It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is This Boy His Own Grandfather? (+Video)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Does anyone sometimes feel special, like as though you were destined to do something which obviously you have no idea about just yet? But would affect humanity? I.e be at the forefront of a technological breakthrough or say start a political movement? Or even have some association with the heavens above?

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   
There's been quite a few accounts that have been going around lately supporting the notion of reincarnation. On another message board it was mentioned that birth marks have something to do with "previous lives". Also if you do a little bit of research on "NDE's" , this is also suggested.

William Shatners "weird or what" also went to highlight how genes can transfer memories and habits. A man received an organ transplant and started taking on habits of the person who donated the organ.
edit on 5292014 by cocointelpro because: organ transplants

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ShawNee922
Thanks for the read sled ....

If the following idea has been discussed already I missed it.

At the age of 13 I had a OBE/NDE. During this experience I was in the center of a ring or a circle. I could literally see it. No matter how I tried, " I could not break free".. I remained in the center of this circle the whole experience. My physical body was in a garage but my 'being' was outside the garage in my yard. Along with this circle which I can best describe as the color of "lightning" I could clearly see some sort of chord attached to my "torso". It was very much like the chord that feeds a child in the womb. This chord seemed endless, as if I was connected in some fashion to a " source" . An intellectual 'pool' of infinite knowledge.

I don't know if there are any tradesmen here but the best way to describe this experience is to describe a 'power tree' on an up and coming project.

I tell of this experience only to ask one question.

Is it possible that we all are connected(via the chord) to this same 'pool' of knowledge or intellect? Could someone describing a past life actually be having some sort of 'surge'?

Upon death does our intellect somehow return to this 'pool'? Could we be 'remembering' something that was never really our own to begin with?

I hope this makes some sense ...

I think you were seeing the "silver cord", as it is called, that attaches the soul to the body. After death the cord is severed and the soul leaves the body and moves on freely.

I understand what you are saying. It is possible to have a surge of memories, I suppose. I'm still pondering this.

I do think we are all connected, as you stated.

Thanks for your post.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: FraternitasSaturni

All of those concepts and stats, mean nothing in a simulation. They're just the crumbs that the scientists try to sort out, theories, in a larger framework that is highly managed and they're not able to pierce that veil or memory or see the bigger picture. So in a small portion of the building, in corner of a room, not even realizing it has architects, not even seeing its a building, or knowing where the angles lead to, all they see is the corner, they do their calculations and work their number magic and feel happy I guess, sleep well at night.

But its not in the least true. Our spirits with a team of Higher Ups, select the exact dna print for the body we enter. Some souls get more choices and some less depending on what we're embarking on and the reasons why, which is something a person needs to seek. Why is the first thing I started asking at 2 or 3. Though I tuned out into nature and enjoyment lots, but still had to keep asking what it was all about.

Now, happen to remember a past life, and even a longer soul journey. The past wasn't on this planet and I knew it was quite a length of time from current standing, yet was nothing to my soul, and knew of a much longer journey which felt longer to my consciousness.

Also, it was a spontaneous remembering, and a wall that broke inside and a week of rather traumatic experiences due to the time that seemed like nothing to me.

Not that I believe time exists except in our body suits and with our programs. Which would imply that all our lives would be simultaneous.

Reincarnation is a fact of life and groundhog day the movie even, and we all get out of here one day.

The only thing is, we don't need to reincarnate if we start to do the work we came to do, although some still do volunteer.

edit on 31-5-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

I understand your point of view and of course its different than mine but saying "reincarnation is a fact of life" is really taking it a bit too far hehe
I do hope you can understand me - I mean, theres certainly nothing fact about reincarnation.

Theres only... a strong hopeful belief. Actually its called faith.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   
They will be discussing this topic/thread on ATS Live tonight.

I hope I'm back from running all my errands in time to hear it! Glad it's the last topic, that should give me enough time!!

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: matadoor

And, maybe that's it, we keep trying until we get it right?

thats weird. i absolutely swear on my life i have lived before as myself, i was me in a previous life but taking different paths this time, i get these feelings of i've been here before and something is supposed to happen but it doesn't happen, the feelings only last a couple of seconds but leave me feeling weird. if that makes sense im not good at explaining things.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: meowningstar
Does anyone sometimes feel special, like as though you were destined to do something which obviously you have no idea about just yet? But would affect humanity? I.e be at the forefront of a technological breakthrough or say start a political movement? Or even have some association with the heavens above?

I knew as a child that I would write a book someday, and it would be important.
That day has come and gone. I wrote the book... and it was important.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Those two books have had a profoundly positive effect on my life. It's unfortunate that I had to experience 54 years of "spiritual emptiness / blindness," before I found them. I hope non-believers will take the time to explore the possibilities they contain. One can actually "feel" the truth in their words....Thanks. reply to: Smokey2308

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join