It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this the trigger to initiate the camps......

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Most ATS members are fully aware of those secretive facilities that the government denies, yet oddly exist in plain site......We have had numerous debates how America would let people be taken away without a fight......I too have wondered about what would be the catalyst to cause a population in today's world to voluntarily allow the government take individuals away to an internment camp......Being a resident of Phoenix, this has been top news and being a news junkie, have been paying close attention to this.......Today, though, a thought started to settle in.....I was listening to a rather politically ambiguous radio news show(they are critical of both sides) talk about how the numbers of unaccompanied minors increased from 3300 per year in '09 to 48,000 per year in '14.........that change in volume caught my attention....and it was attributed to violence in their countries of origin......Yet, I don't recall any major changes in central America to rate this change in volume....It just didn't make sense......

The number of unaccompanied minors from El Salvador, Guatemala and Honduras has soared more than 1,000 percent, according to Border Patrol data. In fiscal year 2009, border agents apprehended 3,304 such children from those three countries. This year, that figure is now more than 48,000 and expected to continue to grow. Meanwhile, the number of minors from Mexico crossing the border alone has dropped.

So I started thinking about the big picture....and we are all waiting for those signs to head for the mountains(or island) or bomb shelter, when I realized....It would take something significant to spawn a call from the people to actually open these camps up and allow people to be placed in them without fuss......

There is no real evidence that the US received 48k in unaccompanied minors over the last year......And yes, I agree, that number is absolutely insane...but it is all over our local media......which is what got me thinking about this.......So the Fed takes these families and kids, bundles them up, and ships them to ARIZONA in the middle of the SUMMER?.....seriously? So now Arizona actually looks like a normal state by trying to figure out what to do with the influx of homeless on a major scale.....and yes, I say it again, Arizona looks NORMAL......yes, I shed a tear on that one......

But the Fed has created this problem, real or not, by shifting people spontaneously to the most inhospitable part of the country in the summer.....Why?......and no I do not believe the huge numbers that the fed claims......but I think it is more about the situation.

So go with me, they created this situation in which Arizona is doing it's best to cope with, but the reports over the last two days suggest they are stretched....horribly.......the Fed keeps pushing immigrants into the area, and other areas......eventually the select states cry uncle......Okay......well, what then?

The Fed steps in......Oh, wait, we have these facilities that are devoted for times of emergency....only to be used in times of emergency....but, we will make an exception.....They are well stocked, well protected, and very comfortable.........no worries.....we will get these people out of your hair.........and Poof, those facilities we have seen exterior images of are suddenly open for business.....

Immigrants start going away.....States are relieved.....people are happy.........Oh but what could possibly be the catch.....

The facilities are now open and active..............People are now inside, and they are known illegals.......so who really cares who is inside the facilities.....they are illegals after all..........Problem is.....there are far more facilities than the illegals actually can fill, yet those outside don't know who is actually inside. So whether you are in Colorado, Arizona, or South Carolina(I don't have the full list, heard it today, and it was long), who had illegals shipped in against your will, all you see is that they aren't your problem anymore and they are now tucked away.........But they are slowly given bunk mates.........many many bunk mates, and not mates that are illegals, but unwanted individuals......and once those bunk mates are in the facilities......they are never heard from again......and why would they, the outside world just thinks the facilities are housing immigrants fleeing from violence in their home countries, no reason to actually question the humanitarian actions of the Fed that caused the issue in the first place.

KTAR-Federal relocation

On Friday KTAR learned unaccompanied children were being flown to Nogales and being held in a warehouse-type location. Arizona was informed that at least two flights of children a day would be arriving in Nogales with no end in sight. Although mattresses, portable showers and toilets were ordered and requests were made to Arizona to supply medical attention, there are still questions surrounding the transfers and the facility the children are being held in.

Remember, they only need one reason to start filling the camps.......Only one 'type of person' to fill the camps.........then two..................then three.

edit on 11-6-2014 by pointr97 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 04:12 AM
link   
FEMA camps again? Seriously? (Facepalm)

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 04:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

What do you call the warehouse they have these kids and families in now?

Edit-I'm sorry, strike that, I do apologize for giving you a one line retort....Please, offer any actual thought you might have to the theory.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: pointr97

Most ATS members are fully aware of those secretive facilities that the government denies, yet oddly exist in plain site......

translation :

most ATS members have heard the hysterical babblings about FEMA camps , coffins etc etc etc

this has been on going for over 20 years

but actual CREDIBLE evidence has yet to appear

edit on 11-6-2014 by ignorant_ape because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 04:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

Most ATS members are fully aware of those secretive facilities that the government denies, yet oddly exist in plain site......

translation :

most ATS members have heard the hysterical babblings about FEMA camps , coffins etc etc etc

I'm actually at a loss, there have been numerous video and photographic evidence of detention centers, lines of coffins, and FEMA bills posted on this very site that state the opposite....I was not aware that we really question their existence anymore....but maybe you missed a few posts.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 04:42 AM
link   
If a " Big One" should hit the east coast or any other Big emergency like volcanos, war, hazmat etc. i'm sure a lot of people would be "happy" about Fema camps and i'm sure a lot of the coffins would be needed sadly.

Being prepared is a good thing.

I would say, as long as they are not in use, there is no need to worry, also there are not enough camps to contain the whole US population, so to have them for sinister use or concentration camps seems unlikely as most of the population would still be free.

edit on 11-6-2014 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 04:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: pointr97

translation :

I'm actually at a loss, there have been numerous video and photographic evidence of detention centers, lines of coffins, and FEMA bills posted on this very site that state the opposite....I was not aware that we really question their existence anymore....but maybe you missed a few posts.

