It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sailor Katherine Tee reports seeing Malaysia Airlines MH370 on fire near Thailand

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   

The 41-year-old, who spent 13 months at sea, said she did not report the incident at the time because she was having marital issues and thought she might be going mad.
“So when we hit land everyone was talking about the missing plane and asking if we’d seen anything. Since I doubted what I saw and was emotionally in a bad way, I brushed over what I thought I’d seen … Besides, I thought they’d find it,” she said.

Sailor Katherine Tee reports seeing Malaysia Airlines MH370 on fire near Thailand

Not sure if this has been posted close if one exists..

I wonder if this will close the case of the missing plane for good or it may lead to other theories.

+17 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   
wow, what kind of marital issues would one have to go through, to brush off, seeing a plane on fire. a bit to weird to even begin to believe her.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   
She was having marital problems so didn't report it? I find that kind of hard to believe. If I saw a plane on fire in the sky and my dog was doing it's business on someones garden, I would at least tell someone else what I saw.
Isn't she the second person to see a plane or some kind of fireball in the sky recently?

Interesting to see where this leads though. Surely someone in Thailand would have reported a reckage or something.
edit on 3-6-2014 by rhynouk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Having problems with her hubby causes her to believe she may be hallucinating?

Sounds more like someone wants to be front page news to me.

Peace

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Glassbender777
wow, what kind of marital issues would one have to go through, to brush off, seeing a plane on fire. a bit to weird to even begin to believe her.

Who could she tell? Her husband, her relatives by radio? "Oh, I've just had a row with my hubby, and by the way, I saw a flaming passenger jet fly right overhead and crash into the ocean. Yes, everything's fine now, nothing to worry about."

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Not buying it...

Sounds like someone is seeking attention..

Or she is being put up to tell this "story" ...

Just saying..

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   
We'll just have to see what comes of it. I have seen things I did not believe as important and said nothing about them. I didn't think they were relevant at the time. Later mentioning them in conversations, a few led to the solutions people had been looking for...years later than the event.

So this is possible, if the woman and her hubby were arguing, than she may have been in a bad mood and not wanted to be talking much to anyone when she got off the boat. That is normal human nature it seems. She could have seen something, but it may have not been that plane also. It was dark after all. It is worth a small investigation. They found nothing at all yet at the other place, a few planes flying over the area would not cost much. It also seems there was a regular flight path in that area at a higher level. And of course, if they were arguing, she could have been drunk too, this could distort her perception of what was going on.

If I was stuck on a boat with the wife for any period of time, I would probably go nuts myself.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: amraks

WTF just WFT ???????????????????

her " justification " for not making a report is utterly assanine

the authorities would gladly deal with 50 " good faith " reports that turned out to be misidentifications rather than have one vessel in distress go unreported

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   

And she didn't get a photo...even though she was on a cruise.

She works for TPTB I recon, trying to justify sighting a plane which has possibly been chopped into a thousand pieces by now....along with passengers and crew.

I still think this is a false flag to trial something bigger in future. "can we get away with making a (nother) plane dissappear without trace?"

And for her to "brush off" something like this is just plain rediculous, no wonder she was having maritial issues. Her poor hubby must feel invisible compared to a burning aircraft.
edit on 3/6/2014 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Maybe they'll find the plane now that the deal was made with the Taliban, five key Taliban leaders for the plane and we'll throw in one deserter? She sounds like she's be paid to produce this story, maybe to hide the deal?

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

Who could she tell? Her husband, her relatives by radio? "Oh, I've just had a row with my hubby, and by the way, I saw a flaming passenger jet fly right overhead and crash into the ocean. Yes, everything's fine now, nothing to worry about." - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm

The coastguard on the emergency channel ?

That's why it's there

Cody

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I can see how being stuck on a boat and arguing with your spouse would make one go mad and pay no regard to a flaming aircraft falling from the sky.

Really.

I hope they find the thing because of this information before this turns into a long drawn out conversation of no consequence like the WTC has.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   

It did occur to me that it might be a meteorite. But I thought it was more likely that I was going insane.”

Could be either of the two but I really doubt it was MH370 , given the description I'd give her the benefit of the doubt and say it was probably a meteorite.

edit on 3-6-2014 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   
i believe this is what she witnessned,,

Japan Fireball Meteor 08MAR2014 - 2014
年3月8日1時14分27秒 -4.4等の火球
Japan Fireball Meteor 0114 JST 08MAR2014 - 2014

年3月8日1時14分27秒 -4.4等の火球

There was a fireball meteor over the near Imabari in Shikoku, the fireball of -4.4, etc.. is thought to have been an SPO.
四国の今治市付近の上空と思われる、-4.4等の火球がありました。

The date and area is plausable.

lunarmeteoritehunters.blogspot.ca...

1.bp.blogspot.com...

And that area of the world , it has been active,,

"This event occurred on May 25, 2014]

"If you were in the Daylesford area at 6.25pm on Sunday, May 25, you may have thought you were seeing things. Amateur astronomer David Finlay said sightings of a massive fireball in the area were recorded on the worldwide meteorites news website. Mr Finlay said the fireball headed south to north and most likely would have passed over Ballarat. Many who saw a large white flash heard a loud explosion, "but the sound would have been a sonic boom", Mr Finlay said. "We (astrologers) know the fireball was white and, while it is hard to ascertain the size, it would have been as large as a basketball or bigger."

hisz.rsoe.hu...

Meteor.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Every eye witness account has written off very quickly. Seems a bit odd. The officials are so sure of their data and flight path but don't have anything to show for it. Real life doesn't always work as predicted. Ask Murphy.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Are we sure she said marital and not mental? You know bad spelling and such.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Japan Fireball Meteor 0114 JST 08MAR2014

01:14 Japan is 00:12 Malaysia. The plane was on the ground, wasn't it.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Bull#. Absolute bull#.

This would be like a climber on the Everest route seeing an avalanche sweep down 230 people, and go 'well, I'm having problems in my marriage so I'll block it out'.

No - the rules of the sea are very precise. The ocean is too large, too unforgiving not to have every man woman and child upon it drilled as to the utter importance of the emergency radio channels and what constitutes an absolute emergency.

Seeing an aircraft on fire should of had her taking a precise GPS location fix for herself, the bearing of the fireball when first seen and the approximated bearing it headed towards.

No, bull#, I call high horse stinking bull#. If this is real though, and she did see it and didn't bother to report it, she needs a public flogging and a few days hanging in a cage for people to throw # at, as she just condemned any possible survivors to a prolonged death upon the high seas.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   
It does seem weird but, in her defense, doesn't extreme isolation sometimes cause hallucinations?

We don't really know what kind of marital issues she was having, it could be abusive for all we know (or don't)..couple that with being in the middle of freaking nowhere at sea...maybe her claim isn't so far fetched?

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

multple meterors,,,not nessarily that particular one.
same batch so to speak,,

top topics

<<   2 >>

join