It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who shot MH370 down

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Ok, I'm gonna say this out loud. I think MH370 was actually shot down ...

The scenario, as I see it ...

1. The plane dissappears, massive search and rescue operation takes place.
2. The Chinese bring up a satellite photo, showing debris around where it should have gone down
3. Malaysia with US, starts a massive talk about shadow signals
4. Search for plane leaves the original point, and is now in the indean ocean
5. months later, news emerge in small letters "shadow signals were bogus"

It looks to me, that the entire operation to search in the Indian ocean and Australian waters was to
divert public attention away from the original Chinese find. And during this time, the public has
for the most part lost interest.

My guess is this.

A. The US+Thailand exercise shot the plane down
B. An anti-chinese Vietnamese pilot shot it down

Why? Because if it had been just a normal accident, a freak of nature ... nobody would have gone
to such lengths to get the publics eye off the incident.

Results are, we'll never find anything of the plane.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 06:16 AM
link   
The problem with all of these theories?

One word. Wreckage. A plane like that would not just ease into the ocean like an old man in a bath.
There would be something.
Next?

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I'd like to add a theory and that's all it is a theory I have no evidence or expertise to explain my theory.
Plane takes off starts heading toward it's destination. While in flight small fire on board knocking out communication. In an attempt to return to the airport the pilot took off from he turns the plane to head back to the airport. Decompression inside the plane leads to the pilot and crew being knocked out. Plane continues course on auto pilot heading toward Diego Garcia.

Plane pops up on DG radar, contact is attempted but none can be made resulting in DG thinking this may be an attack of some sort. Scrambles fighters who see no sign of life. Still the threat of an attack the scrambled jets shoot down the airliner.

Missing debris? While everyone is searching the first supposed crash site, a certain authority is cleaning up the real crash site. Before anyone has ideas of alternate routes the plane took large parts of the aircraft have already been scooped up. Time people start looking at different crash sites the wreckage is gone

Like I said a theory ..

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 07:01 AM
link   
"IF" this was truth OP there would of had to been an extremely bad reason to do such a thing.

Lots of things go on here on EA*RTH outside of the public eye/mind that protect the public, that if the public knew about would disturb the public and so remain unknown... To continue protecting the public who may not be overall prepared to know what goes on.

It would be nice if the families were somehow compensated outside the public eye for their dispositions with this situation.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Stupid question time. What was the website that everyone was using to search for the plane using satellite photos.
Tom .. something ?
edit on 29-5-2014 by ThePeaceMaker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThePeaceMaker
Stupid question time. What was the website that everyone was using to search for the plane using satellite photos.
Tom .. something ?

Here
Tomnod

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 07:43 AM
link   
No wreckage, debris or oil slick found anywhere in the planes theoretical arc of flight. So no indication it was shot down or crashed whatsoever. My theory is that the 'pings' that focused the entire search off Australia were intentionally created (via submerged devices dropped from a plane or ship) by the perpetrators. This gave the time needed to finish hiding and/or transporting the plane to their intended destination for what can only be assumed to be a nefarious future purpose. Clearly, the only entities capable of an operation of this sophistication is some government or group of governments.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 07:58 AM
link   

I'd like to add a theory and that's all it is a theory I have no evidence or expertise to explain my theory.

Plane takes off starts heading toward it's destination. While in flight small fire on board knocking out communication. In an attempt to return to the airport the pilot took off from he turns the plane to head back to the airport. Decompression inside the plane leads to the pilot and crew being knocked out. Plane continues course on auto pilot heading toward Diego Garcia.

Plane pops up on DG radar, contact is attempted but none can be made resulting in DG thinking this may be an attack of some sort. Scrambles fighters who see no sign of life. Still the threat of an attack the scrambled jets shoot down the airliner.

Missing debris? While everyone is searching the first supposed crash site, a certain authority is cleaning up the real crash site. Before anyone has ideas of alternate routes the plane took large parts of the aircraft have already been scooped up. Time people start looking at different crash sites the wreckage is gone

Like I said a theory ..

A theory yet a very plausible one. The DG connection in this case has always been in the back of my mind. For them to clean up debris there while attention is diverted elsewhere is not out of the realm of possibility.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Satellites...see a lot...

The idea it was shot down and then covered up doesn't make sense. Someone would (or will) at some point find debris using satellite images, just a matter of time.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium

Tom .. something ?

