It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian Documentary Exposing Israeli torture against non-Jewish children.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:
(post by TheLegend removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Thisbseth

I can assure you that the video posted in the OP is not propaganda. In fact, you only need to watch it in order to see that the journalists involved, attempted to get a balanced perspective of the story.

The program in question, Four Corners, is Australia's longest running investigative journalism television program. It has won many awards for quality investigative reporting, and has broken many stories throughout its history.

See more here:

en.wikipedia.org...

www.abc.net.au...

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLegend
Removed by Staff

What a disgusting human being you are spreading nonsense like this! Go back to Stormfront, there is enough hatred towards Jews without this medieval brainwashing nonsense. OK you hate Jews, we got the point!

Think about this: Jesus was a Jew and a circumcised one at that!

Circumcision is not some barbaric act but you would never understand living with your filthy diseased mind and body!
edit on 6/9/2014 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 07:30 AM
link   
well its going to happen again sooner or later if they keep treating humans as animals or lower species of life than them selves, i mean the Romans despised the Jews so much they tried to wipe them from history but they didn't succeed.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   
The World Ignores Israel's atrocities in fear in being labeled Anti-Semite.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Israel is a sovereign country so it has a right to exist as it is. The definition of a sovereign country is - "A sovereign state is generally defined to be any nation or people, whatever may be the form of its internal constitution, which governs itself independently of foreign powers." So it can run it's country any way it sees fit. -

I wonder how the US citizens would have reacted if Israel was plunked down in the middle of Alabama and called a Sovereign Nation!

It's their country and they can run it as they wish.

Yes well I resent the fact the US tax dollars pays for a lot of it.
edit on 9-6-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   
the whole problem can be summed up in the first sentence of the OP's video...."this land was promised to the Jewish people by god"....isn't "god" a mythical being? I've always thought so, but you know how us crazy people think.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: DarknStormy

You must be anti Judaism. People (Muslims) who stone people to death are throwing stones and you act as though you support them. As if murder is no big deal.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I'm glad this is all coming to light. It'd be nice to be able to discuss this without being called anti-Semitic.

www.theguardian.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 03:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: mattsawaufo

You must be anti Judaism. People (Muslims) who stone people to death are throwing stones and you act as though you support them. As if murder is no big deal.

Did you even watch the video? Jews are also firing live ammunition at Palestinian children whilst falsely accusing them of crimes that they have not committed. They are then tortured and humiliated at the expense of Israeli police and soldiers. I am not anti Judaism, where have I rubbished the Jewish faith?

I have the 613 Mitzvot right next too me and I can tell you right now the only people who are (as you put it) "Anti Judaism" are the very people in control of what is apparently the only Jewish State in the world. Maybe you should read a few of those commandments and see for yourself what liars the Israeli's are.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee
I wonder how the US citizens would have reacted if Israel was plunked down in the middle of Alabama and called a Sovereign Nation!

If it means a peaceful resolution ... they can have North Dakota. Then again ... I lived in Alabama for most of the 1990's .. and from my experience there I think those folks could use with a little cultural diversity ... heck ... give the Jews Alabama. I'll go along with it.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Orthodox Jew and father Daniel Robert Hayman escapes jail over child sex assault on boy, 14, in late 1980s

Considering what has been happening in recent times with dinosaur showbiz, sport stars, of cause catholic priests i couldnt help but notice the blatant double standards when i saw this in a major Australian rag today.
Seems while most other offenders of other religions and professions get the stiffest penalties seems the the same does not apply does not apply to the chosen race especially when they are rabbis. The guy only got 19 month suspended sentence with judge claiming;

Magistrate Williams said Hayman had done nothing but "live a law abiding life" since committing the offence.
as if. Very double standards indeed!.

edit on 10-6-2014 by 74joff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: 74joff

The problem with these cases is when it comes to those types of people, they pull the old "charge them under the law that was around back then". This also happened to a magistrate not long ago who done the same thing back in the 80's but multiple times and walked away with a 3 year suspended jail sentence last year.

I see exactly what you mean but I don't think its a Jewish problem, it's an upper class/social status problem where we see people in the upper tiers of society walking away scot free with the exception of maybe a few of them. The double standards and bs that is used to keep these people out of jail is unbelievable.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: mattsawaufo

I think the Israeli Lawyer on the video said it best. Did you watch it? No matter what the charge the kids should not be taken to military prison and the way it is done raiding homes in the middle of the night to grab kids is very Natzi!

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   
The thing that gets to me is that there are some folks in our own government that have dual citizenship...American and/plus Israeli citizenship. They are supposedly in a position to actually DO something about the atrocities that Israel does to these children...yet, we hear nadda from them, no action taken relevant to any of it. Why is that?

There have been organ trafficking rings here in the US that were Israeli folks...many arrested in NY and NJ not too long ago...Rabbis...and news of youngsters being taken from their homes and killed and having organs removed and then dumped back on their families lawns. No action or outrage by these politicians with dual citizenship...that says a lot right there.

I didn't watch this particular video of the Ops but have seen others and enough is enough already...it shrivels the soul.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   

I see exactly what you mean but I don't think its a Jewish problem, it's an upper class/social status problem where we see people in the upper tiers of society walking away scot free with the exception of maybe a few of them. The double standards and bs that is used to keep these people out of jail is unbelievable.

All these tiers of society use secret societies, professional organisations, the old school tie to network their way around problems thats nothing new.
Its a jewish/anglo thing in Australia in as much in the fact that most esoteric secret societies are based on the jewish mysticism or kabbalah so theres the link to judaism even if its not mainstream Judaism.
Most Freemasons for example seem willing to admit much of their symbolism,metaphors in their degrees, rituals is based around King Solomon's 1st temple.
Jews are better social & cultural networkers than most afterall, they innovated it after centuries of diaspora. Considering how vast the tentacles of the secret society networks Id guess it has huge amount to do with way they seem to get different outcome to most goyim. For example many in law & law enforcement are masons they have soft spot for the chosenites simply because many are masons. And yes this sort of thing does happen in Australia!

edit on 11-6-2014 by 74joff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I can just imagine them going too far and maybe nuking the place probably in a false flag psyop, and when some one comments about how suspect it all was they will point at the person like the aliens in invasion of the body snatchers and scream "Shut up anti semite". Hell why don't we just let them do anything to anyone seeing as how they are the only peoples in human history to have ever suffered.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

If it means a peaceful resolution ... they can have North Dakota. Then again ... I lived in Alabama for most of the 1990's .. and from my experience there I think those folks could use with a little cultural diversity ... heck ... give the Jews Alabama. I'll go along with it.

Some people would say the same things about jews--that they themselves could use some "cultural diversity". Israel should either be given back to the Palestinians or made an international state where ALL can live....you know, democracy!!!! yeah! It should be like the U.S.! We should send bus loads of people from Alabama, WV, NC, Texas, etc. to Israel where they can live freely. That's exactly what needs to happen. Israel needs diversity.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

how about that to put it into perspective ff

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: undo

my theory is, something really important is UNDER temple mount.

Yes sis, under and before because time is space.

<< 1  2    4 >>

join