It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sacrificed souls of children and Hell.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I am not a Christian, but I do believe in the existence of the soul, and the existence of Good and Evil.
I think that the Satanists that sacrifice children and not stupid.
They are doing the sacrifices, because they GET SOMETHING IN RETURN!
And the reason why they GET SOMETHING, is because they GIVE SOMETHING.
And the "thing", that they give to the Devil(some malevolent force), ARE THE SOULS OF THE CHILDREN!
In another words, I think that the souls of the sacrificed children go to Hell(even though, not necessarily for eternity).

If that what I just said, is the truth, than that would mean that you can get punished even if you are innocent.
What do you people think?

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   
How can you believe in the Christian hell and Christian devil if you aren't a Christian?

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   
If you were to see Good/Evil as more akin to Positive/Negative, and the ability to manifest/harness energy via Law of Attraction, it's not necessarily an issue of the child/soul as the soul would undoubtedly be recycled. I think it's the malevolent energy being manifested through such acts, that "this" malevolent entity feeds off of, not the souls.

These entities seem to want to "exist" in the physical, and can only live in the real world via proxy by manipulating us. That can't violate free will but they can certainly manipulate our free will and do so freely it seems.

Not unlike Jacques Vallée's control system.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
How can you believe in the Christian hell and Christian devil if you aren't a Christian?

Christian hell is a place where you go for eternity, because you have done some evil things.
From my opening post, I think you could see that I do not believe in the above thing.

I would like to hear opinions on this issue, so we could start a debate about this very important problem.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
If you were to see Good/Evil as more akin to Positive/Negative, and the ability to manifest/harness energy via Law of Attraction, it's not necessarily an issue of the child/soul as the soul would undoubtedly be recycled. I think it's the malevolent energy being manifested through such acts, that "this" malevolent entity feeds off of, not the souls.

These entities seem to want to "exist" in the physical, and can only live in the real world via proxy by manipulating us. That can't violate free will but they can certainly manipulate our free will and do so freely it seems.

Not unlike Jacques Vallée's control system.

Satanists do believe that the souls of sacrificed children go to Hell!

I believe that they are right and you are wrong.
The reason why I think that, is because it would be logical for me to think that the person that is involved in child sacrifice is better aware OF THE CONSEQUENCES, of that act, than a person who has never done such a thing.
edit on 6-6-2014 by john666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: john666

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Christian hell is a place where you go for eternity, because you have done some evil things.
From my opening post, I think you could see that I do not believe in the above thing.

I would like to hear opinions on this issue, so we could start a debate about this very important problem.

Hey man you said this:

I am not a Christian, but I do believe in the existence of the soul, and the existence of Good and Evil.

Satan, the term, means the adversary. So if you don't believe in Christianity, who is he being adversarial towards? Is that supposed to be his name?

But ok, if you want to believe in some parts of Christian mythology but still say you aren't a Christian, feel free. I'll go ahead and debate you this way.

You say you believe in the existence of good and evil. Well what is good? What is evil? How do you know we have a soul?

The Satanism you speak of is based on Christian mythology. All the iconography, rituals, names, everything is based on perverting Christianity. If you recognize the sacrifices as being successful then that means you are giving credence to these Christian myths.

This also disregards that Satanism is a real religion and they don't sacrifice people. Many are atheists who use the iconography of Satan to highlight the errors of Christianity.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: john666

Do you believe that sexual intercourse creates a soul that is intrinsically interconnected and inseparable from the body, so that if one can manipulate the body, one owns the soul?

That's a bizarre take on the spirituality of mankind, in my opinion.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   

I don't understand how someone, even satan himself, could sacrifice the soul of a child.
I don't remember the chapter and verse but does it not say in the Bible that "satan roars as a lion, seeking those whom he "may" devior?
To me this implies even he has to have the permission of those involved in doing his will before he has any authority over them.
It would seem the only soul lost in these sacrifices are those who willingly do his bidding.
I know this is little comfort to those parents who lose their childern to such practices, but atleast they can take comfort in the childs place in heaven rather than any harm which may be had in hell.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

When I am speaking about Satanism, I am speaking about ritualistic sacrifice of children in western societies.
And the people who are involved in such things, believe that the souls of the children go to a evil place.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Do you believe that sexual intercourse creates a soul that is intrinsically interconnected and inseparable from the body, so that if one can manipulate the body, one owns the soul?

That's a bizarre take on the spirituality of mankind, in my opinion.

I believe the body "is a vessel", that connects the soul with the physical world.
But even if the soul of a child would end up in Hell, that would not necessarily mean that the child couldn't be saved in some future, by a benevolent entity.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Please tell me you are trolling. If not, then you are...I hate to be rude here...I won't even dignify such an idiotic question with further response.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   

When I am speaking about Satanism, I am speaking about ritualistic sacrifice of children in western societies.
And the people who are involved in such things, believe that the souls of the children go to a evil place.

