It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone have experience in seeing and communicating with spirits?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I think that a technical approach to creating a reliable, universally accessible communication platform between the two realms would be pretty helpful. Especially with clearing up crimes and historical accounts. I could see a lot of money being made by the company that figures this out. Especially with political accounts. "Hi, this is Honest Abe Lincoln, and if I were alive, I'd be voting for Bill Winters for the Senate." Getting that spot - if it could actually feature Lincoln - would be worth $10 million easy.

The best part is that I think it can be done, as long as the effort is approached properly.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   
some times the use of electronics like voice recorders and spirit boxes :

www.google.com...

here are some videos

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   
these vids dramatically effected how i see the paranormal:

yt: A Trip into the Supernatural - Roger Morneau

www.youtube.com...

Mark Cleminson ex/former illuminati family member defector /freemasonry secret societies
www.youtube.com...

Master of Witchcraft, Voodoo, Ocult, Spells, Curses, AstroProjection, Jesus
www.youtube.com...
The Beautiful Side of Evil - Johanna Michaelsen
www.youtube.com...
YT: Nephilim: TRUE STORY of Satan, Fallen Angels, Giants, Aliens, Hybrids, Elongated Skulls & Nephilim
youtu.be...
yt:Unholy Communion: The Fourth Kind Unveiled - Joseph Jordan and Guy Malone
www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: NorEaster

our leaders and celebs are all spirit worshippers…

America : Bill Clinton admits Secretary of State Hillary Clinton talks to the Dead (Oct 23, 2012)
youtu.be...

Inside the New Age Nightmare: Testimony of Randall Baer
youtu.be...

yt: Hell's Bell's - The Dangers of Rock 'N' Roll - Part 1 of 18
www.youtube.com...

They Sold Their Souls for Rock and Roll Part 1 of 4
www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: rockoperawriter

SLIder people don't necessarily interfere with just street lamps. It also pertains to anything electrical as well. Radios, TVs, all types of lights. I have been able to shut down entire city blocks. It got to the point where even hospitals has done "paranormal" tests on me which I didn't mind them at all since they pay me

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Hi NorEaster,

I too have a few ideas what can be done to get communications working between them and us. However, I need to find an electronics expert 'cos I'm not very practical and there is also a language barrier in the country where I am currently living.

I think once the communication is going between other dimensions and this one, we will have knowledge of many more things as well - such as UFOs and aliens etc too.

==========================

zedy63 - Not being able to help the ghosties must be very frustrating.

I heard from somewhere that sometimes after we die we get stuck in a loop of how life was here on Earth and we are unable to conceive of anything else. When this happens, we just keep on living life exactly as it was when we were alive. This might be what is happening to the beings you are seeing and cannot help because they have to realise the reality/fakeness for themselves.

I have also heard that here we (the larger energy being which is us) create our own reality by projecting a '3D reality hologram' onto a bubble of energy around us. I have no doubt that if this is so, then it happens after we die too in that we create the world we get to live in until we realise that it is not the real deal. Then we are able to move on.

After all, there are plenty of stories of people being told to follow path to the light and this might be the moving through all the energy 'levels' to get to where we are going rather than being stuck in a loop.

Of course, you and I have no idea what is the truth when it comes to the process of death and/or life after death.

I am sure that it is only a matter of time before we develop a communications device which can allow ghosties to talk to us. (Properly, I mean - NOT the Ghost Box kind-of device.)

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I don't communicate or see them on a daily basis though I have seen them a lot, heard them and picked up their emotions. The skill he wants to develop is clairaudience or claircognizance. Meditating and learning about the chakras, one can open them up and develop these skills. I was forced into dealing with all this stuff.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: balistik1031
a reply to: rockoperawriter

SLIder people don't necessarily interfere with just street lamps. It also pertains to anything electrical as well. Radios, TVs, all types of lights. I have been able to shut down entire city blocks. It got to the point where even hospitals has done "paranormal" tests on me which I didn't mind them at all since they pay me

You can shut down a city block? Now that I'd like to see! ....you're in Indiana huh...alittle to far for me.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Yeah shutting down a city block was happening all the time when I worked in downtown, Indianapolis. Now I live and work up north of that, fortunately. My current job is a manager in a retail store, and just happens to be haunted by a little girl and a spirit I have yet to identify. My staff claim that a spirit latched on to me from somewhere because the activity did not start until I came in almost two years ago. To validate my findings we have cameras and seen items being thrown and shadows in the store. Everyday something happens, you just have to be aware of your surroundings.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Captobvious94
a reply to: maxzen2004
Pay attention to the lips and read them

I was going to suggest learn to lip read as well, not a joke.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 01:23 AM
link   

If you would like to know how to see or comunicate with spirits, PM and we can go from there. Before you decide that 'yes' you would like to know, just remember: They were already there before you decided to look!

