It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA cuts live feed from ISS when UFO shows up

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Wouldn't we see this "giant UFO" down here? Espesially if it was moving you'd think....?

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: chrismarco
a reply to: Phage

Ouch....

So phage came in with the phage cannon
I dunno though. Kinda looks like the back of a chair/seat like the other guy said.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 02:24 AM
link   
At this point I think the most important thing that needs to be done is proving the video hasn't been altered, surely there must be some way to go back and watch old video streams, or surely someone else also recorded this stream. I am very hesitant to believe this hasn't been altered, especially considering the source of this video. Until we can prove this object actually appeared in the live stream there is no point arguing about what it is.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Yeah I'll agree it looks faked, wish one would appear over a major city that cant be covered up or hoaxed

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Well I'm fairly convinced this is a CGI job, I found a way to look through the stream archive and I couldn't find any part of the stream which appeared similar to the SecureTeam10 clip (I was able to quickly skim through a large amount of video because the Earth has very particular shadowing at different times depending on the location of the ISS).

For anyone who may want to try searching through the stream archive themselves visit this page:
www.ustream.tv...

On the right you will notice a collection of old stream videos, but based on the fact SecureTeam10 claims the footage was captured on the 8th and they posted that video about 20 hours ago the above link should take you right to the correct stream in which they claim the object was captured. But I was unable to find anything and I doubt anyone else will either.
edit on 9/6/2014 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

I agree , given the uploader the likelihood is another Secureteam hoax , this is the same channel that gave us the "Giant UFO approaches the ISS " video a couple of months ago.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 05:22 AM
link   
What's happening here?

How does a secureteam 10 video make it 3 pages without being sent to the hoax bin?

If you see a secureteam10 video on youtube...Please for heavens sake do not make a thread about it, because they are right up there with the likes of...

ADG(Stephen Hannard), ADG(UK)
Thirdphaseofmoon
Darkskywatcher74

And many others who use youtube to suck in the gullible with there hoax videos.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

A reflection from inside the ISS. Another one.

So this newer one appears to have been taken out of a different window that the one you posted...

Just how many windows does ISS have, anyway?

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
And many others who use youtube to suck in the gullible with there hoax videos.

So...I gotta ask; "To what end?" What is the motive for this?

I see "explanations", but I don't see any sense or reason in them...

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder

Well I'm fairly convinced this is a CGI job, I found a way to look through the stream archive and I couldn't find any part of the stream which appeared similar to the SecureTeam10 clip (I was able to quickly skim through a large amount of video because the Earth has very particular shadowing at different times depending on the location of the ISS).

There! Finally! Someone actually doing it right. There isn't any "I think" about it...comare the suspect "data" to the rel McCoy and get real evidence.

Thank you!!!

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: tanka418

So...I gotta ask; "To what end?" What is the motive for this?

I see "explanations", but I don't see any sense or reason in them...

Motive...

www.youtube.com...

Does that answer your question?

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

LOL

You Tube pays so poorly, dude is really "reaching" if he expects t actually make anything.

Stats n his video are going to be something like this:
views: 500,000
monetized views: 50,000

Actual money made: If he's very, very, lucky...$500.00

You should actually do some research first; then make your claim...that way the claim has something to it. And, it is also entirely likely that most of the views are bogus as well. Leading to a even smaller paycheck. No, sorry man, the only One's making any money from YouTube, is YouTube. And, that's reality!

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   
UFO? Nah! Its a cosmic ray.
On topic. Amazing footage. At last a ufo footage in broad daylight. omg they are for real

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Hmm. I'd happily take $500 for posting a video. Heck -- I'd take $250.
And then $250 more for another, then $250 more for another...

edit on 6/9/2014 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   

You Tube pays so poorly, dude is really "reaching" if he expects t actually make anything.

Stats n his video are going to be something like this:
views: 500,000
monetized views: 50,000

Actual money made: If he's very, very, lucky...$500.00

And that is only one video, now what does that say when you have multiple channels and each has monetized videos?

Also, I never said he was making a living off of it now did I?

You should actually do some research first; then make your claim...that way the claim has something to it. And, it is also entirely likely that most of the views are bogus as well. Leading to a even smaller paycheck. No, sorry man, the only One's making any money from YouTube, is YouTube. And, that's reality!

Did you even watch the videos provided at the link in my prior post, as that explains what I am talking about?

And if I didn't do the research how would I have found the link I supplied?

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

And that adds up when you have multiple videos, and not to mention usually multiple channels.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

And that adds up when you have multiple videos, and not to mention usually multiple channels.

And beginning at about 5:18 in the OP vid you can find another reason for perpetuating the hoaxes.

I might even get a ScamTeam10 shirt or two myself.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

I just got back from a short vacation, it's in the HOAX bin now.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Springer

I just got back from a short vacation, it's in the HOAX bin now.

Thank you, it is where all Secureteam10 videos should end up.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I'm gonna call b.s. on this. Just based on the quality of the video clips, you can see heavy pixelation in the darkness of space. Then when the "mother ship" appears it looks like it's in crisp, good quality, HD. Way too clean to NOT have been placed after the recording in my opinion.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join