If that were to be true, what does that mean for the children that were killed by Hitler's influence, who was said to have used magic. And, the souls of those children who died in Hiroshima and Nagasaki, which was also said to have been a ritualized act of war?

And, why just the souls of children? Why aren't all the souls of all people who have died due to "sacrifice to Satan" also sentenced to Hell?

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: teamcommander

I don't understand how someone, even satan himself, could sacrifice the soul of a child.
I don't remember the chapter and verse but does it not say in the Bible that "satan roars as a lion, seeking those whom he "may" devior?
To me this implies even he has to have the permission of those involved in doing his will before he has any authority over them.
It would seem the only soul lost in these sacrifices are those who willingly do his bidding.
I know this is little comfort to those parents who lose their childern to such practices, but atleast they can take comfort in the childs place in heaven rather than any harm which may be had in hell.

I believe that this comfort is false.
Maybe after the parents have lost a child in a satanist sacrifice, the father of a child should kill himself, so that his soul could free the soul of his child that is in Hell.
I am not saying that this is necessarily the only way, but maybe it is.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   
You cannot give someone else's soul away, it will be judged on its own merit.
No matter what they think, the person doing the sacrificing is just plain committing murder dressed in a fancy ceremony.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Well you aren't really speaking about Satanism. You are more speaking about a very small subset of Satanism. As I showed you in the last post, Satanism is an umbrella term for many different beliefs that fall under that label.

So we have this small subset of Satanist, who indirectly believe in Christianity since they are using Christian imagery and terms to perform their rituals. So why do you believe that what they believe is true? You already said you aren't a Christian. Are you a Satanist as well?

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword

If that were to be true, what does that mean for the children that were killed by Hitler's influence, who was said to have used magic. And, the souls of those children who died in Hiroshima and Nagasaki, which was also said to have been a ritualized act of war?

And, why just the souls of children? Why aren't all the souls of all people who have died due to "sacrifice to Satan" also sentenced to Hell?

If Hell exists(and I think it does), than maybe you can not only GET IN IT, but also GET OUT IT.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   

I believe the body "is a vessel", that connects the soul with the physical world.
But even if the soul of a child would end up in Hell, that would not necessarily mean that the child couldn't be saved in some future, by a benevolent entity. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

If the body is merely a vessel that temporarily connects the soul to the physical world, why would an unchosen and forced physical reality of an individual's death impinge on the fate of the soul after it's connection to the body has been severed?

Why wouldn't the soul simply return to "Source", regardless of the circumstances of the individual's death?

edit on 6-6-2014 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   

They are doing the sacrifices, because they GET SOMETHING IN RETURN!

Dang, how do I get in on these children sacrifices? Been missing the fun apparently.

Allow this clarification...

I am a satanist. I, nor no one I have known, has ever performed a human sacrifice. A sacrifice is a symbolic destruction via ritual and psychodrama. For most, Satan exist as an archetype and not a literal deity. This is preschool Satanism 101.

Most do not believe in souls, deities, or any other ethereal nonsense. To me the presence of Satan exists as the natural state of the world (lacking duality), or manifested through willed intention (think thought form).

If your actually interested read the The book of Air (Lucifer) in The Satanic Bible to get a better grasp (introduction) to what Satanism actually is...
edit on 6-6-2014 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: zeevar
You cannot give someone else's soul away, it will be judged on its own merit.
No matter what they think, the person doing the sacrificing is just plain committing murder dressed in a fancy ceremony.

If that what you say is true, than that would mean that the satanists are stupid.
I don't believe that they are stupid, because during the years, many cases of "high level" individuals that are involved in the sacrifice, have been made more or less public(cover up is widespread).

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   

First off, the idea of an objective hell is ridiculous. (This topic seems to be coming up a lot lately.)

Second, the idea that a physical act by one being can spiritually damn an innocent one, is ludicrous.

The spirit doesnt work like that. This whole realm, the physical, the entire shebang, is a big #ing game. You come into the physical, you stay a bit, or a lot of bits, and then you leave, returning to spirit. You were eternal and sovereign before, and youll be eternal and sovereign after (however ironically, you still are, but youve just forgotten. Thats part of what makes this game what it is).

There is no judge other than yourselves. There is no psychopath christian/jew/muslim god other than your own mental projection of one, if you choose to project in such a way. Likewise, there is no diabolic devil that is the no better counterpart to the psychopath god.

So who are these worshipers of collective mental projections actually going to "send" a spirit to, assuming they somehow have command over that spirit (which they dont)? How can you send something to a projection? Projections are just illusions, and to the person projecting them, delusions.
edit on 6/6/2014 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join