It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bowe Bergdahl, the only American soldier held prisoner in Afghanistan, has been freed

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Release them, track them, and send a drone their way.

Really hope Obama is doing this, otherwise I lost all respect.
edit on 3-6-2014 by Laxpla because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Basically, I've come to the conclusion that America is a nation of pu$$ies. We get on these boards or make comments on other news sites about how wrong everything is, yet I fail to see ANYONE actually doing anything about it. Most of these people vote the same idiots in every 4 freaking years, and they expect things to change?

Now, I'm sure I could do a lot more, but I'm just fed up. What happens if I try to do something? IRS audit? Cops coming knocking on my door? Secret Service (SS....nice, don't you love that?). Maybe they'll do some enemy of the state stuff.

We're basically another incarnation of Nazi Germany. Maybe we all need a refresher on how that turned out. The only question now is, who's going to play the role of the US? Russia? China? The EU? Nato? Al Queda?

Yep, a nation of pu$$ies. When it's time for a revolution, a real revolution, it will be too late.
edit on 3-6-2014 by Freenrgy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Laxpla

I live in Hawaii part of the year. Rats are a destructive invasive species that the State is always fighting. One of the strategies they use is to distribute poisoned rat food. The rats pick it up and take it back to their home. The theory is that all the rats eat it and die.

Hopefully this is an appropriate analogy for this situation.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Laxpla

Cause execution without a trial is the American way!

Certainly not tyrannical at all!

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Lets just bring everyone to trial before we kill them. SCREW IT, YOU MAKE AN EXCELLENT POINT.

Have we been doing it wrong in the Civil War, American Revolution, WWI, WWII, and now the fight on terrorism? Before we defended ourselves from Japan, we set up an interim court off the coast of Japan, wine and dined them, provided them free health care, and brought them before the Honorable Judge Joe Brown? If found guilty, we released them back into the wild (not before giving them a new pair of clothes), let them setup camp, and then attacked them.....

And also because we all know the Taliban bring American soldiers to trial before they attack them, am I correct?

Think pal, use common sense. In all seriousness, don't respond to my comments anymore unless you stay on topic. Reading through your past posts in this thread, you're all over the board and are pretty sloppy.

edit on 4-6-2014 by Laxpla because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Laxpla

Difference between setting a suspected deserter free and killing said US citizen with a drone and killing some in a war conducted on a country were a declaration of war has been given.

Don't respond too you comments? What a childish response

FACT not everyone will agree with you.

Over the board? Id say pretty clear and consistent. If you are captured or in US custody and not a POW (enemy combatant is not a POW, just some silly made up US term the US made up to justify torture) then you should be given a fair trial and imprisoned, not killed or detained indefinitely. And if this guy really is a deserter then he should stand trial for that and be punished for that.

Not sure what im sloppy or all over the place with? Pretty clear to me.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

originally posted by: romilo
Lol i dont see him as hero or anything like that, just another stupid young dude going to rich man wars and get cought while there, dont got no sympathy from me except hes family who had suffer mean while. Those who have to defend their country from these invadors get my sympathy!
Spell much? I sure hope English is not your first language, given that you are also bandying around words like 'stupid'.

Yeah your hope is not in vein, its not my first language and im really bad student in oh so many ways, that actually most of my english skills comes from western movies and games. I can be consider as stupid but very different than these kids who goes to these wars in others countries. Now that i remember, im sry for my bad english skills.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   
That is a nasty tick he developed, when the Talibum moved closer to him his left eye was fluttering like crazy. I bet they screwed up that guy pretty good.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join