Yes, we've had numerous claims. No, not one of them has turned out to be true. When even a nutjob like Glenn Back admits that the FEMA camps don't exist the jig tends to be up.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 04:46 AM
link   

(Facepalm) unfortunately you'll probably be one of those sitting in one!

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 04:49 AM
link   

translation :

Like when the UFO lands on the white house lawn, right?

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mianeye
If a " Big One" should hit the east coast or any other Big emergency like volcanos, war, hazmat etc. i'm sure a lot of people would be "happy" about Fema camps and i'm sure a lot of the coffins would be needed sadly.

Being prepared is a good thing.

I would say, as long as they are not in use, there is no need to worry, also there are not enough camps to contain the whole US population, so to have them for sinister use or concentration camps seems unlikely as most of the population would still be free.

On the contrary my friend, they very well could be used for sinister purposes. Most of the masses are easy to control, just look outside your window, or turn on the TV, it's going on all around you. Easy control of the people. Now you take away some veterans, some real patriots, some sort of person who would put a head on a snake, and whammo! You maintain that easy populace to control. 48 yr old Joe Blow who lives down the street with a 9-5'er at some office isn't going to do much when Johnny law bringer comes knockin! (No offense to the 48 and up crowd, not saying you couldn't do what it takes, this is just random scenario) He's going to do what ever it takes to maintain his comfortable life by looking in the wrong direction.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 05:11 AM
link   

translation :

Yes, we've had numerous claims. No, not one of them has turned out to be true. When even a nutjob like Glenn Back admits that the FEMA camps don't exist the jig tends to be up.

So you would be willing to bet your life that all of these claims, articles, videos, reports, etc. etc. etc. are all in fact false claims, and a bunch of bull. And I suppose you don't see the local law enforcement gearing up like we live in the Gaza strip. C'mon man, really? Open your eyes, something big is obviously going down under our noses, and someone is doing a good job keeping the masses blind to this. If the stupid government has a contingency in place for friggin zombies for crying out loud, how far fetched do you think this whole internment camp thing is? They've already done it once to our people in time of war, and it worked for them, that's the damned thing about it. And btw glen beck would say anything to keep his ass covered or save his skin for ratings.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: gunshooter

translation :

So you would be willing to bet your life that all of these claims, articles, videos, reports, etc. etc. etc. are all in fact false claims, and a bunch of bull. And I suppose you don't see the local law enforcement gearing up like we live in the Gaza strip. C'mon man, really? Open your eyes, something big is obviously going down under our noses, and someone is doing a good job keeping the masses blind to this. If the stupid government has a contingency in place for friggin zombies for crying out loud, how far fetched do you think this whole internment camp thing is? They've already done it once to our people in time of war, and it worked for them, that's the damned thing about it. And btw glen beck would say anything to keep his ass covered or save his skin for ratings.

Oh come off it, we've been seeing wails about the FEMA camps ever since Dubya was sitting his incompetent ass in the White House. When Obama was elected the wails got louder because 'Kenyan Muslim Comm'nist TRAITOR!!!' or something. It's a load of sensationalistic bull excrement from people who like the attention and who always claim to know a guy who knows another guy who knows yet another guy who kinda mighta seen something slightly hinky one night.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Very thought provoking thread pointr. Your guess is as good as mine about this stuff. Star for you. I keep an open mind about this stuff, and it wouldn't surprise me in the least if our government had this crap ready, and waiting for us. We've all seen the lies the government gets away with, and tells constantly people, and to think none of this could ever come to fruition, well, that's just being naive. Remember, only Sith deal in absolutes. Don't be a Sith!

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 05:27 AM
link   

translation :

Oh come off it, we've been seeing wails about the FEMA camps ever since Dubya was sitting his incompetent ass in the White House. When Obama was elected the wails got louder because 'Kenyan Muslim Comm'nist TRAITOR!!!' or something. It's a load of sensationalistic bull excrement from people who like the attention and who always claim to know a guy who knows another guy who knows yet another guy who kinda mighta seen something slightly hinky one night.

You come off it. It was a serious question, and I guess you can't answer that! These thins have been here since probably before you were born. What happened to the Japanese Americans during WW II? Yeah.......... S o please climb off your high horse for a second, if you need a ladder, I'll help you. History repeays itself, didn't you know, we just always like to make it bigger next time around, get the drift!

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Rational Wiki huh? Then why are you a member of this site? That's the biggest joke I think I've ever seen anyone post! And you probably believe our government is the greatest thing since buttered bread!

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Rational Wiki huh? Then why are you a member of this site? That's the biggest joke I think I've ever seen anyone post! And you probably believe our government is the greatest thing since buttered bread!

Erm you don't think that it's possible to be a member of both sites? Seriously??
(Walks off chuckling)

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 05:35 AM
link   

secretive facilities that the government denies, yet oddly exist in plain site

Care to list these facilities?

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Judging by Cymraeg's name, I don't think he is one of you lot.

Neither am I, but even from theis side of the Atlantic I can see that FEMA camps are nothing but paranoid ramblings.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 05:54 AM
link   

I'm actually at a loss, there have been numerous video and photographic evidence of detention centers, lines of coffins, and FEMA bills posted on this very site that state the opposite.... - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here you go FEMA camps debunked...

www.popularmechanics.com...

FEMA coffins debunked...

www.rockdalenews.com...

miseryindex2008.blogspot.com.au...

Instead of blindly believing things that may appear on this site as truth, do your own research and find the real truth.

That truth being FEMA camps and FEMA coffins are a hoax.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: gunshooter

That's the biggest joke I think I've ever seen anyone post! - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I can think of a couple better than that...

FEMA coffins

FEMA camps

And my all time favorite...

Nibiru hiding near the sun.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join