It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is This Boy His Own Grandfather? (+Video)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on May, 27 2014 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I just came across this article about a little boy who says he was his own grandfather in his past life.
This case study of a little boy named Sam offers compelling evidence to his claim.

When Sam was four years old, his father brought an old photo album home from his grandmother's to see if he could point out his grandfather. To his knowledge, Sam had never seen any pictures of him.
As they were looking through the photo album, Sam pointed to a car in one of the pictures and said, "That's my car." It was his grandfather's first car, and he had been very attached to it.

When his mother showed him photos of several young boys, one his grandfather appeared in, he pointed him out and said, "There I am."
It was his grandfather as a young boy. His mom corrected him, but he was adamant, saying, "No, that's me."
He had no way of knowing this was a picture of his grandfather.

Some children have given detailed reports of the locations they lived in previous lives. Visiting the sites, researchers have verified that people had recently died in the areas and that those people’s lives fit the descriptions given by the children.

I took my daughter to a psychic fair once around 20 years ago. During one of the readings the lady psychic told us that my daughter and I have switched rolls of mother and daughter several times throughout our history together.

That was shocking to hear, but it made sense too.
My daughter has treated me like I'm the kid at times, even at a young age, telling me to be careful driving on the wet roads because they get slick ( like I don't know this already?! ) .
Still today, every time she gives me "motherly advice" I think of what the psychic said and smile.
She must have carried the memory over in her sub-conscious of when she was my mother.
It feels weird sometimes.

How would you react if your child told you he/she was your mother/father in a past life? Would it affect how you related to them in this life?

Read the article, and watch the video. It tells the whole amazing story about Sam and his past-life memories.
m.theepochtimes.com...

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: sled735

Not sure if I believe in the whole recarnation thing , however I can't help but see my mother who passed away in 07 in my daughter who was born in 2010.

Its crazy . her smile , her actions, little things she does remind me of my mother...

It feels kind of good you know...

S+f

Ty op for sharing this.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: LightningStrikesHere

That's interesting. She could be.

Watch the video too. It tells about more case studies, and more about reincarnation. Maybe it will help answer any nagging questions or doubts.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: sled735
a reply to: LightningStrikesHere

That's interesting. She could be.

Watch the video too. It tells about more case studies, and more about reincarnation. Maybe it will help answer any nagging questions or doubts.

Yeah, been down that road before
but ...ide like to think that after we die we go to a much better place ,than earth again lol

Who knows... Its an intresting subject no doubt !

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 07:40 AM
link   
You know there's a song about that?

If link doesn't work, try this: www.youtube.com...
edit on 27-5-2014 by JohnnyCanuck because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: LightningStrikesHere

Not sure if I believe in the whole recarnation thing , however I can't help but see my mother who passed away in 07 in my daughter who was born in 2010.

Its crazy . her smile , her actions, little things she does remind me of my mother...

S+f

Ty op for sharing this.

Because with genetics not only the "color of her eyes" are carried...

I'm sure you're familiar with the concept of genetics and it has nothing supernatural about it. Your child is a unique human being like no other with no soul from anyone else but her very own. Cherish her uniqueness and her likeness through genetics instead of mixing science with superstition, magic, religion and in the words of a famous late comedian, "spooky language".

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   

How would you react if your child told you he/she was your mother/father in a past life? Would it affect how you related to them in this life?

Hi, sled, thanks for posting this! I'd heard of little Sam before, but it's always fun to review the amazing stories like this one.

As to your question - I wouldn't be the least bit surprised...my daughter, like yours, is wiser than I am, and at the same time, tells me she learned by being exposed to/aware of my mistakes. Also, I felt an affinity for my father's mom, who died several years before I was born...
both writers, creative types, oppositional, romantic....so, ya just never know!
I'm a firm believer in reincarnation.

I think it's important that our children be aware that we are not perfect. Too many parents hide all the 'dirt' from their kids, which is, imo, not fair. My grown niece and nephew had never heard about their father's stint in a police station from his teenage years. My mother blurted it out, laughing as she told the story - just reminiscing - and my brother's face went white. He said, "Mom, we haven't told them about that."

Oh what a tangled web we weave when we are not simply genuine and authentic, admit our frailties and mistakes, and tell our children how (and what) we learned about life from making those mistakes!

S/F

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   
This could be a case of Soul duality, of which Dr. Michael Newton discusses in his books, 'Journey of Souls' and 'Destiny of Souls'.

From memory, he puts forward the theory that all Souls are dualistic, meaning that a percentage of a Soul's energy is sent to occupy the current body and to experience the life mapped out before it. The remaining percentage remains in the Spiritual Realm, which is then used to merge with the returning energy upon death, to heal events or traumas that the returning Soul may have experienced on the Earth realm.

He discusses cases where the remaining energy can also reincarnate in to a current life, totally independent of the 'other' life. If I remember, this percentage split is down to the requirement of the Soul's life purpose, which is discussed before birth.

