It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Love the site

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Welp, I finally took the plunge and became a member. First let me start off by saying how much I love this site. At the time of starting to see the real truth of this world I came along ATS and couldnt be more grateful that I did. Just reading all yalls threads, comments, and links has given me the knowledge I so strenuously desire. In doing so I have learned things that I could have never imagined when I started this journey. So for all of this I would like to say thank you to each and everyone of you.

Now I suppose I should say some things about myself. I am 24 year old single father who lives in the deep woods of the beautiful Rockies. I am a "prepper". I am a very spiritual person although I dont necessarily believe in organized religion. My belief is that every single person has a personal God. Weather that be you believe in Jesus, Allah, Energy, The universe or you just dont believe in anything at all. We all have a different view (or perspective) on life and beliefs. So who am I to say the way you look at the world or a higher being is wrong. That being said I accept all views. I care not for what you say and believe but how you treat others and the heart you have.

As you might be able to tell I am very interested in spirituality. No just religion but the energy of the universe, out of body experiences, remote viewing, meditation, and things along that line. I meditate and try to strive for perfect balance within myself. Which I have come to realize you cant have perfection for without mistakes there would be nothing to work towards. Recently I have been practicing ridding myself of ego. Which has put me into isolation so to speak due to just not having any interest in modern ways. Like tv, electronics, Facebook, and even the way other people talk with each other. It seems (to me at least, I know most others might have a different situation) that it near impossible to talk to someone these days without hearing negative words such as drama or there horrible day( its never that horrible) come out there mouth. Nothing productive. No idea submitted. Nothing. For a while this bothered the heck outta me. I couldnt understand why people couldnt think the way I do. Why would they want to fill there lives with such negative energy while putting more out by bashing people who they know nearly nothing about. Then I started to study Buddhism and learned of the parasite that is the ego. All the things I despised in people were the underlying problems I had to rid myself of as well. With this came a sense of being humble ( i know talking about this like I am is a little contradicting to being humble but I see no other way of describing myself
)

OK. Now that Im done rambling; from being just a little nervous on making my first post
, I can move on from that. I also am very concious on the MSM bullspit that has taken over the country we were taught to love. By none other than MSM themselves. Also I believe in no political party ( thanks to you guys) for there all fakes. I mean theres always someone pulling the strings whom we will never know about ( Illuminati). Or at least see on the front headlines. Theres always more to the story and thats what I love about ATS. You guys have a even mind set who strive for information and knowledge, not just gossip and some made up story for ratings.

Very long story short I just want the truth and knowledge. I want intelligent conversations with no hatred or bias on any issue. Just people coming together and discussing the important things in life. Nothing makes me happier than discussing an issue with someone who has the same mind site of not being confrontational but actually listening to what someone has to say with a healthy intelligent response.

Suppose thats it for now. Could go on for days but i guess I should pace myself seeing though I just started this lol. Like I said earlier thank you all for what you do and the knowledge you spread. I look forward to giving my two sense in the future and for now, feel free to ask any question you might have
or advice! Like tips or something, its been very overwhelming since I joined. Please let me know if i should tone down my stuff, should add some other things and stuff like that. Any bit of info is greatly appreciated!!!
Thanks for all yalls time, have a wonderful day, and cant wait to hear from whomever this might have reached!

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Welcome to the site. The boys and girls will be along to play in a minute.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: fingerbang

Welcome to the site I'm sure you'll fit in just fine , a MOD will be along shortly with some stuff for you to read but until then enjoy all we have to offer.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Welcome aboard. I'll have this song in my head every time I read one of your posts.
www.southparkstudios.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

Haha glad someone caught that one. Glad I could put such a classy tune in your head

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: fingerbang

Welcome to ATS, fingerbang!

For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send and receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send and receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the plethora of information provided below:

Terms and Conditions ...... (Very important, please review.)

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

General ATS Discussion Etiquette

Complaints and How to Contact ATS Staff

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Feel free to ask any questions you may have. In the meantime, kick your feet up, have a look around, and enjoy your stay.

BoneZ,
ATS Member and Moderator

edit on 1-6-2014 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I would like to think that the 'fingerbang' ID has to do with banging-on-the-keyboard... rather than something else

We seem to have the same general path... but I call the stuff Astral Projection instead of the 'new' RV description
yep...B uddah is more prominent than the Christ symbol in my ideology too

my only point would be to not chase points/acceptance over personal commitment to your world-view even at a young 24

welcome to the forum

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

I agree one thing that has been hard has been not to chase the points/acceptance. Im starting to realize with age that petty things such as that shouldnt have to affect me as much as they have in the past. Time is the ultimate learning tool.

new topics

top topics

join