It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian Documentary Exposing Israeli torture against non-Jewish children.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   
This is disgusting and part of the reason why I will never support the State of Israel. I thought this type of treatment was something you would only hear about in a country like Saudi Arabia or something but I guess I was wrong.

It is estimated that 700 non-Jewish children a year are detained and sentenced through the Israeli military courts for offences as small as throwing stones. Some are told to sign papers which will gain there release only to find out later that they signed a confession paper because the Palestinians cannot understand the Hebrew which the documents are written in. Others are tortured, shackled and left in prison and the estimated youngest age of a child being detained is 12 years old.

The documentary shows how Israeli soldiers turn up in the Middle of the night to take these children away from their families with confessions from some of the people who have experienced what is happening in the West Bank. I really don't know what else to say, I am appalled by the actions which are explained in this video and this only furthers my distaste to the poor, always under threat State of Israel.

There is a woman in the video who proclaims that the Holyland was promised to the Jews. Wht she fails to explain is that the holyland was given to the Jews if they were righteous in their actions.
edit on 7-6-2014 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   
So many people hate the Jews its really hard to tell the BS from the truth....Its a shame and I really don't understand why everyone hates them (someone could fill me in)

Anyways. if true. pretty weird.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Thisbseth

It's not so much the Jews but the actions of the government of Israel more than anything. In the video there are ex Israeli army officers who are trying to expose this also after seeing what happened in the occupied territories. So don't think this is a Jew bashing thread, many Jews have been on the receiving end of Palestinian actions also.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: DarknStormy

Oh I didn't say it was a Jew bashing thread, I was just making a statement that a lot of Jews get bashed. And so does Israel. And Im not undermining the thread at all its just I remember a video of a supposed chemtrail pilot coming out. And a lot of people debunked him. So just keep in mind don't believe everything you see on tv. A lot of propaganda floating around.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thisbseth

Oh I didn't say it was a Jew bashing thread, I was just making a statement that a lot of Jews get bashed. And so does Israel. And Im not undermining the thread at all its just I remember a video of a supposed chemtrail pilot coming out. And a lot of people debunked him. So just keep in mind don't believe everything you see on tv. A lot of propaganda floating around.

It's pretty hard to say that this is propaganda when the video documents the daily lives of Palestinians and Jewish settlers, including footage which cannot be fake when it comes to soldiers tear gassing Palestinian school children etc. If I thought it was one of those videos, I wouldn't of posted it in the first place..

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 12:45 AM
link   
The crimes against humanity are simply that, there is no hiding the atrocities that the government of Israel is committing. For christs sakes they are committing them openly, with the audacity of screaming anti-semitism! Ultimately we are all accountable to ourselves and those committing such acts shall experience what they have created, tis the unwritten rule of the universe, create wisely!

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 12:55 AM
link   

So many people hate the Jews its really hard to tell the BS from the truth....Its a shame and I really don't understand why everyone hates them (someone could fill me in)

Pretty weird that you commented 3 mins after posting, the video is 45 min long, I take it you didn't bother watching it before you started talking about propaganda?
edit on 8-6-2014 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: sosobad

Pretty weird that you commented 3 mins after posting, the video is 45 min long, I take it you didn't bother watching it before you started talking about propaganda?

First of all Seth is a common Hebrew name, so there goes all assumed objectivity from that poster.

Secondly, he claimed to have seen alot of "Jew-bashing", yet amazingly needs someone to tell him why. Non Sequitur. Clearly being dishonest here.

Third. talks about "propaganda" floating around, and *surprise!* uses Chemtrails as the primer for his example. Because there's so much "tv" propaganda focusing on proving the existence of Chemtrails, right? We can only assume he thinks anti-Zionism discussion is just more "tv" propaganda, even though there is essentially NO television anti-Zionism discussion.

And people still question the existence of shills? Sockpuppets? Blatant liars on the internet? They certainly aren't very hard to spot. The best ones are even the most visible. They sport incredibly and unrealistically high post counts and stars-per-post. Almost as if *gasp* these people only exist to mislead, every single day, on ATS and who knows where else.

Thank the horrible moderation for the continued existence of these false posters. Your posts are immediately deleted for even attempting to call someone out for being intellectually dishonest and persistently obtuse / a serial pseudo-skeptic.

Use your heads, people.
edit on 8-6-2014 by yourignoranceisbliss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Zionomics and USURY is fascinating.

