It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone have experience in seeing and communicating with spirits?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   
A close friend confided in me that he sees spirits. when he communicates with them, he can see their lips move but he can't hear anything.

He sometimes sees friends and family, they come up to him but he can't hear them but he sees them moving their lips.

He's very frustrated and he's gotten better in getting to the state of mind for this to happen, any suggestions and how he can communicate with spirits?

I know weird, any suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks,

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: maxzen2004

I found this answer to some one with a similer question sorry im not sure how to save the link here it is . Anyways I can tell you while astral in the normal ghost plane they dont talk they mentally project while there in that plane to others.. though they make the motions of talking ie there moth moves very often and all that... as the ghost gets older it often stops using the mouth to communicate IE stops moving it..... anyways the reason you cant hear them is becasue even though YOU can see them you are not listening to them on there plane and yes they could contact you but that take alot of power they have to actually blreak the barrier and then talk in our plane IE it take alot out of them... PLUS they need to know how to do that new ghosts generally dont know anything and havent figured all that out so they couldnt be heard in this plane at all generally...you need to do one of two things ONE concentrate on listening INSIDE your head... maybe in this way you will bore a hole to the astral plane so they can project to you easier... OR pantamime maybe LOL 3 words ...first word...2 lettters sounds like BOW ..... lolol that sorta thing.... I suppose you could read up on telepathy and see if there is any exorcises to practice??? thats basically what youn need to do.....

FAIR warning I talk to ghosts ALL the time seriously... every night and well 99% of the time trust me you will be dissapointed you cant help them..... SO many of them want things that cant be done IEt the old lady in my house wanted me to tell her daughters she didnt blame her and yes she still loved her even though she married fred.... SO i went off to find the daughter after months of searching I was getting desperate then I found her she was dead herself... dead for near 15 years died at 82 years old... So i go back and tell this to the ghost she basically ignored me over and over I have told her but as soon as I mention Agness she just smiles and her eyes glaze over and she smiles and leans back and zones out... like a drug user... thats how most of them are.... in 8 years ive helped maybe 5 or 6 TOPS seriously and ive tried very hard....I even went so far as to dig in the woods where a child ghost said his body was buried found it and called the police told them I was metal detecting and found the bones.... made the news for a day.... but didnt matter the kid never passed on yet thats all he talked about.. i think what he wanted was the perosn that killed him brought to justice but how can you blame a stranger of somehting and have proof? sides which the house he mentioned had been empty for years i lived nerby so i knew it had been empty for at least 8 or 10 years... was all falling down etc.. be ready to be dissapointed.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Tell him to exercise by listening to silence, or what is perceived to be silence.

Like all things of this nature, it can take a bit to build up the right "muscles," but the above exercise seems to work very well for most people. What is perceived by us as "silence" is actually all of the noise which is either right at the edge of our hearing, or outside of it. This is the likely arena to foster communication.

Either way, what does he wish to accomplish with this? Most answers anyone could ever have can be answered from within.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   
zedy63I was just wondering, these ghost that try to communicate with you are they stuck on this plane you talk about while others move on like Agnass. while the mother not knowing, or do all spirits go to the same place? just trying to understand why the mother wouldn't know that she was gone.

edit on 25-5-2014 by rumor21 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: rumor21

Sorry i cant help there not my words i did say at the beginning they were taken from a similar question i just happened to find and post to see if it would help

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Pay attention to the lips and read them

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: zedy63

Thank you!! Can we exchange emails?

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   
tell him to do protection and cleansing rituals often. i also have communicated with spirits before. they mostly try communicating in the wilderness

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   
This is an awesome thread! I live this stuff...I've seen spirits before, but not tried to work with then, I get too spooked ( no ounce intended). Some times I can hear a word or a names being said, but no one is there. It's never a conversation just a word or two, or quick sentence....but I can never figure it all out.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Yes, have your friend broadcast a mental picture to the dead to show them how to communicate with him. Lips moving to speak sounds will not work for them. They usually communicate by mentally broadcasting the words and thoughts towards the sensitive working with them.

Your friend may need to spend some time in working out how things will work for him. Each time he should listen to his own inner thoughts (not mental thinking) because they will lead him in the right direction.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Meldionne1
thing with me is the more i see spirits, the calmer i try to be. the general neighborhood i live in is very haunted due to it being on top of a large water table amongst other circumstances that such energy could attach itself to. reading for me has made me more sensitive to it possibly due to better mental focus

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: rockoperawriter

I have heard threat water is a conductor and can raise energy....Have you ever heard anything about mirrors?

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   

mostly meditation rituals

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: rockoperawriter

I wasn't sure if mirrors are doorways? Or conductors of energy?..,, I have heard something. About it a long time ago,but wasn't too sure on the contexts.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   
He shouldn't complain about not hearing them. Once you can hear them they never seem to shut up.

I'm listening to one of them complaining about that bad joke right now.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 11:16 PM
link   

you got water, crystals, even diamond, silver, steel, peachwood (according to taoist alchemy a peachwood sword made by hu tung pin was said to cut malevolent spirits who could not be cut by mortal steel) so wood in general. mirrors are used to build up witchpower

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 11:51 PM
link   
i talk to spirits all day any plain i want, they dont shut up could be the realest,, ha ha its brooklyn killa anubis here big spirit world out there grows bigger every day oompa chucka is my friend cool out

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: BirDMan_X

do you have anything to provide to this thread?

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Your friend is not alone....I have been seeing spirits since I was a young boy. I am also part of a paranormal team in Indiana. I have seen the worst of the worst, but also the good in some spirits. Plus I am a SLIder...meaning Street Light Interference. Have your friend google SLIder people. Who knows, maybe he is one of us as well. You too might look into it, you never know. Paranormal events happen everywhere and with everyone. They just don't know how to "see" them. If you or your friend has any questions, I would be happy to answer them for you.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: balistik1031

i don't always effect streetlights all the time but it's impossible for satellite tv to work around me

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join