It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sacrificed souls of children and Hell.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: DelMarvel

I gave you a link to a website where there a lot of cases of RITUAL ABUSE.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: john666

IF you choose to believe in Satan (as wicked or a punisher) or even a place called Hell (as duality to Heaven), then you believe in Christian Mythology. No other religion has such concepts or characters.

Furthermore, anyone claiming to be a "Satanist" and doing anything to worship or appease such a character is also a believer in Christian Mythology. So, their actions are simply a different side of the same coin . . . Christianity.

You may think that a wicked Satan or Hell are common among the Judeo-Chistian-Islamic ideology, but you are incorrect. Jews believe in Gehinnom . . . not Hell. It is not even remotely similar. So, until Christianity came about and was blended with the Roman ideal of Hades and judgement . . . this wouldn't have been a thought in anyone's mind.

We do believe in a type of Hell, but not the one found in cartoons and joke books. Hell is not a punishment in the conventional sense; it is, in fact, the expression of a great kindness.

The Jewish mystics described a spiritual place called “Gehinnom.” This is usually translated as “Hell,” but a better translation would be “the Supernal Washing Machine.” Because that’s exactly how it works. The way our soul is cleansed in Gehinnom is similar to the way our clothes are cleansed in a washing machine.

Chabod - Gehinnom

Gehinnom was for cleansing the soul before it would be allowed access to Heaven.

Satanic ritual, in any sense, is simply another part of the Christian ethos. And, another reason why Christianity harms more than it helps.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: solomons path

How would you call those groups of people who ritualistically kill children, and what do you think of the act itself?

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: john666

I gave you a link to a website where there a lot of cases of RITUAL ABUSE.

First of all I asked what specific cases of Satanic human sacrifice you are referring to.

Secondly, I don't even see any verifiable examples of Satanic ritual abuse at that site you linked to.

Why don't you post a link to what example you consider the best evidence?

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Oh yeah like some guy on forum is going to discuss a spacific high black ritual. Simplify it and you get the right idea.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   

The 1973 Satanic Murder of 7 year-old John Horgan in Palmerstown Dublin(I have problems linking it, but you can find it on the website).

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   

How would you call those groups of people who ritualistically kill children, and what do you think of the act itself?

First, I've never seen any evidence for any sort of pervasive "ritualistic abuse". There are instances of abuse and murder where the perpetrators claim to be "worshiping the devil" or the victim claims that was the goal of the group. However, there are also many cases where the victim was simply abused or used and equated to "satanic ritual" based on their strong religious beliefs. In fact, the high point of the "satanic ritual and abuse" craze came in the 70's and 80's. No matter what the circumstances whenever a group kidnapped, tortured, killed someone, it was blamed (or portrayed) as "satanic". I can remember shows like 20/20 running stories on this every other month in the 80's. Which invariably led to those seeking attention to claim that they were victims of some satanic cult. In the same way that the 90's on has seen these attention seekers transform to claim they were victims of alien abduction.

What would I call them?
Deluded. Evil (not in the god v. devil way, just extremely horrible people). Psychopaths. Christians who went to the "dark side". Worthy of having their own life ended.

What do I think of the act?
Evil (again, it the basic sense). Disgusting. Vile. etc. etc.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   

I myself, am also not comfortable with the use of the term "satanic", but that is the best term I can think of.
But what I am trying to say, is that maybe these people who indulge in such acts, really are in a communication with a higher demonic reality, and the souls of the children, maybe really do go, to a very dark place(call it Hell, or whatever you like to).

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   

The 1973 Satanic Murder of 7 year-old John Horgan in Palmerstown Dublin(I have problems linking it, but you can find it on the website).

Apparently the act of one disturbed sixteen year old 40 years ago.

If that's your best example it doesn't appear to be much of an issue to get worked up about.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel

Apparently the act of one disturbed sixteen year old 40 years ago.

If that's your best example it doesn't appear to be much of an issue to get worked up about.

You don't get worked out, because of murder of a 7 year old, by an adolescent?
Anyway, the adolescent who killed a boy, had a Anton La Vey's Satanic Bible.
But according to you, that is only a coincidence, isn't it?

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   

You don't get worked out, because of murder of a 7 year old, by an adolescent?
Anyway, the adolescent who killed a boy, had a Anton La Vey's Satanic Bible.
But according to you, that is only a coincidence, isn't it?

Sure, he may have been motivated by Satanism (or what he thought Satanism is.)

I'm saying that case doesn't seem to be the work of any organized group and it happened 40 years ago.

A lot of terrible things have happened to a lot of children since them. For example, children being forced into warfare in Africa.

