It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A fight, a fight, a Muslim and a White

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Just look who's behind the T-Shirt that says "Assahola" and you will probably find your answer.

There is a lot of muslim propaganda spread in America and has been for many years. It's a way to dehumanize a people so that it won't seem so bad when our leaders are carpet-bombing them for idiotic reasons. I think a lot of people are waking up to the whole 'muslim-hating' thing and asking questions, as they should be.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkmind
a reply to: HanzHenry

I know that this is a contentious subject, but please tone it down a bit.

I post 3 simple questions, all dodged. I get called a 'drone' and a 'tool'. but I need to tone it down?

1. muslims commit 'honor' rapes. (for this to even exist is very telling)
2. muslims treat women as second class (i was raised by a strong Jewish Grandmother and have 3 daughters-- islam is REPULSIVE on this topic)
3. muslims 'honor' kill their daughters on a frequent basis for ridiculous things.
4. The book of islam calls for killing all non-muslims.

pointing these things out is denying ignorance.

Also, muslim religion teaches them to LIE to non-muslims for gain. Whenever a muslim talks of peace, they are lying.

LOOK
at what has happened to France, England, Detroit, and everywhere else that muslims have gained a foothold, you will find BARBARIC behavior that is only found... hmm, where? oh yeah --->muslim countries.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: samsamm9

originally posted by: HanzHenry

originally posted by: samsamm9
Are you saying you wouldn't mind killing all Muslims ? So you're saying you'd like to take out my mom, my children... ??
Seriously ?!? Sick f*##

I take this a serious threat.
Be careful what you say drone.

subjugating women to second class citizens? dont deserve to live imo.
stonings? dark age savage behavior
honor rapes? for other muslims to not stop it says ALOT.

The book of Islam is violent and calls for killing all non-muslims. can you deny this?

Do you have a Phd in theology ? Most definitely !

Stoning women is a judeo/Christian thing,
In islam stoning is for men and women.

You sound way more violent than anybody I know. Funny heh ?

so which is it? stoning is Judeo/Christian
Yet, "in islam" it is for men and women? hmm.. are we using slanted logic, or dodging the issue.

Who stones people NOW, not 1,000 years ago.. NOW?
edit on 28-5-2014 by HanzHenry because: bb

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: sk0rpi0n

wouldn't mind taking them all out. dont care what else anyone has to say in defense of them.
Hitler said the same thing about Jews and look how that ended.... 60 million Jews died in the holocaust. Read a history book.

There's a typo in your post. Around six million died.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

originally posted by: nOraKat
I am born neither of White European Christian descent nor Arab, Muslim or dark complexioned, so I grew up impartial to the entire charade. In the news, I never understood all the hoopla about why they were such a threat.

What I wanted to bring attention to in the ATS community is how long the fighting has been going on between these two lineages of people; in particular - The White Roman Catholic Christian Europeans vs the darker complexioned Muslims.

The battle continues..

The "White Roman Catholic Christians" engaged in many wars with White non-Catholics in Europe. As well the "Dark Complexioned" Arabs fought many wars among themselves. The element of race always comes up when different races are fighting for whatever reason but it doesn't look like either side is very picky.

Good point.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: shapur

I am really glad to see this sort of discussion.

I think many people like myself, growing up in the United States was clueless to this history. It took a self investigation (and the internet) to discover it. The schools in the US (below college level, at least the ones I have gone to) never put history into this sort of context, or focused on/investigated this issue, when really, it should be a major part of the curriculum.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat
I remember growing up in 70's as a kid and seeing people walking around wearing 'Ayatollah Assahola' T-shirts.

What is the relation between 70s and T-shirts against Ayatollah !

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I get you 100%. Your comment just felt one sided, so I had to say that it still happens on both sides.

No offense intended ^^

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   
You are really a fan of ayatollah Khomeini? Have you ever heard of his infamous green book?
In his writings he openly advocated, according to Sharia, for Muslims to have sex with animals, to force themselves on and rape women and to sexually assault even babies.

An excerpt from ‘Hal Ataaka Hadeeth ur-Raafidah’ by the late Sheikh Abu Mus’abaz-Zarqaawi
www.shiaweb.org...

