It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sailor Katherine Tee reports seeing Malaysia Airlines MH370 on fire near Thailand

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Perhaps she was right..she is crazy?, Im having a real hard time buying her story.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   
OK guys, if you saw a jet on fire flying overhead heading to a possible airport in your locality, would you pick up your phone and call the FAA or would you just wait and watch for something to come on the news. Ninety percent of people would just wait.

Heck, the power was out at our house a few years back for seven hours before I called the power company, they had just found out about it twenty minutes earlier than when I called. Even though about forty homes were without power, everyone figured someone else would have called....me included

So, if you were sitting on a beach with two hundred people, should everyone seeing it be calling the authorities? No.
edit on 3-6-2014 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

So, if you were sitting on a beach with two hundred people, should everyone seeing it be calling the authorities? No.

The emergency services would rather field 200 brief calls than have no knowledge. That's an absolute fact.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: amraks

Not marital problems... Martial problems. While practicing martial arts she was hit in the head a few times too many.

No offense, but seriously? We are supposed to believe this claptrap that surfaces so late in the game?

Not I....

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   
She is on a boat in the Indian Ocean. i didn't see of where the boat had a sat phone or radio that would reach some authority. One might expect her to try reaching someone on an emergency radio frequency. It's not as thought she is at her house.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   

I was looking at what appeared to be an elongate plane glowing bright orange, with a trail of black smoke behind it. It did occur to me that it might be a meteorite. But I thought it was more likely that I was going insane.”

Hmmm..she said she saw it in the morning. I wonder if it was just the sun reflecting off the plane and contrails.?

edit on 3-6-2014 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

"Yes, everything's fine now, nothing to worry about."

Works for me.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: MyHappyDogShiner
I can see how being stuck on a boat and arguing with your spouse would make one go mad and pay no regard to a flaming aircraft falling from the sky.

Really.

You're kidding right?
R.I.P Morals

This story is exactly that, a story. This woman needs to Alt+F4 life imo.
edit on 4-6-2014 by 0bservant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Ships at sea are always able to communicate and have been for years...decades...many decades.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhoenixOD

I was looking at what appeared to be an elongate plane glowing bright orange, with a trail of black smoke behind it. It did occur to me that it might be a meteorite. But I thought it was more likely that I was going insane.”

Hmmm..she said she saw it in the morning. I wonder if it was just the sun reflecting off the plane and contrails.?

First thing was,
"the night of March 7-8," and, "near Thailand"
next thing was,
" I was looking at what appeared to be an elongate plane glowing bright orange, with a trail of black smoke behind it. It did occur to me that it might be a meteorite."
Next thing was,
"I could see the outline of the plane, it looked longer than planes usually do. There was what appeared to be black smoke behind it."
So she could see the outline of a plane. Of the remarks on the plane, one is a tentative explanation, the other is a positive one. Perhaps she could be just not sure overall, although I think she also said in the first instance about the other planes going in the opposite direction, "were higher up".
Mike McKay on the other hand e-mailed his sighting in the Gulf of Thailand to his employers on March 12th,

"New Zealander Mike McKay, who is working on a rig operating in the Gulf of Thailand, was so certain he saw the ill-fated flight on fire that he emailed his employers, urging them to pass the information onto authorities."

www.news.com.au...
edit on 4-6-2014 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: bbracken677

Ships at sea are always able to communicate and have been for years...decades...many decades.

Based on the transmitter power and antenna height the range can vary.
edit on 6/4/2014 by roadgravel because: typo

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   

A senior Indian official also told Reuters this weekend that the Boeing 777 might not have been detected by installations on the Andaman and Nicobar islands because the radars might have been switched off, adding: "We operate on an 'as required' basis."

Too bad. If she did see a plane they might have seen it. Betting no radar that night.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Initially thought to be useless, shortwave radio is used for long distance communication by means of skywave or skip propagation, in which the radio waves are reflected back to Earth from the ionosphere, allowing communication around the curve of the Earth. Shortwave radio is used for broadcasting of voice and music, and long-distance communication to ships and aircraft, or to remote areas out of reach of wired communication or other radio services. Additionally, it is used for two-way international communication by amateur radio enthusiasts for hobby, educational and emergency purposes.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
OK guys, if you saw a jet on fire flying overhead heading to a possible airport in your locality, would you pick up your phone and call the FAA or would you just wait and watch for something to come on the news. Ninety percent of people would just wait.

Heck, the power was out at our house a few years back for seven hours before I called the power company, they had just found out about it twenty minutes earlier than when I called. Even though about forty homes were without power, everyone figured someone else would have called....me included

Your power company would of known there was a outage some where..

There would be a large drop off in the system..

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: amraks

Forty homes in the daytime in the summer being out would not be drawing a lot of power. We do not need air conditioners up here. They didn't have the technology back eighteen years ago here to locate a problem without sending guys out to look either. They relied on customers calling in to identify the problems that occurred. Now we have electronic meters with feedback, that makes it easier. Now their computer can disconnect people's houses if it is hacked also. I'm not sure that is good either.

This is the way most power companies found there were outages around here a while back, someone would call in.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join