Not to mention that IMO the idea of children's souls going to hell because of how they died is pretty ridiculous.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
Innocent childrens spirits do not go to to hell even if they are directed to that direction because of their innocence hell would repel them because hell cant stand goodness o r light which a childs soul has in abundance. It reminds them of what they are forever denied to experiance.

FULL STOP children dont go to hell no matter the outside influence. Morons sacrifice innocent people thinking they have any dictation on their destination.

If that is true, then why doesn't the innocence of children, prevent these same children of being raped?

You are talking in the OP about where there SPIRIT goes. Their wordly body does not matter in that sense. Innocence of children is no protection from evils perpetrated by men who are governed by FREE WILL IN THE PSYCHICAL WORLD.

The SPIRITUAL WORLD is GODS world and he makes the rules,and not you ,and certainly NOT the MORONS who sacrifice anyone.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Innocent childrens spirits do not go to to hell even if they are directed to that direction because of their innocence hell would repel them because hell cant stand goodness o r light which a childs soul has in abundance. It reminds them of what they are forever denied to experiance.

FULL STOP children dont go to hell no matter the outside influence. Morons sacrifice innocent people thinking they have any dictation on their destination.

If that is true, then why doesn't the innocence of children, prevent these same children of being raped?

You are talking in the OP about where there SPIRIT goes. Their wordly body does not matter in that sense. Innocence of children is no protection from evils perpetrated by men who are governed by FREE WILL IN THE PSYCHICAL WORLD.

The SPIRITUAL WORLD is GODS world and he makes the rules,and not you ,and certainly NOT the MORONS who sacrifice anyone.

If NDE would be our guide to the spiritual world(and I think that they should be), than we can conclude that parts of SW are good and parts of it are evil(because NDE can be both beautiful and horrifying).

I also have a question for you.
If after satanic sacrifice, the soul of the child goes to a "beautiful place", why does everybody(both satanists and those that oppose them), feel that the act is profoundly evil, and that the child has been damaged in some fundamental way?

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Ok, I have not read the thread, just the OP.

I find the idea that one can give another person's soul to "the devil", or anyone/anything else the most idiotic concept I have ever heard. How can one give away that which is never theirs in the first place? It is totally stupid. IF there is such thing as a soul, and IF there is such thing as "the devil", the only way he would be able to have anyone's soul is if they gave it themselves willingly.
edit on Fri, 06 Jun 2014 19:08:06 -0500 by TKDRL because: misused the word retarded again....

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: john666

The reason why they THINK they have damaged the childs soul?

BECAUSE THEY ARE MORONS AND ARROGANT!

Sheesh LISTEN to what we are telling you. THE ACTION is what is considered reprehensible to NON CHILD SACRIFICING PEOPLE. The child IF IT LIVES has been damaged MENTALLY,But if it Dies They do not care what happenned mentally.

Children are all innocent according to Jesus and will be taken to heaven he dont put in a exception. And IF you believe in HELL you DO believe in heaven they are ying and yang. No matter what you say.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Do you think that the people involved in child sacrifice, should be punished in this world?

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   
The children's souls are not given to the devil and they are not given to hell. The only thing that puts you there is a heavy heart laden with the conscience of harming others.

Children are not in that category at all.

I pray for them to be taken out of body ahead of time, as happens for some during their NDE's by their Family and God.

Only evil doers ever experience that place.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Now, what is the gain?

Why do the elite do this?

Why lay seige to Israel? As is in the bible talking about the sensitive man and woman, not in heart but a tender royal tootsie/foot! They are cannabils!

Why?

Well, the dark side is always at war with others into domination and control and pulling earth's frequency down to the gates of hell and murder of innocents does that.

They do not want souls on earth gaining higher frequency, waking up more, and operating from a more loving equal perspective, and rising, ascending, graduating, moving far beyond them.

They rule and are demigods when they are on floor 3, in that box, the leaders are on floor 2, that box, and the human race is kept in a tiny box, floor 1, and the basement. They don't want us to leave and pass the tests. In low frequency you can't think straight, and are very confused with the reptilian fear based, reactive, flight or fight activated more.

The PTB conduct everthing on earth as a huge ritual sacrifice including slavery, homelessness, child abuse, murder, cancer, war, starvation, and their actual rituals.

They believe this gives them power over others and earth and they meet with the dark side/entities and gain "wisdom", I take it they mean, advantages over everyone.
edit on 6-6-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   
There is also magnetic properties in blood that they think keeps their minds young.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   

a reply to: yuppa

Do you think that the people involved in child sacrifice, should be punished in this world?

Life in prison for every single one of them. Yes! They do't leave the prison.

Case by case basis however because some are the leaders and some are just programmed into this horrendous abuse from childhood, so there would have to be alot of analysis and treatment, but there has to be justice!
edit on 6-6-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join