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Would be interested to hear your methods if you don't mind sharing here

originally posted by: Starangel

If you would like to know how to see or comunicate with spirits, PM and we can go from there. Before you decide that 'yes' you would like to know, just remember: They were already there before you decided to look!

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 05:32 AM
link   
What a fascinating thread and of coarse all the accounts everyone has mentioned.

I can't really offer much better advice than what has been given, but my Aunty is quite adept at contact (I'll try and tempt Her along by sending this link) I have had quite a few strange happeningS personally, similar to what others have mentioned, such as the 'slider' phenomenon, shared dreams, telepathy,whispers in the ear whilst half asleep (from a spirit I presume?) and general uncanny intuition.

My daughter is a red head (1year old) I hear they (red heads and females) are far more susceptible to esp abilities etc so I guess I have all that to look forward to lol.

I have read people talk about the nature of this 'afterlife' in this thread, I agree that some ghosts etc are stuck in this loop, a residual haunting they say, where the spirit cannot let go due to not being able to let go/differentiate between this so called real world and the other side, well what if the 'other side' is more akin to reality and we are players in this 3d game? Who knows? this is deep stuff..another bit of info I come by suggests that the 'afterlife' or between life area and indeed this tunnel of light, is an artificial construct designed to capture and recycle souls, preventing them from leaving the Earth vicinity and therefore be prime fodder once again for our energies to be harvested in this 3d reality? It suggests that there are very few souls that maybe able to break through the 'veil' and escape to the greater universe to incarnate as they choose maybe at other densities,even on other planets.

here are some very interesting links,the first is relating to the 'light tunnel trap' and the second is a long compilation of e-papers,in which I'm not quite sure where exactly is the relevant info, but if you have the interest and patience there are some absolute gems in there..I will add them in edit just so I don' lose this post as my phone Is temperamental:

www.trickedbythelight.com...

wespenre.com...
edit on 6-1-2015 by EndOfDays77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 06:10 AM
link   
I've been seeing and at times hearing spirits since I was young. I never paid too much attention because to deal with the afterlife I believe one has to become a monk, it's almost undoable dealing with 2 worlds altough the physical one is easier.

I did try at some point in my life and meditating on sound and memory appeared to help make the contact clearer. It's as if I needed to let go of sound. I tried remembering certain music and let it play without me willing the song (so I would hear it in my head) or participating in any way like singing along, just only paying attention to the memories of a song.

The best I got out of it was a lucid dream where I was with this spirit in his world and there was music playing, but not anything I ever heard, like ambient techno but with a supernatural sound to it, it lasted maybe 20 seconds. Besides that I was able to hear more than just 1 sentence or word at times and a few times I heard crystal clear speech.

When I stopped the meditations because it got too much for me the sounds stopped as well but closing up to spirits is another subject. To really make a difference, I would have to give up my job and studies so I'll just wait until I am retired, you friend should do too and enjoy life.
edit on 6-1-2015 by johnnyjoe1979 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 06:37 AM
link   

hmm interesting

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 07:49 AM
link   

I had the same problem when I started to experience contact with spirits, still do a lot of the time. I can see them in my minds eye, but often times do not hear them even when their mouths are moving. After a little bit of experimentation, I found that spirits and I play a game of charades sometimes. They will show pictures or symbols instead of mouthing at me now.
They also will communicate with feelings and emotions.

If contact is to be made, they will find a way to get the point across to him, it just takes some observation by him and it might help to ask them to show something to him instead of mouthing.