Here
Tomnod

Cheers trillium that's the one. A question for ats users this tomnod site does it allow to go back on certain dates? I can't really use it on my phone so going to have a play after work with this on my laptop

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   
The MH370 mystery causes me to recall a news item about a plane crash or something...

The report gave names to the pilots like; sum ting wong.

To me, that was a message not to toil with our black operations;

kill the messenger?

Mistaken malaysian flight? Pre-operation-operation?

edit on (5/29/1414 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   
If the plane was shot down, it would have too have been in the area where the exercises were, and over water and on course. So if the authorities ever do consider that scenario, they would find the plane in no time.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   
It wasn't shot down.

It is elsewhere, but not here.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arken
It wasn't shot down.

Ehh! I don't get that

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: bjarneorn

I too think it was shot down and is being covered up. It's my belief that since 9/11 they will not allow any more planes to be used as a weapon. I think this is only the first of more to come.
Maybe there is no debris, at least any identifiable pieces, left to find. We can only speculate on the weaponry they really have and could use to take the plane out of the air.
Back in the 80's there was wide talk of weaponizing space, I think they did and maybe they hit the plane from above with a high energy microwave weapon.

My opinion...

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: Arken
It wasn't shot down.

Ehh! I don't get that

It's on an island. But the island is not here ....... they are LOST.

And seriously, that seems as likely as any other theory!

If we believe as were told that the transponder was deliberately switched off, I think it's unlikely the aircraft was shot down. Nor do I believe any government would have hijacked it for future purpose (why create such a very very high profile mystery to draw attention to themselves?)

But I'm not sure we'll ever know what happened.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

Well, the problem with the wreckage is that we have a satellite image from China, that shows wreckage. And the day after, and several months after that ... the search is directed into the Indian ocean, far far away, from where the Chinese satellite photos show any possible wreckage.

And then, we finally get to hear that the entire search, in the Indian ocean was "spooks", but we hear nothing of the wreckage ...

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoRulesAllowed
Satellites...see a lot...

The idea it was shot down and then covered up doesn't make sense. Someone would (or will) at some point find debris using satellite images, just a matter of time.

The point is, that the Chinese satellite image has alreaedy appeared. And they spent one day, searching for the wreckage where the satellite photo showed it. But spend several months searching for it where it didn't ... now, that most certainly sounds like coverup to me.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
"IF" this was truth OP there would of had to been an extremely bad reason to do such a thing.

Lots of things go on here on EA*RTH outside of the public eye/mind that protect the public, that if the public knew about would disturb the public and so remain unknown... To continue protecting the public who may not be overall prepared to know what goes on.

It would be nice if the families were somehow compensated outside the public eye for their dispositions with this situation.

Centuries ago, people were told that they should not read the bible, because they would not understand it.

The reality was, and still is ... that the only reason for the censorship, was to protect their own image and governance. And people like that, don't deserve to be protected ...

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   
>>
Maybe there is no debris, at least any identifiable pieces, left to find.
>>

The chances that a 777, along with 240 passengers and their belongings 100% and entirely "disintegrate" into non identifiable pieces == ZERO. It's simply impossible. And speculation about miracle weapons which can entirely disintegrate an object like in in Star Trek etc. are far fetched, to say it mildly.

Among the many theories (which ALL have holes, even the less speculative ones) the "shot down" theory is the least plausible, actually it's not plausible at all. (Because of above reasons, debris WOULD sooner or later be found and the entire thing would come to light)

As far as "facts" are concerned (at least what could be considered as "facts" given the amount of ridiculous non-information and false/incorrect information we have about this flight)....we can assume that the plane flew as long as it had fuel in the tanks, either knowingly controlled or on auto-pilot as a "ghost plane" and then (possibly) "crashed" once it ran out of fuel. (At least according to immarsat data which indicate the plane flew for many hours, exactly as long as it had fuel in the tanks). This too would discount a theory that the plane was shot down. Nevertheless, the plane must likely have "smoothly" crashed and entirely sank without breaking apart or losing too many pieces. Other scenario would be the plane landed somewhere and is now hidden somewhere, but the "crashed on water and sank" is the more plausible one.

PLEASE CONSIDER:

The plane hasn't been found NOT because "of Aliens" or "super secret weapons stationed in orbit"....but BECAUSE OF THE INCREDIBLE INCOMPETENCE of various governments/authorities.
edit on 5/29/2014 by NoRulesAllowed because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join