I hope this information is helpful, it's all from memory and I'm just at work so it's only a quick post to share this theory and for it to be considered as a possibility.

I'm a firm believer in reincarnation. I understand it's a hard concept to grasp for some but it makes perfect sense to me. I'm on a Spiritual journey myself so a lot of my time is spent researching various related topics, and I'm also a Reiki practitioner. Too many personal Spiritual experiences have led to my belief system being firmly in place and I realise we are all a sum of something far greater than we can comprehend.

I've also taken Dolores Cannon's Level 1 Quantum Healing Hypnosis Therapy course (Past Life Therapy), such is my interest in reincarnation, but I've not yet had the chance to put this in to practise.

I hope to have some tales to share sometime!

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   

I just came across this article about a little boy who says he was his own grandfather in his past life. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Which article? I wouldn't mind seeing this compelling evidence.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I don't recall any part of the bible tbat says reincarnation is not possible.

I don't remember neither someone who gave me a good reason to deny reincarnation.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   
This is very interesting.

My dad died the day before we had our Twins (boy & girl).

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   
What if all lifes and all "moments in time".. happen simultaneously and you are only cross connecting to them when its relevant for you....

"Nothing ever happened" (as the enlightened buddhists say) would have a whole different meaning

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I do wonder if I am my own father (not of this lifetime, of course, but millennia ago). This is would be the bootstrap / ontological paradox of time travel, although a bit off-topic, but still interesting to ponder.

Reincarnation. I wonder at what age a prior life's memories merge with the current life. Does reincarnation start in the womb? Start at birth? Start at age 2? or 4? or even later? Would that not create some ethical problems of possession?

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: iosolomon

Reincarnation. I wonder at what age a prior life's memories merge with the current life. Does reincarnation start in the womb? Start at birth?

Somewhere in between, I believe. Not at 2 or 4 years old, no.
My thinking is that a fetus (not a zygote or embryo) becomes sentient somewhere between the 3rd and 4th month of gestation. The feeling of a baby kicking inside you is like butterfly wings. You just barely feel it - then think, 'nah, muscle spasm' - but then it happens again - and again - and you say, "I feel it kicking!"

Is this the beginning of sentience or simply nerves/muscles connecting with brain? I don't know.
But I've given birth to two children, a boy and a girl, and even at birth, there was KNOWLEDGE in their eyes...along with bewilderment and trust. A person who has not given birth, I think, doesn't really understand that sublime bond that happens when a mother's eyes meet the baby's eyes for the first time.

But over the decades I've become very comfortable with the idea that once the embryo becomes 'viable', it is OPEN to soul entry. Before that? No. It's simply an undeveloped potential. Souls in the ethereal realm choose before-hand which "Mother" to engage with. If the mother miscarries or aborts, the soul goes back to the ethereal realm to await a different 'mission.' Those souls don't "die." They provided a service to the 'mother/vessel' for whatever reason, and return whence they came....no harm, no foul.

edit on 5/27/2014 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I really didn't believe in this until our Niece had a son.

My wife's father had passed away several months before (like 9) and when this child was born, he even LOOKS like her father. Oh, and her father was not a very nice man.

He's now age 5 and he clings to grandma like they are the best of friends.

I have no doubt at all it's the same soul, none what so ever. It is most definitely that A$$hole, which makes me wonder, if THIS is hell. Because he sure was heading there, and didn't make it, he got to try it again.

And, maybe that's it, we keep trying until we get it right?

Or, is this really a prison planet.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Whoah. This adds another dimension to incest. LOL. That said I have a picture of my wife s great grandfather and he's the spitting image of my youngest son. It's in an old book about the town we live in and when we saw it it sent a shiver up our spines. I truly believe we go on after death but reincarnation is a hard concept because there are more people alive than dead so where do all the other souls come from. The more people born the more souls that have to come from somewhere. From where is a really debatable question.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: matadoor

And, maybe that's it, we keep trying until we get it right?

That is exactly what I believe. And have for 40 years and counting now.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: FraternitasSaturni

originally posted by: LightningStrikesHere

S+f

Ty op for sharing this.

Because with genetics not only the "color of her eyes" are carried...

I'm sure you're familiar with the concept of genetics and it has nothing supernatural about it. Your child is a unique human being like no other with no soul from anyone else but her very own. Cherish her uniqueness and her likeness through genetics instead of mixing science with superstition, magic, religion and in the words of a famous late comedian, "spooky language".

I was making a general statement , but also its been proven that memory can be passed down through genetics. I recall reading that on ATS once upon a time

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: sled735
How would you react if your child told you he/she was your mother/father in a past life?

That would be fine. It could make sense.

Would it affect how you related to them in this life?

Nope. I'm the adult and my child is the child .. and still in need of an adult to help.

As long as I'm not reincarnating with MY parents ... no problem.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join