They are on a different vibration level and both they and him need to slow down and kind of meet on the same vibration. He seems to be almost there, so now it should become a game of charades until something clicks and he can get a better understanding.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Starangel

can't pm though can pm me and share how to communicate? thanks

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Here is the link to the post you are quoting from (it's the third answer down):

answers.yahoo.com...

originally posted by: zedy63

I found this answer to some one with a similer question sorry im not sure how to save the link here it is . Anyways I can tell you while astral in the normal ghost plane they dont talk they mentally project while there in that plane to others.. though they make the motions of talking ie there moth moves very often and all that... as the ghost gets older it often stops using the mouth to communicate IE stops moving it..... anyways the reason you cant hear them is becasue even though YOU can see them you are not listening to them on there plane and yes they could contact you but that take alot of power they have to actually blreak the barrier and then talk in our plane IE it take alot out of them... PLUS they need to know how to do that new ghosts generally dont know anything and havent figured all that out so they couldnt be heard in this plane at all generally...you need to do one of two things ONE concentrate on listening INSIDE your head... maybe in this way you will bore a hole to the astral plane so they can project to you easier... OR pantamime maybe LOL 3 words ...first word...2 lettters sounds like BOW ..... lolol that sorta thing.... I suppose you could read up on telepathy and see if there is any exorcises to practice??? thats basically what youn need to do.....

FAIR warning I talk to ghosts ALL the time seriously... every night and well 99% of the time trust me you will be dissapointed you cant help them..... SO many of them want things that cant be done IEt the old lady in my house wanted me to tell her daughters she didnt blame her and yes she still loved her even though she married fred.... SO i went off to find the daughter after months of searching I was getting desperate then I found her she was dead herself... dead for near 15 years died at 82 years old... So i go back and tell this to the ghost she basically ignored me over and over I have told her but as soon as I mention Agness she just smiles and her eyes glaze over and she smiles and leans back and zones out... like a drug user... thats how most of them are.... in 8 years ive helped maybe 5 or 6 TOPS seriously and ive tried very hard....I even went so far as to dig in the woods where a child ghost said his body was buried found it and called the police told them I was metal detecting and found the bones.... made the news for a day.... but didnt matter the kid never passed on yet thats all he talked about.. i think what he wanted was the perosn that killed him brought to justice but how can you blame a stranger of somehting and have proof? sides which the house he mentioned had been empty for years i lived nerby so i knew it had been empty for at least 8 or 10 years... was all falling down etc.. be ready to be dissapointed.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   
So... if they turn things off and on... and move things... and open and close doors... and if they want you out.... why don't they just put the locks on the front door and even add the chain guard to keep folk out of home...?????

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   

yes. but the only spirits I've ever spoken to (who responded and who were also fully visible and seemingly within the physical realm) are definitely what one would consider to be demonic. I was a little kid (age 2 or 3) when I had my nightly chats with something evil (yeah, scared me to no end obviously. it only took a while to get rid of the thing because it felt so dangerous I felt like I had to play along until I knew how to make it skeedaddle). And I don't advise talking to these things or to the dead because it never ends well.

But if you or your friend does speak to 'spirits' I caution you to always be highly polite and respectful. Be friendly, don't mention god or jesus (because 10/10 times if you really really press it lol it seems to turn out that they don't like that too much. so they become confrontational and angry or violent) unless you want to fight a spiritual battle and are prepared to do so and are prepared for the consequences. Basically be aware that what you see is what they want you to see--and they could be anything. Just because you think the ghost is nice doesn't mean that it is. Also, know that when you open the door it is very, very hard to close. You might be inviting in more than you want, so I hope you are protected. Nothing is free. And spirits lie all of the time.

Think of it this way: if you were an immortal negative entity--sure you'd know all about so and so who died at that one place and might even pose as so and so. But that doesn't make that entity really so and so. It's still that other entity pretending to be so and so because it suits its purpose--whatever that may be.

If you play with fire you get burned.

Now that I've warned you, go and do the Ouija board. Make one yourself. Use a coin or something as the pointer. And I guess ask whatever to appear. But make sure that's what you really want. It might not appear physically for a while, but it will eventually if you call out something strong enough that wants to waste time messing with you.

Basically, I'm saying that if you swim out too far there's going to be some lasting consequences that you (/your friend) should consider before going further.

If you don't have an innate ability yeah sure you too can see spirits and talk to them but you might end up going too far--driving yourself mad in the process. Be careful. Messing with things like spirits isn't a good pass time. Leave them alone and let them rest in peace

I don't let them into my head. It's my mind and I don't want intruders. I close off my mind to them so maybe that's why they eventually appear. haha I make 'em work if they want to talk jk

edit on 13-1-2015 by rukia because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-1-2015 by rukia because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join