It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sacrificed souls of children and Hell.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: john666
a reply to: Krazysh0t

When I am speaking about Satanism, I am speaking about ritualistic sacrifice of children in western societies.
And the people who are involved in such things, believe that the souls of the children go to a evil place.

Well you aren't really speaking about Satanism. You are more speaking about a very small subset of Satanism. As I showed you in the last post, Satanism is an umbrella term for many different beliefs that fall under that label.

So we have this small subset of Satanist, who indirectly believe in Christianity since they are using Christian imagery and terms to perform their rituals. So why do you believe that what they believe is true? You already said you aren't a Christian. Are you a Satanist as well?

I am not a Satanist.

The reason I believe that what they say is true, is because I don't believe that they are stupid.
I of course could be wrong, maybe they are stupid.
But i could also be right, and they are not stupid.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: teamcommander
a reply to: john666

I don't understand how someone, even satan himself, could sacrifice the soul of a child.
I don't remember the chapter and verse but does it not say in the Bible that "satan roars as a lion, seeking those whom he "may" devior?
To me this implies even he has to have the permission of those involved in doing his will before he has any authority over them.
It would seem the only soul lost in these sacrifices are those who willingly do his bidding.
I know this is little comfort to those parents who lose their childern to such practices, but atleast they can take comfort in the childs place in heaven rather than any harm which may be had in hell.

This. In theology one has to willfully sin to go to hell. No amount of ritual will cause a soul to go to hell unless the person deserves it. (Assuming you believe in that sort of thing.)

The "devil takes the soul of the innocent" is a thing of movies.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   

When I am speaking about Satanism, I am speaking about ritualistic sacrifice of children in western societies.
And the people who are involved in such things, believe that the souls of the children go to a evil place.

I would suggest that the first part of the discussion would be how do you know they believe this and what evidence do you have that they do? Traditionally, human sacrifice is done to get a boon or a favor.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   
No sane parent would punish their own children with eternal torment. To believe that God would do so is complete nonsense. It is a base lie promoted by his chief enemy Satan to blind people to Gods true character and foremost attribute; love.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword

I believe the body "is a vessel", that connects the soul with the physical world.
But even if the soul of a child would end up in Hell, that would not necessarily mean that the child couldn't be saved in some future, by a benevolent entity. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

If the body is merely a vessel that temporarily connects the soul to the physical world, why would an unchosen and forced physical reality of an individual's death impinge on the fate of the soul after it's connection to the body has been severed?

Why wouldn't the soul simply return to "Source", regardless of the circumstances of the individual's death?

Maybe it is not so much a thing of the mere act of the killing, but the atmosphere of perversion, that the adult participants create, which after the soul is disconnected from the body, "sends" the soul in the desired direction.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   

I am not a Christian, but I do believe in the existence of the soul, and the existence of Good and Evil.
I think that the Satanists that sacrifice children and not stupid.
They are doing the sacrifices, because they GET SOMETHING IN RETURN!
And the reason why they GET SOMETHING, is because they GIVE SOMETHING.
And the "thing", that they give to the Devil(some malevolent force), ARE THE SOULS OF THE CHILDREN!
In another words, I think that the souls of the sacrificed children go to Hell(even though, not necessarily for eternity).

If that what I just said, is the truth, than that would mean that you can get punished even if you are innocent.
What do you people think?

New International Version
"But Jesus called the children to him and said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these. "

The children wont be hindered in to going to Christ, there is a lot of information packed in to that verse if you read it.

Add to the fact if I remember correctly, Jewish children are not considered adults to 13
" barmitzvah
the initiation ceremony of a Jewish boy who has reached the age of 13 and is regarded as ready to observe religious precepts and eligible to take part in public worship."

So I think you are wrong all together, I think children receive Gods grace automaticaly

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Well you aren't really speaking about Satanism. You are more speaking about a very small subset of Satanism. As I showed you in the last post, Satanism is an umbrella term for many different beliefs that fall under that label.

So we have this small subset of Satanist, who indirectly believe in Christianity since they are using Christian imagery and terms to perform their rituals. So why do you believe that what they believe is true? You already said you aren't a Christian. Are you a Satanist as well?

I am not a Satanist.

The reason I believe that what they say is true, is because I don't believe that they are stupid.