When it was time to sleep, the guests had all left, except for the inhabitants of the house. Al-Khomeini laid his eyes on a young girl who, despite being only four or five years of age, was very beautiful. So, the Imam requested from her father, Sayyid Sahib, that he spend the night with her in order to enjoy her. Her father happily agreed, and Imam al-Khomeini spent the night with the girl in his arms, and we could hear her crying and screaming [through the night].’”

themuslimissue.wordpress.com...خميني-هتك-ناموس-كودك/comment-page -1/

“A man can marry a girl younger than nine years of age, even if the girl is still a baby being breastfed. A man, however is prohibited from having intercourse with a girl younger than nine, other sexual acts such as foreplay, rubbing, kissing and sodomy is allowed.

A man having intercourse with a girl younger than nine years of age has not committed a crime, but only an infraction, if the girl is not permanently damaged. If the girl, however, is permanently damaged, the man must provide for her all her life. But this girl will not count as one of the man’s four permanent wives. He also is not permitted to marry the girl’s sister.”
– Ayatollah Khomeini, Tahrir al-Vasyleh, Fourth Edition, Darol Elm, Qom, Iran, 1990.

“Establishing the Islamic state world-wide belong to the great goals of the revolution.” — Kohmeini, Resalat, 25 March 1988.

“A man can have sex with animals such as sheep, cows, camels and so on. However he should kill the animal after he has his orgasm. He should not sell the meat to the people in his own village, however selling the meat to the next door village should be fine.” – From Khomeini’s book, Tahrir al-Vasyleh, fourth volume, Darol Elm, Gom, Iran, 1990

“A man can have sexual pleasure from a child as young as a baby. …This girl, however would not count as one of his four permanent wives. The man will not be eligible to marry the girl’s sister.” – “Ayatollah Khomeini in Tahrir al-Vasyleh,” Fourth Edition, Darol Elm, Qom, Iran, 1990.
edit on 28-5-2014 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
You are really a fan of ayatollah Khomeini? Have you ever heard of his infamous green book?
In his writings he openly advocated, according to Sharia, for Muslims to have sex with animals, to force themselves on and rape women and to sexually assault even babies.

An excerpt from ‘Hal Ataaka Hadeeth ur-Raafidah’ by the late Sheikh Abu Mus’abaz-Zarqaawi
www.shiaweb.org...

There is no green book ! The link you posted is irrelevant !! I may not be an Arab but I can read Arabic !!!
The link you posted is debunking your claims. I think you posted a wrong link.

edit on 28-5-2014 by maes2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: maes2

www.shiaweb.org...

There is no green book ! The link you posted is irrelevant !! I may not be an Arab but I can read Arabic !!!

Either you are in denial or lying. Taqiyya?
islammonitor.org...

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Islam when I read this thread seem to need a Martin Luther type of person to change certain things that clearly are un-evolved or should be un-evolved at this time in human history.

Just like the not following the barbaric things in the Jewish and Christian bible.

That do not mean that all Muslim in the eyes of the creator are immoral and follow insane things.

Saying you should kill all Muslim because some are insane is like saying you should kill all Christians because people like Westboro baptist church are Christian.
edit on 28-5-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: maes2

www.shiaweb.org...

Either you are in denial or lying. Taqiyya?
islammonitor.org...

that false book can be written by a mad man like Salman Rushdi not a healthy human, let alone a true muslim, let alone some one like Khomeini !

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: LittleByLittle
Islam when I read this thread seem to need a Martin Luther type of person to change certain things that clearly are un-evolved or should be un-evolved at this time in human history.

Just like the not following the barbaric things in the Jewish and Christian bible.

That do not mean that all Muslim in the eyes of the creator are immoral and follow insane things.

Saying you should kill all Muslim because some are insane is like saying you should kill all Christians because people like Westboro baptist church are Christian.

There's been no Islamic version of the Reformation. Some people have called for one. But it hasn't happened yet.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

originally posted by: LittleByLittle

There's been no Islamic version of the Reformation. Some people have called for one. But it hasn't happened yet.

humanity should not be forced to endure hundreds of years of "growing pains" until the barbaric behavior finally leaves the stone(ing) age and honor rapes/killings behind..

plus the treatment of women is so repulsive if another crusade started I would be FIRST in line. beyond repulsive and disgusting for women to be subjugated and controlled like cattle/property.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Algebra came from the Muslim world, some of the best doctors and surgeons came from the Islamic world, much of our philosophy was influenced by it.

This is simply not true. It's a lie that Obama has repeated too.
"Basic algebra was known to the ancient Egyptians, to the Babylonians in Mesopotamia in the second millennium BC, to the Chinese, the Indians and other cultures. Yet with the exception of the work Diophantus and some contributions by scholars in medieval East Asia, India and the Middle East, the history of algebra seemingly made surprisingly little progress for several thousand years until Renaissance Europe, after which modern algebra was born. The solutions to linear and quadratic equations were known to the ancient Babylonians, but the solution to the general cubic equation did not come until Renaissance Italy."
www.brusselsjournal.com...

