It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Is This Boy His Own Grandfather? (+Video)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 05:24 PM
a reply to: sled735

You're most welcome, Sled735.

All theories are valid.

The beauty of all this is that there's an infinite number of possibilities that a Soul's journey may take. We can only speculate, imagine, dream and theorise at this stage. Each of us have our own beliefs, those that sing to your Soul and resonate personal belief.

Thanks for the thread.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 06:13 PM
Would anyone care to comment on the question in my OP?

How would you react if you found out your child was your parent in his/her previous life? Would it affect how you relate to them?

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 06:15 PM

I thought I had answered the OP question.
Sorry if I missed the mark.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 06:24 PM
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

You did. I was asking the others who haven't addressed it, or people just coming to the thread.

edit on 5/27/2014 by sled735 because: add comment

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 07:02 PM
How do you know there are more people alive than dead?

What if you tallied up ever known death in the last 300 years. Would it outway the number of alive today? Probably....

You got ghosts and specters running about, I would account that not all souls make it or are biologically cut off from
A host in geneology.

Some families becomes cut off ends, Is reincarnation only limited to genetic code imprints within generations that block outside possession?

Could all the wondering spirits and lost souls be indeed, the end of their biological hertitary lines?

Is it more difficult to hack into a non genetically affiliated gene pools? Or completely inacessiable?
Would the need of seeds being created for future linages and thus future incarnations?

I personally believe it is possible to incarnate into any family but it i would be extremely difficult given the mitichondrial dna and other codes that would inhibit outside development.

Souls can be created from scratch tho, It's concious energy that remains in the blackened realm, or the underworld as the ancients identified it. The brain creates electrons that smashes into each other via Neural networks in brain cells.
This generates compression points similar to black holes. The compressed subatomic particles linger around the body as well as the continual radiating of electro-magical energy( Electrons) meshed with the output of particles.

Codes from the host body are transfered and compressed into the underworld or to better explain, The status that energy and matter eventually reaches, Which is at the far end of the creation spectrum. As everything loops together into a circle, The Excess energy is panned out as it is breaking away from the circle to create a spiral. Everything eventually loops back from that point of compression and *empty space* being drawn back into the center and outward again like the development of the galaxies. Mass/energy only has a maximum compression point. It does not compress infinitly into one point. But multipule compression points may be created until reaching its maxiumum structural integrity.

Likewise objects cannot be infinitly large in scale from a single point because it would contradict the need of there being a limit on compression. It would mean that single stars could outspan the size of galaxies themselves and continue to grow... eliminating the factor of what a galaxy is in the first place, Localization Areas uncountable stars in the trillions-quatrillians.

This means the big bang could of never occured ever, Since laws govern size/density. A single object such as a sun could not grow to the size of even half let alone the full view of our sky. An object so large, it would need to span from East to west to north to south to up and down of the fartherest reaches of known space.

It would need to be so unfathomably large, That from the farthest galaxy we can see in deep space, to its complete polar opposite on the other side of the planet- It would have to be larger than that.

Because the span of galaxies goes on much farther than our feild of view.. Known fact. So in order for the big bang to create that much mass and energy dispersion. Yeah... it's just not possible. And not even really nessisary at all.

Since Compression points are governed by force and resistance. Such as A molecule has a set ammount of force and pressure needed before they can be seperated into individual atoms, Those individual atoms are composed of sub-atomic particles bonded together. An atom also has force resistance, We can demonstrate it by using an atomic missile/nuclear device. Only thing is, Oxygen feeds the flames causing a pyro-explosive effect. Earth also is not generating enough Force to destabilize the rate of combustion. there is simply not enough gravity on our planet in order to contain explosions.

In space tho, The ammount of forces ripping apart atoms and molecules is astronomical, When you take into account of what exactly a black hole is and can be. The forces of the imploding effect are much greater than the forces that allow explosion so implosion occures, Even when atoms are being shattered.

The brain is imploding thousands if not million of electrons a second to generate the conciousness we have now.
The results are read as static electricity being generated by the body. The same implosion effect is the same that bonds subatomic particles into black uncreating partcles that completely surround us. Eventually the particles release the subatomic grains of sand that rebond into atoms, electrons, protons. This action of compression and decompression allows the universe, all its galaxies and individual stars in the galaxies and localized areas of galaxies to exist. Galaxies to implode/explode but they are replaced by compressed mass/energy that has been lingering.

This effect also creates a perfect vacume, As the particles fill up every inch of the universe, it allows things such as non friction, and gliding instead of falling in space.These particles are supremely compressed atomical shards. Slivers.
These shards do not contain an electric charge (positive or negative) Nothing Orbits them, Therefore. Only Minor to no friction. Since the tiny particles are what are holding you up, and subiquantly pushing the galaxies to spin.

The same concept relays to compression with the brain and thus, The underworld. Therefore when you die you go to the underworld, Where you travel until you come back again. The underworld is really just the realm of compression... The land of dead planets/stars/and life. Everything, living and not reaches there. The soul exists primarly because of these factors. Every particle in existance was once part of a living being. Every single grain of sand. In this galaxy or previous ones...

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 06:07 AM
a reply to: AnuTyr

Umm... okay.

But, to answer my question, would knowing your child used to be your parent affect how you related to him/her in this life?

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 07:05 AM

If my child would have the memories and the characteristics of the ones dead..
it would have an effect.