That's it? That's the basis for your belief in this entire thing? No evidence, no personal research, just that you think they aren't stupid? Forgive me for saying this, but that is a pretty shallow reason for believing in something. You should actually study what Satanism actually is and isn't. I'm sure it will be an illuminating experience. Especially since this whole child sacrifice thing has pretty much been a non-issue since the late 80's early 90's.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sparky63
No sane parent would punish their own children with eternal torment. To believe that God would do so is complete nonsense. It is a base lie promoted by his chief enemy Satan to blind people to Gods true character and foremost attribute; love.

I am not speaking about eternal torment.
For example a child that is for years being raped lives in a Hell of sorts, but that does not mean that sometime in the future, the child(or maybe the adult then), will not get out of "Hell"(abuse).

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   

I am not a Satanist.

That's it? That's the basis for your belief in this entire thing? No evidence, no personal research, just that you think they aren't stupid? Forgive me for saying this, but that is a pretty shallow reason for believing in something. You should actually study what Satanism actually is and isn't. I'm sure it will be an illuminating experience. Especially since this whole child sacrifice thing has pretty much been a non-issue since the late 80's early 90's.

I have done plenty of research.
The reason why the Satanists sacrifice children, is because - according to the their beliefs - the soul of the child ends up in Hell, and after that the soul of the child is being horribly tortured UNTIL A DEMON IS CREATED!

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   

The reason why the Satanists sacrifice children, is because - according to the their beliefs - the soul of the child ends up in Hell, and after that the soul of the child is being horribly tortured UNTIL A DEMON IS CREATED!

Are you sure?

It sounds to me like you may want to check your sources, because none of what you just said makes any sense whatsoever.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33

The reason why the Satanists sacrifice children, is because - according to the their beliefs - the soul of the child ends up in Hell, and after that the soul of the child is being horribly tortured UNTIL A DEMON IS CREATED!

Are you sure?

It sounds to me like you may want to check your sources, because none of what you just said makes any sense whatsoever.

What do you think happens?
Do you think that after a sacrifice, the souls of the children go to a beautiful place?

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   

I am not a Satanist.

The reason why the Satanists sacrifice children, is because - according to the their beliefs - the soul of the child ends up in Hell, and after that the soul of the child is being horribly tortured UNTIL A DEMON IS CREATED!

Well you didn't say that earlier. You just said that you believed this because you didn't think these people are stupid. I mean, personally, I think that anyone who believes that sacrificing someone, child or otherwise, in return for something (in your case a demon is created) is pretty far down the "person is a dumb f#" meter, and their beliefs wouldn't even be worth humoring except maybe for educational purposes. But hey that's me.

Question. Where did you do the research that showed you that this is what Satanists think? I showed you a link earlier where human sacrifice wasn't even mentioned in there. But hey, maybe it was wikipedia. Let's check an official site.

The Satanic Temple

1.) One should strive to act with compassion and empathy towards all creatures in accordance with reason.
2.)The struggle for justice is an ongoing and necessary pursuit that should prevail over laws and institutions.
3.)One’s body is inviolable, subject to one’s own will alone.
4.)The freedoms of others should be respected, including the freedom to offend. To willfully and unjustly encroach upon the freedoms of another is to forego your own.
5.)Beliefs should conform to our best scientific understanding of the world. We should take care never to distort scientific facts to fit our beliefs.
6.)People are fallible. If we make a mistake, we should do our best to rectify it and resolve any harm that may have been caused.
7.)Every tenet is a guiding principle designed to inspire nobility in action and thought. The spirit of compassion, wisdom, and justice should always prevail over the written or spoken word.

Hmmm... I don't see anything about child sacrifice in there... In fact going by these tenets, child sacrifice would be the furthest thing from these people's minds.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Do you believe in the existence of soul?

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Are you a troll?

We don't sacrifice children, but if you want to think that no skin of my nose.

From the Satanic Bible:

"The use of a human sacrifice in a Satanic ritual does not imply that the sacrifice is slaughtered "to appease the gods". Symbolically, the victim is destroyed through the working of a hex or curse, which in turn leads to the physical, mental or emotional destruction of the "sacrifice" in ways and means not attributable to the magician."

But you go ahead and stick your fingers in your ears and say, "I can't hear you".

edit on 6-6-2014 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33

Are you a troll?

We don't sacrifice children, but if you want to think that no skin of my nose.

