

So you have a problem with the evidence presented yet you are unwilling to substantiate your claim they aren't debunked, why?

Or could it be you can't provide evidence that backs your claim?

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 07:14 AM
link   

I have worked for the company that supposedly has these FEMA coffins and know first hand what they are and what they are used for, did you happen to miss the part where the company invites you to contact them if you have questions....I bet those who believe these to be real haven't done that little bit of research have they...have you?
So you have a problem with the evidence presented yet you are unwilling to substantiate your claim they aren't debunked, why?
Or could it be you can't provide evidence that backs your claim?

Like the Western Governments welcome FOIA requests ahahaha. Stop it.

As I said, I'm not spoon feeding anyone on ATS, I've provided my opinion, the rest is up to others...
You can lead a horse to water but you canny make it drink.

ATS is hardley the place to waste my fingers typing evidence!

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 07:16 AM
link   

The REAL forced labour camps are enough enough evidence for me, as are new unconstitutional Patriot act and NDAA?

Care to provide the factual evidence that these forced labor camps are real and being run by the big bad gov't.?

And don't give the excuse about spoonfeeding anyone, because now you have made the accusations time to pony up and show the evidence that backs the claims.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Care to provide the factual evidence that these forced labor camps are real and being run by the big bad gov't.?
And don't give the excuse about spoonfeeding anyone, because now you have made the accusations time to pony up and show the evidence that backs the claims.

Quick Google search will find the 'official' documents.

Lets get one thing straight, I do not answer to you, nor anyone else.

How about you prove me wrong?

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 07:26 AM
link   

As I said, I'm not spoon feeding anyone on ATS, I've provided my opinion, the rest is up to others...
You can lead a horse to water but you canny make it drink.

And that is just what I thought.

So you can't refute the evidence shown, but because you have an opinion that's all you need to know?

Interesting...

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 07:29 AM
link   

And that is just what I thought.
So you can't refute the evidence shown, but because you have an opinion that's all you need to know?
Interesting...

Can't refute what evidence?
I thought I just refuted your links?
No, I like to know more than my opinion..
I shouldn't have started this, but hey, you're passing some of my lunch break..
edit on 11/6/2014 by ObservingYou because: non of ya business

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Lets get one thing straight, I do not answer to you, nor anyone else.

How about you prove me wrong?

Ah see it isn't my place to prove you wrong as I have provided info that refutes the conspiracy theory regarding this, now it is your burden to prove the official story wrong.

Care to take that challenge?

But if you want to say I am wrong I do expect to see evidence that shows that and not someone's opinion that thinks I am wrong.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Ah see it isn't my place to prove you wrong as I have provided info that refutes the conspiracy theory regarding this, now it is your burden to prove the official story wrong.
Care to take that challenge?
But if you want to say I am wrong I do expect to see evidence that shows that and not someone's opinion that thinks I am wrong.

There we go then, we both agree that it's neithers job to post anything..
It's not my burden to do anything.. Have a good day.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 07:33 AM
link   
This is just like , when the Cubans came across and we housed them until we could sort them out. This is simply a way to generate future voters. Look at how much influence Cubans have in south Florida now. In the future, Arizona and Texas will have more Latino influence and which ever party caters to them will win those states.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Can't refute what evidence?
I thought I just refuted you links?

All you have offered up was an opinion...how is that refuting my links?

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   

There we go then, we both agree that it's neithers job to post anything..
It's not my burden to do anything.. Have a good day.

Then what exactly are you posting here for?

Is it just to come in and say your opinion trumps real evidence, because so far that is all you have done.

But hey if you think your opinion is the only evidence you need then I guess there is no reason to carry this on any further.

Enjoy.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Then what exactly are you posting here for?
Is it just to come in and say your opinion trumps real evidence, because so far that is all you have done.
But hey if you think your opinion is the only evidence you need then I guess there is no reason to carry this on any further.Enjoy.

My opinion refuted your links, ergo I refuted your links.
My opinion is not evidence it is opinion.
I came here to provide my opinion.
Is there any else you want clarrified?
The sky is usually blue and the grass is usually green.
edit on 11/6/2014 by ObservingYou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

originally posted by: pointr97

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

I'm actually at a loss, there have been numerous video

Yes, we've had numerous claims. No, not one of them has turned out to be true. When even a nutjob like Glenn Back admits that the FEMA camps don't exist the jig tends to be up.

When a nutjob like Glenn Beck says FEMA camps don't exist you examine again and again and again... why? Because he's a #ing nut job. I'm not saying they do or don't exist but that statement was ignorant.
edit on 11-6-2014 by Antipathy17 because: When a nutjob like Glenn Beck says FEMA camps don't exist you examine again and again and again... why? Because he's a #ing nut job. I'm not saying they do or don't exist but that statement was ignorant.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   
""Oh come off it, we've been seeing wails about the FEMA camps ever since Dubya was sitting his incompetent ass in the White House. When Obama was elected the wails got louder because 'Kenyan Muslim Comm'nist TRAITOR!!!' or something. It's a load of sensationalistic bull excrement from people who like the attention and who always claim to know a guy who knows another guy who knows yet another guy who kinda mighta seen something slightly hinky one night.""

Oh damn, that's right. I dislike Obama after voting for him because he is black. Thanks for the reminder.
edit on 11-6-2014 by Antipathy17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: ObservingYou
DOn't ask me for more evidence either...

Because we know you will be unable to provide any evidence at all for your silly claims!
edit on 11-6-2014 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   
FEMA camps don't exist.