I would feel weird treating him or her like "my child"

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 10:09 AM
Neat video, thanks for sharing. Hearing the stories makes me think of the thread below where kids were heard saying some creepy stuff.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 04:12 PM
a reply to: [post=sled735[/post]
My parents are still alive, but to answer your question, I can only believe that I would still be their parent in this lifetime. I dont believe that I would feel any different towards them. Obviously, if one is reincarnated, they had returned to have a different experience than in their past life. Why would I wish to spoil the essence of their needed return or per chance, my own necessary experience?

Though to be completely honest, what I believe and what I would feel is pure speculation, since I have not had such an experience of knowing. Closest I have come is noting how different my children are, yet they each have assets pulled from my family tree. Sometimes, I had to learn that they are not who they remind me of and realize that I am still growing in my own necessary experiences and these are just perspective opportunities for me to fine tune my own self...not others. If that makes any sense?

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 05:48 PM
How do you explain changing population levels?

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 06:48 PM
a reply to: StoutBroux

That question has been answered in the thread already.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 11:14 PM

originally posted by: StoutBroux
How do you explain changing population levels?

Declining animal population levels? There used to be hundreds of millions of bison, buffalo, woolly mammals, dinosaurs, whales.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 12:31 AM
My youngest son was born approximately two years after my mother died. She died of an asthma attack (in a location where medical aid could not reach her in time).

When he was born, he was not breathing at first, and it took several seconds for them to get him breathing. It was scary for us, he was all blue. He continued to have asthma problems until he was two years old- then it stopped entirely.

But various things have sometimes made me wonder if she couldn't have been reborn in him- things about his character, his personality- the choices of study and career he has gone into. Though he has never made any claims of this sort.
But it would be sort of poetic, I think, because she always seemed (to me) to want to be more masculine, had wished she'd gone into science instead of caught up in motherhood and marriage, and her dream was to live in France.

So if she is now my son, she is a major in physics, a good looking and muscular male, living in France.

My mind plays with the idea- what if that is the subconscious reasoning why we invest in our childrens futures in a way which directs them (more or less subtly) towards our own dreams and wishes for experience?
If you can get the kids heading there, maybe that will allow you to fulfil those things somewhere along the line, in another body?

Could the drive to procreate be MORE than just a physical one? A simultaneously spiritual drive for experience of the soul??

ETA- I got caught up in that line of thought, and forgot- when I was young a psychic told my mother that we had reincarnated together many times, and in the last one, she had been part of some cult that had sacrificed my life. I had weird images and "memories" of ritualistic type that made me panic at times, but without any real reason. But I don't know if that is memory or imagination.

edit on 29-5-2014 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 06:06 AM
a reply to: Bluesma

Excellent post, and you made a good point about investing in your kids future.

I am going to post a link to another thread I have on remembering past lives. If you are interested in trying it, I would love to hear your results.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 07:09 AM
a reply to: Trueman

On the contrary... I recall reading a book on Judaism that stated we are ALL recycled souls... It was some sort of oral teaching ...

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 08:14 AM

originally posted by: sled735
a reply to: Realtruth

We become imperfect once we leave Source, IMO. We have to work on growing, and learning new things. This, in the end, we take back to Source/God when we reunite and it becomes part of the whole.

I'm running out of time to post more in depth. Time to get ready for work.

Source and "God" are two different species ...
One is a creator, one is a creation ... Combining them does your cause here no good at all ...

btw, I am one such recycled soul ... I described it all in vivid detail @ the age of 4 ...

edit on 29-5-2014 by ShawNee922 because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-5-2014 by ShawNee922 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 08:20 AM
a reply to: ShawNee922

Not from what I've read. The "Source" from which we came is "God".

It doesn't matter to me what you call Him/Her. I think people understand what I'm saying.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 08:27 AM

originally posted by: AshOnMyTomatoes
I'm trying to imagine the scenario in which a little boy points at a picture and says "oh yes, that's MY truck" and my mind immediately jumps to "huh, he must be reincarnated." Rather than, say, imaginitive, or spoiled. My young cousins walk around my house thinking everything is theirs. Were they me in a past life?

You are conveniently leaving out who "I" am ... The child already stated who he was!
The truck did indeed belong to HIM...

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 08:56 AM
Thanks for the read sled ....

If the following idea has been discussed already I missed it.

At the age of 13 I had a OBE/NDE. During this experience I was in the center of a ring or a circle. I could literally see it. No matter how I tried, " I could not break free".. I remained in the center of this circle the whole experience. My physical body was in a garage but my 'being' was outside the garage in my yard. Along with this circle which I can best describe as the color of "lightning" I could clearly see some sort of chord attached to my "torso". It was very much like the chord that feeds a child in the womb. This chord seemed endless, as if I was connected in some fashion to a " source" . An intellectual 'pool' of infinite knowledge.

I don't know if there are any tradesmen here but the best way to describe this experience is to describe a 'power tree' on an up and coming project.

I tell of this experience only to ask one question.

Is it possible that we all are connected(via the chord) to this same 'pool' of knowledge or intellect? Could someone describing a past life actually be having some sort of 'surge'?

Upon death does our intellect somehow return to this 'pool'? Could we be 'remembering' something that was never really our own to begin with?

I hope this makes some sense ...

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 09:03 AM

originally posted by: sled735
a reply to: ShawNee922

Not from what I've read. The "Source" from which we came is "God".

It doesn't matter to me what you call Him/Her. I think people understand what I'm saying.

I too understood what you were trying to say. However, God/Elohim are characters who descend from the sky in the bible ... The very creations too many people worship as some sort of creator ... The source created them too.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>