From the Satanic Bible:

"The use of a human sacrifice in a Satanic ritual does not imply that the sacrifice is slaughtered "to appease the gods". Symbolically, the victim is destroyed through the working of a hex or curse, which in turn leads to the physical, mental or emotional destruction of the "sacrifice" in ways and means not attributable to the magician."

But you go ahead and stick your fingers in your ear and say, "I can't hear you".

OK.
You say, "that you", don't sacrifice children.
Than how would you call groups of people that do these kind of things ritualistically?

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
If you were to see Good/Evil as more akin to Positive/Negative, and the ability to manifest/harness energy via Law of Attraction, it's not necessarily an issue of the child/soul as the soul would undoubtedly be recycled. I think it's the malevolent energy being manifested through such acts, that "this" malevolent entity feeds off of, not the souls.

These entities seem to want to "exist" in the physical, and can only live in the real world via proxy by manipulating us. That can't violate free will but they can certainly manipulate our free will and do so freely it seems.

Not unlike Jacques Vallée's control system.

Satanists do believe that the souls of sacrificed children go to Hell!

I believe that they are right and you are wrong.
The reason why I think that, is because it would be logical for me to think that the person that is involved in child sacrifice is better aware OF THE CONSEQUENCES, of that act, than a person who has never done such a thing.

Right, right, lets follow the infinite wisdom of Satanist baby killers....90% of the people on this earth do something because they assume its the right thing based off faulty logic. But that would never be the case with Satanists, they MUST be all knowing.

And with that, I'm out....enjoy.

edit on 6-6-2014 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: teamcommander

I don't remember the chapter and verse but does it not say in the Bible that "satan roars as a lion, seeking those whom he "may" devior? To me this implies even he has to have the permission of those involved in doing his will before he has any authority over them.
I think this is more like a veiled warning about Roman persecutions of people they thought were supporters of the rebel "messiahs" in Palestine, where they were confused a bit and could take being "Christian" in the wrong way.
The solution is to not make the wrong sort of political sounding remarks, and to keep to the "meek" doctrine of Jesus.

edit on 6-6-2014 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Innocent childrens spirits do not go to to hell even if they are directed to that direction because of their innocence hell would repel them because hell cant stand goodness o r light which a childs soul has in abundance. It reminds them of what they are forever denied to experiance.

FULL STOP children dont go to hell no matter the outside influence. Morons sacrifice innocent people thinking they have any dictation on their destination.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   

If you were to see Good/Evil as more akin to Positive/Negative, and the ability to manifest/harness energy via Law of Attraction, it's not necessarily an issue of the child/soul as the soul would undoubtedly be recycled. I think it's the malevolent energy being manifested through such acts, that "this" malevolent entity feeds off of, not the souls.

These entities seem to want to "exist" in the physical, and can only live in the real world via proxy by manipulating us. That can't violate free will but they can certainly manipulate our free will and do so freely it seems.

Not unlike Jacques Vallée's control system.

Satanists do believe that the souls of sacrificed children go to Hell!

I believe that they are right and you are wrong.
The reason why I think that, is because it would be logical for me to think that the person that is involved in child sacrifice is better aware OF THE CONSEQUENCES, of that act, than a person who has never done such a thing.

Right, right, lets follow the infinite wisdom of Satanist baby killers....90% of the people on this earth do something because they assume its the right thing based off faulty logic. But that would never be the case with Satanists, they MUST be all knowing.

And with that, I'm out....enjoy.

Let me tell you, in this way.
Considering that BOTH, the Satanists AND, the non-satanists believe that child sacrifice IS A BAD THING
then most likely child sacrifice is a bad thing.
But if the soul of a child would go after the sacrifice, into "some beautiful place", than child sacrifice WOULD NOT BE A BAD THING; BUT A GOOD THING!

So that nobody could get the wrong the wrong impression, I do not believe that child sacrifice is a good thing.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
Innocent childrens spirits do not go to to hell even if they are directed to that direction because of their innocence hell would repel them because hell cant stand goodness o r light which a childs soul has in abundance. It reminds them of what they are forever denied to experiance.

FULL STOP children dont go to hell no matter the outside influence. Morons sacrifice innocent people thinking they have any dictation on their destination.

If that is true, then why doesn't the innocence of children, prevent these same children of being raped?
edit on 6-6-2014 by john666 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join