There were many advances by the Persians but all progress seems to have come to a screeching halt when Mohammed showed up.

edit on 28-5-2014 by whitewave because: external source button doesn't seem to be working for me. url added

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkmind

I know that this is a contentious subject, but please tone it down a bit.

1. muslims commit 'honor' rapes. (for this to even exist is very telling)
2. muslims treat women as second class (i was raised by a strong Jewish Grandmother and have 3 daughters-- islam is REPULSIVE on this topic)
3. muslims 'honor' kill their daughters on a frequent basis for ridiculous things.
4. The book of islam calls for killing all non-muslims.

How many Americans (or people of whatever other race or religion) have raped women for whatever reason?
How many Americans (or people of whatever other race or religion) have treated women like a second class?
How many Americans (or people of whatever other race or religion) threw babies out in the trash or shot their children/wives dead?

I guess we should kill all Americans now too (and every other race who committed these acts).

I can't believe people as ignorant as you still exist. It's unbelievable..

The simple act of grouping people into one big group and saying that they are all this or that is really .. stupid.

In every race, religion or whatever other category of humans, there are all sorts of people with a variety of inclinations.

It doesn't mean we should kill or punish everyone in that group as a whole. (I can't believe I took the time out to explain that one..)

But it's really scary.. I have heard at least 3 other seemingly normal adult Americans say the same thing - "they should just wipe out that whole area, kill them all." and this is 2014.. unbelievable.
edit on 28-5-2014 by nOraKat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

2014 .. here is where we are. treatment of women and equality.?

Stoning people.. where in America
Subjugating women in America? not for a looooong time.
Honor rapes? show me some NON MUSLIM examples of gang raping a woman as "punishment" for something including being raped (the logic of this is baffling)
Honor Killing of daughters/sisters? where in America?

these things are each one repulsive.

Google: "Muslim Thursday" and read some of the top results.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 03:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: whitewave

Algebra came from the Muslim world, some of the best doctors and surgeons came from the Islamic world, much of our philosophy was influenced by it.

This is simply not true. It's a lie that Obama has repeated too.
"Basic algebra was known to the ancient Egyptians, to the Babylonians in Mesopotamia in the second millennium BC, to the Chinese, the Indians and other cultures. Yet with the exception of the work Diophantus and some contributions by scholars in medieval East Asia, India and the Middle East, the history of algebra seemingly made surprisingly little progress for several thousand years until Renaissance Europe, after which modern algebra was born. The solutions to linear and quadratic equations were known to the ancient Babylonians, but the solution to the general cubic equation did not come until Renaissance Italy."
www.brusselsjournal.com...

There were many advances by the Persians but all progress seems to have come to a screeching halt when Mohammed showed up.

Your source is somewhat right wing - and is wrong. The very name Algebra is Arabic - al-jebr, or 'reunion of broken parts'. The Persian mathematician Abū ʿAbdallāh Muḥammad ibn Mūsā al-Khwārizmī, who lived in Baghdad, was seen as being extremely important and published a book with solutions to linear and quadratic equations in Arabic - and he lived from 780AD to 850AD.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 05:43 AM
link   

a reply to: nOraKat

2014 .. here is where we are. treatment of women and equality.?

Stoning people.. where in America

No, but you do have the death penalty - does the method honestly make one better than another?

Subjugating women in America? not for a looooong time.

It happens every day in America... EVERY single day women are beaten into "submission". Every year 1,500 women are killed as a result and approximately 2 million women beaten. www.pbs.org...

Honor rapes? show me some NON MUSLIM examples of gang raping a woman as "punishment" for something including being raped (the logic of this is baffling)
Honor Killing of daughters/sisters? where in America?

Honor killings are not islamic, nor does Islam condone such practices. Honor killings are committed in Latin America by the Christians even yet today, yet, you wouldn't call it a "Christian" practice. Face it, its a cultural abhorrence that, should the United States be looked at, will one day stop in other parts of the world also.

these things are each one repulsive.

So is someone saying he wants to put to death millions of people for practicing a religion he doesn't like. Funny something like that comes from a Jewish man. Kind of ironic wouldn't you say?

but... have fun hating... perhaps you can get others to join you in mass murder and rejoice at the death of innocent people... what makes you better again?

edit on 29-5-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join