It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please Watch this Documentary.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Please watch this documentary. this is that deep feeling inside.. nuff said.. its worth the watch if you do anything this week.. just hear him out..

An independently produced documentary from Max Igan, covering controversial topics and important issues facing humanity. Max Igan (Pen Name) is an Australian researcher/ activist/ author. From the Author Max Igan: In this film I have attempted to explain to you, the real structure of this reality, the nature of energy and of the light and sound that make up this entire universe and everyone and everything contained within it. I have attempted to show you that this understanding is supported both by ancient traditions and also by modern science. I will say to you again now that all that actually exists within this or any other reality is pure conscious energy. That is truly all there is and the stuff this energy is made from is pure unconditional love. I bring this message to you now because it is important that you receive it. The Earth and all that live upon it are about to undergo some very significant changes but these changes are nothing to be feared for once you have gained a clear understanding of what this reality truly is; once you have gained knowledge of how the true stuff of the universe actually works; Once you have realized your connection to all people and to all things and follow the path of the one universal law, then what is there to fear? What is there to hate? What is there to judge? Understand that the life we are experiencing within this reality is a game of free will being played out by a single consciousness of which we are all merely frequencies. Tune into that space behind your eyes.

edit on 26-5-2014 by Things because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Things

Commenting to save for later so I don't forget. Can't watch right now

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Not saying the premises is incorrect but... well, I have heard it all before. New Agey gurus have been saying "major consciousness shift" for years. I don't know. Sometimes it seems people are waking up more but other tines its like "holy f##k, are you people insane!?"

I agree with the sentiments that we are all essentially conscious energy experiencing itself subjectively. Honestly though there doesn't seem to be much I don't already know being said here. Just saying the same things just a bit differently. Maybe I'm jaded.

Kallisti

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Again just commenting so i can find this later . Good luck

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   
So, OP, it took you a few seconds to post this video and the one thing you can say about it is that "this is that deep feeling inside." And for that, please use over an hour of your time. In your quote, which suggests an author who uses a pen name and can't even stand up for himself, you don't even give a source. I thought the deal was, if you post something like this, to give your take on it that is a little more substantial than a meaningless phrase, and that if you do quote something, give the source. If you're asking for a substantial amount of our time, at least you can follow T&C and put a little effort into it.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   
No thanks. I appreciate the effort on your part though, but the unsourced quote doesn't sound like my thing.

Have a good holiday.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Do you have no concern for your own being? What makes you think someone else can tell you what YOUR reality is? You are not here to discover this reality, you are here to discover your SELF.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: EviLCHiMP

only reason i posted is this. is because i have the same views as the man on this video prior to watching it..

it kinda spooked me out. and i always been a few levels ahead if you know what i mean

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   

lol, totally understandable.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   
"and i always been a few levels ahead if you know what i mean"

Are we talking about intellect, spiritual insight or vivid imagination?

edit on 26/5/2014 by earthblaze because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: earthblaze

You don't have to mock him to try and make yourself look smart.
edit on 26-5-2014 by EviLCHiMP because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Logic, Puzzles, Connections.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: EviLCHiMP

It was meant in jest. If I was mocking him I would not have put a wink.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Things

Logic, Puzzles, Connections.

Good answer. I will watch the video and give you my thoughts

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Contradiction in terms : If, like Max says, there is "control over the flow of information", by a "one world government", then why has he been permitted to broadcast his half-baked neo-hippy sh1te on YouTube ?.

[ BTW I'm not gonna take advice about "frequencies of energy" from someone who’s never heard of a de-esser ].
edit on 26-5-2014 by engvbany because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   

I apologize, I was mistaken.

Kind regards,

Eric

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   

and i always been a few levels ahead if you know

This, to me, would imply that you might consider the maker of the video to be a few levels ahead of YOU, if you know what I mean. I urge you to reconsider this positioning of yourself, and others, on some hierarchical scale of spiritual development.

I gave the video 15 minutes and found it likeable. The rolling tone of the voice, the droning of the sonic music in the back ground and usage of kaleidoscopic forms all serve to lull a viewer into a receptive mood for the messages, both verbal and visual to seep into the viewers consciousness once the viewer is in general agreement with some of the base assumptions.

The digging of the deep hole gave me warning. The summing up of our present world situation, is a shocking realization. It is this type of shocking realization, or revelation, depending upon the initiate, that hooks the viewer into climbing into the hole of "theres no way out". I call it the "Oh Whoa is us" hole. Once in it, we search around for a way out. What is presented to us after the hole has been dug has the sound of a path out.

At this point, I began listening to the presenters words. I noticed that throughout the presentation that I stayed for, he hardly used the words, may be, or might be , or could be. I only heard him using the word IS. This IS the way, This IS what we must do. This IS what we must believe.

I am not disparaging the films intent. I found, as did you from what you say, myself in general agreement with a fair number of his statements. For those who are new to this kind of thing, I suppose the information can be helpful. But for those who may be a few levels ahead, or above, or beyond, or whatever, listening to this form of talking down to might only entrap one in someone elses vision.

In any event, thank you for the video. I do enjoy, every now and then, just sitting in the choir and tripping on the sermon.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   

I watched for about fifteen minutes I fell asleep head phones on and didn't wake up until it stopped playing I don't know about this being earth shattering but I do know it knocked a hang over out

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gideon70
Again just commenting so I can find this later . Good luck

Under the topic title on this page is a subscribe button. Press it and you won't have to comment to save the page it will save it for you.

I see a lot of people commenting in threads so they can get back to a topic when they don't have to.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I suspect this won't be anything I haven't already heard...though I do like a nice voice as Terry mentioned.

Then again, I keep running into various things that remind me to be vigilant, discerning and downright skeptical to anything related to the new age/Christian/ascension/awakening movements--even more-so BECAUSE my present and personal truths lie somewhere around those very frameworks.
edit on 26-5-2014 by awakendhybrid because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join