"CONGRESS BILLS H.R. 645 (111TH) BILL TEXT
< BACK to H.R. 645 (111th Congress, 2009–2010)
Text of the National Emergency Centers Establishment Act
This bill was introduced on January 22, 2009, in a previous session of Congress, but was not enacted. The text of the bill below is as of Jan 22, 2009 (Introduced).

Source: GPO

111th CONGRESS
1st Session
H. R. 645
January 22, 2009
Mr. Hastings of Florida introduced the following bill; which was referred to the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure, and in addition to the Committee on Armed Services, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned

To direct the Secretary of Homeland Security to establish national emergency centers on military installations.

1.Short title
This Act may be cited as the National Emergency Centers Establishment Act.

2.Establishment of national emergency centers
(a)In general
In accordance with the requirements of this Act, the Secretary of Homeland Security shall establish not fewer than 6 national emergency centers on military installations.

(b)Purpose of national emergency centers
The purpose of a national emergency center shall be to use existing infrastructure—

(1)to provide temporary housing, medical, and humanitarian assistance to individuals and families dislocated due to an emergency or major disaster;
(2)to provide centralized locations for the purposes of training and ensuring the coordination of Federal, State, and local first responders;
(3)to provide centralized locations to improve the coordination of preparedness, response, and recovery efforts of government, private, and not-for-profit entities and faith-based organizations; and
(4)to meet other appropriate needs, as determined by the Secretary of Homeland Security.
3.Designation of military installations as national emergency centers
(a)In general
Not later than 60 days after the date of the enactment of this Act, the Secretary of Homeland Security, in consultation with the Secretary of Defense, shall designate not fewer than 6 military installations as sites for the establishment of national emergency centers.

(b)Minimum requirements
A site designated as a national emergency center shall be—

(1)capable of meeting for an extended period of time the housing, health, transportation, education, public works, humanitarian and other transition needs of a large number of individuals affected by an emergency or major disaster;
(2)environmentally safe and shall not pose a health risk to individuals who may use the center;
(3)capable of being scaled up or down to accommodate major disaster preparedness and response drills, operations, and procedures;
(4)capable of housing existing permanent structures necessary to meet training and first responders coordination requirements during nondisaster periods;
(5)capable of hosting the infrastructure necessary to rapidly adjust to temporary housing, medical, and humanitarian assistance needs;
(6)required to consist of a complete operations command center, including 2 state-of-the art command and control centers that will comprise a 24/7 operations watch center as follows:
(A)one of the command and control centers shall be in full ready mode; and
(B)the other shall be used daily for training; and
(7)easily accessible at all times and be able to facilitate handicapped and medical facilities, including during an emergency or major disaster.
(c)Location of national emergency centers
There shall be established not fewer than one national emergency center in each of the following areas:

(1)The area consisting of Federal Emergency Management Agency Regions I, II, and III.
(2)The area consisting of Federal Emergency Management Agency Region IV.
(3)The area consisting of Federal Emergency Management Agency Regions V and VII.
(4)The area consisting of Federal Emergency Management Agency Region VI.
(5)The area consisting of Federal Emergency Management Agency Regions VIII and X.
(6)The area consisting of Federal Emergency Management Agency Region IX.
(d)Preference for designation of closed military installations
Wherever possible, the Secretary of Homeland Security, in consultation with the Secretary of Defense, shall designate a closed military installation as a site for a national emergency center. If the Secretaries of Homeland Security and Defense jointly determine that there is not a sufficient number of closed military installations that meet the requirements of subsections (b) and (c), the Secretaries shall jointly designate portions of existing military installations other than closed military installations as national emergency centers.

(e)Transfer of control of closed military installations
If a closed military installation is designated as a national emergency center, not later than 180 days after the date of designation, the Secretary of Defense shall transfer to the Secretary of Homeland Security administrative jurisdiction over such closed military installation.

(f)Cooperative agreement for joint use of existing military installations
If an existing military installation other than a closed military installation is designated as a national emergency center, not later than 180 days after the date of designation, the Secretary of Homeland Security and the Secretary of Defense shall enter into a cooperative agreement to provide for the establishment of the national emergency center.

(g)Reports
(1)Preliminary report
Not later than 90 days after the date of the enactment of this Act, the Secretary of Homeland Security, acting jointly with the Secretary of Defense, shall submit to Congress a report that contains for each designated site—

(A)an outline of the reasons why the site was selected;
(B)an outline of the need to construct, repair, or update any existing infrastructure at the site;
(C)an outline of the need to conduct any necessary environmental clean-up at the site;
(D)an outline of preliminary plans for the transfer of control of the site from the Secretary of Defense to the Secretary of Homeland Security, if necessary under subsection (e); and
(E)an outline of preliminary plans for entering into a cooperative agreement for the establishment of a national emergency center at the site, if necessary under subsection (f).
(2)Update report
Not later than 120 days after the date of the enactment of this Act, the Secretary of Homeland Security, acting jointly with the Secretary of Defense, shall submit to Congress a report that contains for each designated site—

(A)an update on the information contained in the report as required by paragraph (1);
(B)an outline of the progress made toward the transfer of control of the site, if necessary under subsection (e);
(C)an outline of the progress made toward entering a cooperative agreement for the establishment of a national emergency center at the site, if necessary under subsection (f); and
(D)recommendations regarding any authorizations and appropriations that may be necessary to provide for the establishment of a national emergency center at the site.
(3)Final report
Not later than 1 year after the date of the enactment of this Act, the Secretary of Homeland Security, acting jointly with the Secretary of Defense, shall submit to Congress a report that c

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   

My opinion refuted your links, ergo I refuted your links.

If you say so.

Is there any else you want clarrified?
The sky is usually blue and the grass is usually green.

No need, because it is all clear for me now.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join