Wouldn't it be bizarre if the Nazis were really the ashkeNAZIs?
edit on 8-6-2014 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 02:13 AM
link   
oh my gosh that video is horrific. those poor kids. it's always the children who suffer when adults can't get along.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 02:38 AM
link   
this is sorta off topic (but not much). there must be something there that is incredibly important, for this much suffering to be necessary, for this many generations. what confuses me is things like the muslim waqf being given control over temple mount. from a non-jewish/non-muslim perspective, and after having read their history, you would think the part of israel the jews would value most in owning in israel is temple mount. all the suffering for some desert land, really? does no one else think children should not be made to suffer for a bunch of desert property and a great big lake full of salt water that you can't even drink?

my theory is, something really important is UNDER temple mount. and i mean it must be incredibly important, and the only reason the rest of us are not being made aware of it, is because the top leadership of islam, judaism, christianity and the atheists, are hiding it from everyone else for a reason. what that reason is, is the big question because nothing that i can think of is worth risking the lives and innocence of children

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 03:07 AM
link   
The tragedy is that the world remains silent regarding Israels treatment of the Palestinians. Any criticism of the Israeli regime results in charges of 'anti-semitism', Very well, I will just point out that Israel is the ''bad luck Brian'' of history. Throughout history disaster kept striking them everywhere they went, even in the levant. The jews own scriptures teach that God would gather them in one place (Israel) to pour His wrath on them...and that 2/3 rds of them (i.e - millions) would perish. Sounds anti-semitic? Take it up with God.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 04:25 AM
link   
I thought this thread was going to be about circumcision.. was I wrong lol..

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Yes but if you own the banks you can write the laws by bribing politicians the world over and get to not only control the news but also to write your own history using Hollywood actors.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Finally, something we agree on wholeheartedly.

Great job 👍

ETA
Only issue I have, is the fact that this goes on in so many impoverished communities right here in America. That's terrible what's going on over there. I was there during a brief time of peace (if that's what you want to call it), I visited the West Bank and Isreal. I certainly disliked one more than the other after what I saw.

Nonetheless, personally, all I care about at this hour is stopping the same thing that happens in our own backyard.

How do we accomplish that?????? Or does anyone even care?
edit on 6/8/14 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: ETA

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 04:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy
There is a woman in the video who proclaims that the Holyland was promised to the Jews. Wht she fails to explain is that the holyland was given to the Jews if they were righteous in their actions.

The Holy Land was given by God Himself to no one. NO ONE has been 'righteous'. Not the Jews. Not the Muslims. Not the Christians. The Wiccans seem better behaved then those groups. Maybe they should be given a shot at living on that land.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Wow, I get your message loud and clear. Are you saying, that if they're suited to reside in the area than anyone is?

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: DarknStormy

The Holy Land was given by God Himself to no one. NO ONE has been 'righteous'. Not the Jews. Not the Muslims. Not the Christians. The Wiccans seem better behaved then those groups. Maybe they should be given a shot at living on that land.

Well religiously speaking the Holyland was given to the Jews in the past if they were righteous in their conduct. In other words it was a conditional agreement between them and God. Though I see the same as you, it cannot be ignored that Jews do use this as an excuse to justify many different things including the persecution of Palestinians.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: ThePublicEnemyNo1

The problem is if you try too stop something which you disagree with you will be met with more resistance than you had in the first place especially when it comes to issues like these ones. These types of issues end in bloodshed and I would say the same if anyone tried to change the issue.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThePublicEnemyNo1
Are you saying, that if they're suited to reside in the area than anyone is?

The land of Israel hasn't been specially given by God to anyone. It's just land like any other country. The human laws of the land dictate who can live there and who can not. And there are no 'righteous' people in the Middle East. They are ALL scheming and murdering. So when Muslims say that Jews aren't 'righteous' so therefore the Muslims should get Israel because God promised ... that's hogwash and just an excuse for a land grab. No one is righteous and using Abrahamic fairytales from 4500 years ago to try to claim land is absurd and extremely ignorant.

Israel is a sovereign country so it has a right to exist as it is. The definition of a sovereign country is - "A sovereign state is generally defined to be any nation or people, whatever may be the form of its internal constitution, which governs itself independently of foreign powers." So it can run it's country any way it sees fit.

We can all see that Israel does some nasty things. It's their country and they can run it as they wish. We have a right to speak out about it. But in the end, they can do as they wish. We can all see that the Palestinians do some nasty things. They aren't exactly innocent either. It's the same with the idiots in Islamic Sudan sentencing a pregnant woman to death for not converting to Islam. It's their country and they can run it as they wish. We have a right to speak out about it. But in the end, they can do as they wish. Same with Texas sentencing minors to death (they haven't actually put them to death). Same with Iran sentencing a Christian pastor to death because he wouldn't convert to Islam. Same with China enforcing their one child policy via forced abortions. etc etc

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join